Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Miami R2: Murray vs Falla 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 18 Go Down Reply
Author

Miami R2: Murray vs Falla

(Read 4482 times)
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Miami R2: Murray vs Falla « Reply #15 on: March 22, 2012, 06:27 PM »

Do other sports stars have to keep answering questions about their personality like this?  I think Andy is very patient and polite in his responses.
IP Logged
maxply
Futures Level

Re: Miami R2: Murray vs Falla « Reply #16 on: March 22, 2012, 06:50 PM »

clap
IP Logged
Alis
ATP Level

Re: Miami R2: Murray vs Falla « Reply #17 on: March 22, 2012, 07:01 PM »

Do other sports stars have to keep answering questions about their personality like this?  I think Andy is very patient and polite in his responses.

That's because he's a nice guy!!
IP Logged
jdonald
Satellite Level

Re: Miami R2: Murray vs Falla « Reply #18 on: March 22, 2012, 08:23 PM »

I quite agree, why should he keep answering these questions. He is a professional sportman so drink and drugs do not come into his equation.

Andy is great, a quite unassuming gentleman a great example of a British sportsman.
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Miami R2: Murray vs Falla « Reply #19 on: March 22, 2012, 08:31 PM »

I think Andy is a nice guy as others have said he is patient and polite. I do not know what he has to do to stop some  of the rubbish that is written about him. Best of luck for Miami Andy.
IP Logged
Murray Magic
ATP Level

Andy "Braveheart" Murray

Re: Miami R2: Murray vs Falla « Reply #20 on: March 22, 2012, 09:11 PM »

11.00am start for Andy which means 3.00pm for us if there is a live stream.  Come on Andy IW was a blip this is where it starts for you young man 2012 the year of the Murray.
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

I'm crazy about Murray

Re: Miami R2: Murray vs Falla « Reply #21 on: March 22, 2012, 10:12 PM »

Some Andy tennis action can't come soon enough!  I'm fed up cheesed off of seeing a certain someone on the tv atm

Not on the OOP for Thursday, so possibly Friday, which someone maybe has already mentioned.  Will post when I know Very Happy

So these 2 have technically met twice, as the H2H below shows.

Falla is a lefty and Andy has a good record against lefties.

One point/game/set/match at a time.

cmonandy
Thanks Bev!  That's a young Andy you've chosen there. Clean cut and butter-wouldnt melt... etc.

Falla will fancy his chances against Andy after the quick exit stage left at I. Wells.
 cmonandy
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: Miami R2: Murray vs Falla « Reply #22 on: March 22, 2012, 10:15 PM »

it really shouldn't matter, but I'm quite pleased that Falla only got half a match to get used to conditions!
IP Logged
lgriev10
Satellite Level

Re: Miami R2: Murray vs Falla « Reply #23 on: March 22, 2012, 10:25 PM »

Andy doesn't care what people think:

http://www.espn.co.uk/tennis/sport/story/142286.html

"I might look more stressed out than some of the other guys, but I don't mind people thinking that. That way, when they meet me, they are pleasantly surprised. I'm probably in a better position than if I was always laughing and joking. Hopefully people will judge me when I actually speak to them."

"Some people might say that I'm not the best role model, but I take my job very, very seriously; I don't go out partying, I don't smoke, drink, or take drugs - any of that stuff, which a lot of footballers and rugby players have done, I've led a fairly clean life."

I on the other hand have had to resort to all these things just to get me through some of your matches Andy!  2 man down
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: Miami R2: Murray vs Falla « Reply #24 on: March 22, 2012, 10:39 PM »

I on the other hand have had to resort to all these things just to get me through some of your matches Andy!  2 man down
Good post!
IP Logged
craighateslife
Challenger Level

Gotta eat Protein

Re: Miami R2: Murray vs Falla « Reply #25 on: March 22, 2012, 11:32 PM »

Watched Falla win against Fish in Australia and he did not shy away from some gamesmanship stretcher.

One word is key and that is FOCUS cmon yeah, Andy just needs to keep the ball at a low height and not let the Columbian a chance to go for his shots.

I am worried though as not since early last year have I dreaded a first round Andy match. nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous

Livescores here I come throwcomputer
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: Miami R2: Murray vs Falla « Reply #26 on: March 22, 2012, 11:39 PM »

OOP is out for Friday - Andy's 1st match on Stadium Court with play starting at 11 am local time, so that would be 3 pm UK time, so 4 am for me yay yawn
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

Re: Miami R2: Murray vs Falla « Reply #27 on: March 22, 2012, 11:44 PM »

Thanks Bev!  That's a young Andy you've chosen there. Clean cut and butter-wouldnt melt... etc.

nah though I agree with you how young he looks.  It was a recent posting by Julia on the Murray pictures thread for the Malaria No More Campaign Very Happy
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

Re: Miami R2: Murray vs Falla « Reply #28 on: March 22, 2012, 11:46 PM »

11.00am start for Andy which means 3.00pm for us if there is a live stream.  Come on Andy IW was a blip this is where it starts for you young man 2012 the year of the Murray.

Sorry MM, I didn't see your post, but have added to my front page posting. Very Happy
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

Re: Miami R2: Murray vs Falla « Reply #29 on: March 22, 2012, 11:48 PM »

Watched Falla win against Fish in Australia and he did not shy away from some gamesmanship stretcher.

One word is key and that is FOCUS cmon yeah, Andy just needs to keep the ball at a low height and not let the Columbian a chance to go for his shots.

I am worried though as not since early last year have I dreaded a first round Andy match. nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous

Livescores here I come throwcomputer

Would appear that we all might be 'watching' livescores.

Challanger tournies seem to be covered on livestream but not the top tennis stars ranting
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 18 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »