Andy Murray vs Philipp Kohlschreiber, Wednesday, Time - 8:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Live Coverage of Vienna. Tim playing Soon
Pages: [1] Reply

Live Coverage of Vienna. Tim playing Soon

There's free live coverage from Vienna if you want it. The picture is amazingly good, though the commentary's in German. :P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just click on this link

mms://globalserver.speednet.at/tw1
IP Logged

You're a star!   :P
IP Logged

Not only that Tally, my German is improving by the minute.  My son is studying A level and is helping, but as a Graduate in Linguistics I'm enjoying the commentary immensely.  Thanks again. Smile
IP Logged

8) Good on you, Elly.

I'm OK in French, I can just about get by. Sadly, my German is non existent.  Crying or Very sad
IP Logged

I don't know how u found this but good one Tally!
IP Logged

Thanks Tally, this is great!   (Even though my German is non existant)
IP Logged

Great... thanks for the link.

Too late for Henman though maybe...? Crying or Very sad
IP Logged

Frown looks like it. Will they play tonight? It's awfully late to be starting a match.

*hops over to atp.com to see if I can get any scores*

EDIT: Henman 4-3 on serve, but sadly no coverage from the webcam.
IP Logged

Live point by point coverage of Tim's match on tournament official website - right click and click on translate page into english, it's hilarious!!
IP Logged

Won the first "sentence" lol 7-6, but now 3-1 down in the second. :?
IP Logged

4-1 down... not looking too good. Frown
IP Logged

Did anyone actually watch the match on that video thing.  After the Nalbandian match I just got some German ads for ages
IP Logged

Yeah... and me. I looked on TW1's website, it said the tennis coverage was scheduled to finish at 10pm.

And still they played.... Henman and Stepanek were on till about 2am local time!! Shock
IP Logged
Pages: [1] Reply