Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Miami 2014 QF: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: WWW?
Bakeray 2.0 in 2. - 6 (16.7%)
Bakeray 2.0 in 3. - 21 (58.3%)
Joker Vich in 2. - 3 (8.3%)
Joker Vich in 3. - 5 (13.9%)
Comedy 5th option. - 1 (2.8%)
Total Voters: 36

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 61 Go Down Reply
Author

Miami 2014 QF: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic

(Read 14731 times)
lashurst
World No 1

Murray Mad

Re: Miami 2014 QF: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #60 on: March 26, 2014, 10:22 AM »

Only two votes for Andy in 2? Who's the other optimist.......is it you Mickey?
Not me, anyway Caz. I'm not so brave...Andy in 3 for me.

Andy has got to come out swinging and not get off to a bad start, or it may be over quickly.

cmon yeah
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: Miami 2014 QF: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #61 on: March 26, 2014, 10:54 AM »

Meanwhile Bevc, where are you? Your H2Hs are so brilliant. clap

Just finished catching up with today's match.  Alas I was at work so set sky and crossed my fingers that I got coverage.  A tad peeved off at ESPN's Nadal, Federer and Djokovic lead the way at Miami ad grr but I'm hoping that Andy continues onwards and upwards, though a big ask of him cmonandy

Enjoy the match everyone!

Time to get the big guns out on the H2H (and remind me of my fabulous time in Dunblane Whistle )

* Murray vs Djokovic.jpg (130.98 KB, 721x596 - viewed 243 times.)
IP Logged
Cmongoose
Satellite Level

Re: Miami 2014 QF: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #62 on: March 26, 2014, 11:03 AM »

hahaha^

Well I expect Andy to lose this one, its how he loses that will be illuminating.
Would be shocked in a good way of course if he prevailed
I remember when Nadal was coming back from `injury` last year and despite having already won a slew of golden swing trophies was beaten in straight sets (including a near bageling) by Novak in the Monte Carlo final.
But if its to be anyone from the `big four` I'd rather it was Novak to beat him, I suppose.
At least it will be a good demonstration as to where his game is at.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Miami 2014 QF: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #63 on: March 26, 2014, 11:11 AM »

Love love LOVE that h2h Bev!Brilliant stuff! Very Happy

Ooh,I'm SO nervous for this match pullhair .

Whatever happens (and I don't dare call it), I hope Andy's back holds up.He was looking a lot better by the end yesterday,but it was a horribly worrying moment or two!

C'mon Andy! cmon yeah
IP Logged
Cmongoose
Satellite Level

Re: Miami 2014 QF: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #64 on: March 26, 2014, 11:11 AM »

Just finished catching up with today's match.  Alas I was at work so set sky and crossed my fingers that I got coverage.  A tad peeved off at ESPN's Nadal, Federer and Djokovic lead the way at Miami ad grr but I'm hoping that Andy continues onwards and upwards, though a big ask of him cmonandy

Enjoy the match everyone!

Time to get the big guns out on the H2H (and remind me of my fabulous time in Dunblane Whistle )

Also looking at the stats from the table, Novak really has had a far better career than Andy up to this point, when he is not in my view the more talented player. Once Andy is fully back I expect him to get his great year the way the others have.
He is just to ******* good not to get it together.
[ Last edit by Cmongoose March 26, 2014, 11:17 AM ] IP Logged
Cmongoose
Satellite Level

Re: Miami 2014 QF: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #65 on: March 26, 2014, 11:13 AM »

Love love LOVE that h2h Bev!Brilliant stuff! Very Happy

Ooh,I'm SO nervous for this match pullhair .

Whatever happens (and I don't dare call it), I hope Andy's back holds up.He was looking a lot better by the end yesterday,but it was a horribly worrying moment or two!

C'mon Andy! cmon yeah

Andy's back is perfect he is past all of that with the surgery. But any tweaks he has around there are going to be a worry, its understandable but he needs to get over it and will eventually.
He is going for shots and moving very well indeed now, better than ever really.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Miami 2014 QF: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #66 on: March 26, 2014, 11:43 AM »

lmao Great pics Bev! Love the look on the Terrier's face......The snowball doesn't stand a chance! Wink
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Miami 2014 QF: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #67 on: March 26, 2014, 11:44 AM »

Not me, anyway Caz. I'm not so brave...Andy in 3 for me.

Andy has got to come out swinging and not get off to a bad start, or it may be over quickly.

cmon yeah
You could be right Lashurst, but I'm the eternal optmist and I see one more has joined the ranks!  w00t
IP Logged
iamabritt
World No 1

Re: Miami 2014 QF: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #68 on: March 26, 2014, 11:52 AM »

I'm just glad that ESPN is taking over the TV for this one ,i can't stand Brett Haber,i think maybe Darren Cahill calls for this station.Whatever the outcome we know Andy will give his all.I think he has a pretty good chance to send Nole home.It is cooler today in florida so hopefully that helps .
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

Murray Mad

Re: Miami 2014 QF: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #69 on: March 26, 2014, 01:18 PM »

Just when I think you've made the best ever H2H, you go and do one better!
Is that Maggie May or Rusty? Maybe Pierre and Rusty should have a chase-the-ball competition!
IP Logged
Iluvandy
Seed

Re: Miami 2014 QF: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #70 on: March 26, 2014, 01:26 PM »

I would say that is Maggie May.    She has a proper pugnacious terrier expression.     I think she could see Pierre off and I hope Andy does the same to Novak.    cmonandy
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Miami 2014 QF: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #71 on: March 26, 2014, 01:44 PM »

Very scared for this one. Have to stay up late though I've got school and extra classes tomorrow.

Long since I've voted against Andy. Tough call but I voted for Nole in 3. I would love to be proved wrong...duh.
Didn't watch the matches against Feli and Tsonga but the scoreline is fantastic so I'm sure Andy is playing good tennis atm. cmon yeah
IP Logged
Apollo
World No 1

Re: Miami 2014 QF: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #72 on: March 26, 2014, 02:59 PM »

I think all we can ask of Andy is that he go out and play his best and whatever the outcome, if he played his best then that's okay.  He was very aggressive yesterday and his serve was the best yet, so that has to give him encouragement.

Good Luck Andy, come out with that agression you showed yesterday, and may your first serve percentage be as good as yesterday.  It will be a tough match, but you can do this!!
IP Logged
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: Miami 2014 QF: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #73 on: March 26, 2014, 03:20 PM »

@Bev c
It's brilliant! You have surpassed yourself! yahooo

For sure Andy has the best dogs! Maggie's rating should be 1, surely  Think
IP Logged
mickeypops
Challenger Level

Re: Miami 2014 QF: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #74 on: March 26, 2014, 03:34 PM »

Only two votes for Andy in 2? Who's the other optimist.......is it you Mickey?

Yup - Andy in two for me.  Djoko's not really at the top of his game I don't think. And Andy is going to be really, really up for this one. He will want to remind the world that it was he who won the slams and the gold medal, not Mr lintel, or whoever!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 61 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »