Andy Murray vs Robin Haase, Thursday, Time - 1:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Mardy Fish - Andy Murray (Exhibition)
Pages: 1 [2] Reply

Mardy Fish - Andy Murray (Exhibition)

Andy wins the tie-break 11-9 after being a double mini break down.

MTB had a lot quality in it.
IP Logged

Was worried the majority of that match was his true level, then he seemingly switched on at 4-8 down, his serve doesn't feel much better.
IP Logged

SO HE WON 2DAY?
IP Logged

yeah! he won
IP Logged

Was worried the majority of that match was his true level, then he seemingly switched on at 4-8 down, his serve doesn't feel much better.

What surface were they playing on Lurking?
IP Logged

British Eurosport announced it was on yesterday while I was watching the women's tournament in Warsaw.  Jolly Roger was playing (and beat) Scheuttler before Andy played (and beat) Mardy Fish.  It's on tomorrow again, starting at 12, I can't remember the first match but I know that David Ferrer is scheduled to play in the second match.  

French TV interviewed Andy afterwards and he said the match had lasted two hours and had been perfect preparation for RG. He also said that the courts are faster at RG which was good for him and that he'd done well last year in reaching the quarters and was hoping to do well again this year.  The interviewer said the draw is tomorrow and it would be interesting to see who Andy's opponent would be and Andy laughed.  It was great to see Andy smiling at the end of a really good workout, and have to say, Mardy Fish is a very nice guy.  
IP Logged

What surface were they playing on Lurking?

Outdoor Clay, seemed relatively fast.
IP Logged

Do you have the link to that interview?
IP Logged

IP Logged

Outdoor Clay, seemed relatively fast.

I thought it was really slow :S
IP Logged

Vid' of Muzz taken by my friend Dina .... yay

http://www.youtube.com/user/dinaber8#p/u/1/Z-y1RF3Ie1o
IP Logged

Vid' of Muzz taken by my friend Dina .... yay

http://www.youtube.com/user/dinaber8#p/u/1/Z-y1RF3Ie1o

For someone with a relatively low voice, Andy's grunt is kinda high pitched. LOL...
IP Logged

To remind you all that Exhibitions are just Exhibitions, Ferrer lost to Llodra in two sets today at this event.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Reply