Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Mardy Fish - Andy Murray (Exhibition) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Reply
Author

Mardy Fish - Andy Murray (Exhibition)

(Read 911 times)
Allan
Grand Slam Champion

It's 2013!

Re: Mardy Fish - Andy Murray (Exhibition) « Reply #15 on: May 20, 2010, 03:48 PM »

Andy wins the tie-break 11-9 after being a double mini break down.

MTB had a lot quality in it.
IP Logged
Lurking
ATP Level

Re: Mardy Fish - Andy Murray (Exhibition) « Reply #16 on: May 20, 2010, 03:52 PM »

Was worried the majority of that match was his true level, then he seemingly switched on at 4-8 down, his serve doesn't feel much better.
IP Logged
murrayno1

Re: Mardy Fish - Andy Murray (Exhibition) « Reply #17 on: May 20, 2010, 05:09 PM »

SO HE WON 2DAY?
IP Logged
hannah5272
Satellite Level

Re: Mardy Fish - Andy Murray (Exhibition) « Reply #18 on: May 20, 2010, 05:12 PM »

yeah! he won
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Mardy Fish - Andy Murray (Exhibition) « Reply #19 on: May 20, 2010, 05:31 PM »

Was worried the majority of that match was his true level, then he seemingly switched on at 4-8 down, his serve doesn't feel much better.

What surface were they playing on Lurking?
IP Logged
clementine
Satellite Level

Re: Mardy Fish - Andy Murray (Exhibition) « Reply #20 on: May 20, 2010, 05:45 PM »

British Eurosport announced it was on yesterday while I was watching the women's tournament in Warsaw.  Jolly Roger was playing (and beat) Scheuttler before Andy played (and beat) Mardy Fish.  It's on tomorrow again, starting at 12, I can't remember the first match but I know that David Ferrer is scheduled to play in the second match.  

French TV interviewed Andy afterwards and he said the match had lasted two hours and had been perfect preparation for RG. He also said that the courts are faster at RG which was good for him and that he'd done well last year in reaching the quarters and was hoping to do well again this year.  The interviewer said the draw is tomorrow and it would be interesting to see who Andy's opponent would be and Andy laughed.  It was great to see Andy smiling at the end of a really good workout, and have to say, Mardy Fish is a very nice guy.  
IP Logged
Lurking
ATP Level

Re: Mardy Fish - Andy Murray (Exhibition) « Reply #21 on: May 20, 2010, 06:11 PM »

What surface were they playing on Lurking?

Outdoor Clay, seemed relatively fast.
IP Logged
E_Dundas
Junior

Re: Mardy Fish - Andy Murray (Exhibition) « Reply #22 on: May 20, 2010, 06:12 PM »

Do you have the link to that interview?
IP Logged
MurrayRocks
Veteran

I ♥ my scottish chouchou ...

Re: Mardy Fish - Andy Murray (Exhibition) « Reply #23 on: May 20, 2010, 06:24 PM »

IP Logged
kennethswis
Futures Level

Re: Mardy Fish - Andy Murray (Exhibition) « Reply #24 on: May 20, 2010, 10:19 PM »

Outdoor Clay, seemed relatively fast.

I thought it was really slow :S
IP Logged
MurrayRocks
Veteran

I ♥ my scottish chouchou ...

Re: Mardy Fish - Andy Murray (Exhibition) « Reply #25 on: May 21, 2010, 08:59 AM »

Vid' of Muzz taken by my friend Dina .... yay

http://www.youtube.com/user/dinaber8#p/u/1/Z-y1RF3Ie1o
IP Logged
Jenny27
Junior

Re: Mardy Fish - Andy Murray (Exhibition) « Reply #26 on: May 21, 2010, 07:42 PM »

Vid' of Muzz taken by my friend Dina .... yay

http://www.youtube.com/user/dinaber8#p/u/1/Z-y1RF3Ie1o

For someone with a relatively low voice, Andy's grunt is kinda high pitched. LOL...
IP Logged
Lurking
ATP Level

Re: Mardy Fish - Andy Murray (Exhibition) « Reply #27 on: May 21, 2010, 09:00 PM »

To remind you all that Exhibitions are just Exhibitions, Ferrer lost to Llodra in two sets today at this event.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »