Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Kevin Anderson, Friday, Time: 12 noon BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Japan Open SF: Murray vs Ferrer 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] Go Down Reply
Author

Japan Open SF: Murray vs Ferrer

(Read 2577 times)
BigNose
ATP Level

The Voice of Reason

Re: Japan Open SF: Murray vs Ferrer « Reply #195 on: October 08, 2011, 08:24 PM »

Ah ok
IP Logged
Apollo
World No 1

Re: Japan Open SF: Murray vs Ferrer « Reply #196 on: October 08, 2011, 10:17 PM »

Got to see the match last night late and was happy to be able to tape it.  Andy did some wonderful footwork on the court and some of his shots were just magnificent!!

So tonight or tomorrow Andy time.....rest well Mr Magic and just believe there are no impossibilities, just opportunities.  Come with your A game, great serve and wonderful returns, just like today.  Rafa is human just like you, plays good, plays bad, makes mistakes.....just keep fighting to the end.

May the force be with you Mr Magic, and lock Mr Tragic in the closet till the match is over.  We are all with you!! cmonandy toot
IP Logged
OldScotSupport
ATP Level

Re: Japan Open SF: Murray vs Ferrer « Reply #197 on: October 08, 2011, 10:42 PM »

Well done, Andy. Great results from both matches - singles and doubles.

Unfortunately, could not watch any of Andy's match against Ferrer as was in synagogue all day for Yom Kippur. I did a lot of praying including for Andy's success and I understand he played out of his skin, so maybe my prayers for Andy were answered. This is the first opportunity I have had to post any comment.

Good luck for tomorrow, Andy. It's going to be a tough schedule, but play to the top of your ability and you will triumph.  
[ Last edit by OldScotSupport October 08, 2011, 11:19 PM ] IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: Japan Open SF: Murray vs Ferrer « Reply #198 on: October 08, 2011, 10:49 PM »

7 am for me, not so bad Bev. hug

Embarassed Middle of the day practically! Very Happy
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »