Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Miami 2014 R4: Andy Murray vs Jo-Wilfried Tsonga 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: WWW?
Bakeray in 2. - 17 (51.5%)
Bakeray in 3. - 15 (45.5%)
Tsonga in 2. - 0 (0%)
Tsonga in 3. - 0 (0%)
Comedy 5th option. - 1 (3%)
Total Voters: 33

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 29 Go Down Reply
Author

Miami 2014 R4: Andy Murray vs Jo-Wilfried Tsonga

(Read 5070 times)
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: Miami 2014 R4: Andy Murray vs Jo-Wilfried Tsonga « Reply #30 on: March 24, 2014, 12:49 PM »

Sweetie?? You sure we are talking about the same person here Caz??

w00t only joking Connor. 

I thought she was being too kind too! Should be more like 'Thanks you one off kind *******' lol
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: Miami 2014 R4: Andy Murray vs Jo-Wilfried Tsonga « Reply #31 on: March 24, 2014, 12:53 PM »

Well I am a big fan of 'The Musketeers' Mickey!  Whistle

:O I am too! Great series.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Miami 2014 R4: Andy Murray vs Jo-Wilfried Tsonga « Reply #32 on: March 24, 2014, 01:07 PM »

I thought she was being too kind too! Should be more like 'Thanks you one off kind *******' lol
  fainting #facepalm
IP Logged
marathonarthur
Challenger Level

Re: Miami 2014 R4: Andy Murray vs Jo-Wilfried Tsonga « Reply #33 on: March 24, 2014, 01:37 PM »

Somehow I do not see JWT likely to come out and lose service games Lopez style so if "Bakeray" has a bad service game it may go to three sets. Andy did not serve too well yesterday and with a right hander and someone who serves as well as Tsonga that could combine to get him into trouble? I hope not.  Bagels and breadsticks though are very unlikely in this match.
IP Logged
syc23
Futures Level

Re: Miami 2014 R4: Andy Murray vs Jo-Wilfried Tsonga « Reply #34 on: March 24, 2014, 02:30 PM »

This has got 76 67 62 written all over it. Question is who will be the victor...

Andy to edge it I'd say.

Has anyone not noticed that the live streams are very hard to find especially a good one? I got sick of it dying in important moments of the match at Rotterdam and IW I decided to purchase a monthly subscription to TennisTV.

What an absolute difference just firing it up on the iPad app or MacBook, works like a dream and worth £14. Much better than forever trying to hunt down a decent feed.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Miami 2014 R4: Andy Murray vs Jo-Wilfried Tsonga « Reply #35 on: March 24, 2014, 06:16 PM »

Good start to thread! Thanx Connor.

Nowt wrong with having two H2Hs. It's Bev speciality, she is so original in her artistry  clap
If she doesnt have the time to do it sometimes, then we still have an alternative one Smile
I'll ask Bev if she'll do one. Smile

Has anyone not noticed that the live streams are very hard to find especially a good one? I got sick of it dying in important moments of the match at Rotterdam and IW I decided to purchase a monthly subscription to TennisTV.
I've been having problems finding livestreams at all.  Most of them either don't work or they keep sticking.  Also LiveScoreHunter was hacked recently and they've never been the same since.  Can't afford TennisTV these days unfortunately, but it's well worth it if you can.  I did try to register with bet365 but there seemed to be a problem with processing my application, although I've no idea what.  Might try again today.

I really hope Andy's match is not on early in the day, Miami time, because a later match gives folk in the UK and other parts of Europe who are working a chance to watch it.

IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: Miami 2014 R4: Andy Murray vs Jo-Wilfried Tsonga « Reply #36 on: March 24, 2014, 06:40 PM »

I really hope Andy's match is not on early in the day, Miami time, because a later match gives folk in the UK and other parts of Europe who are working a chance to watch it.  

I expect it will be earlier rather than later as all 4th round matches are played tomorrow, then QFs are split over Weds and Thurs.  Andy's side of the draw have had a day off today, but then play tomorrow and Weds, so I'd imagine their matches will be scheduled first.
IP Logged
Apollo
World No 1

Re: Miami 2014 R4: Andy Murray vs Jo-Wilfried Tsonga « Reply #37 on: March 24, 2014, 09:32 PM »

Best of luck to Andy tomorrow.  Come out swinging, ready to take on Jo and win your match!! cmon yeah
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Miami 2014 R4: Andy Murray vs Jo-Wilfried Tsonga « Reply #38 on: March 24, 2014, 09:43 PM »

What isn't shown on the H2H, because it's an exho, is Andy's match against Tsonga in Abu Dhabi in December, which Tsonga won 7-5, 6-3.  Having had a look at the highlights I was quite surprised to see how well Andy played, given that it was his first match since he had back surgery, even if he did run out of steam a little in the second set.  Tsonga's serve was firing very nicely but he also threw in at least two DFs.  The quality of this video isn't brilliant and the commentary isn't in Enlgish but here it is -

[ Last edit by Aileen March 24, 2014, 09:51 PM ] IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: Miami 2014 R4: Andy Murray vs Jo-Wilfried Tsonga « Reply #39 on: March 24, 2014, 11:40 PM »

Andy third on Centre, again the schedulers are generous. Have college tomorrow until 4.30pm, start around 7pm.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Miami 2014 R4: Andy Murray vs Jo-Wilfried Tsonga « Reply #40 on: March 24, 2014, 11:48 PM »

Yass  cmon yeah perfect time again for moi. Meeting another murrayworlder for coffee at 4. So plenty of time for pre match discussions before zooming home to watch!!
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: Miami 2014 R4: Andy Murray vs Jo-Wilfried Tsonga « Reply #41 on: March 24, 2014, 11:52 PM »

Yass  cmon yeah perfect time again for moi. Meeting another murrayworlder for coffee at 4. So plenty of time for pre match discussions before zooming home to watch!!

IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Miami 2014 R4: Andy Murray vs Jo-Wilfried Tsonga « Reply #42 on: March 24, 2014, 11:55 PM »

Haha  Very Happy slow down westie, plenty of time!
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: Miami 2014 R4: Andy Murray vs Jo-Wilfried Tsonga « Reply #43 on: March 24, 2014, 11:57 PM »

Haha  Very Happy slow down westie, plenty of time!

If anyone was to dangerous drive for Andy out of you two, it would most likely be you. People will confuse it for a real life game of Mario Kart or something. lol
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Miami 2014 R4: Andy Murray vs Jo-Wilfried Tsonga « Reply #44 on: March 25, 2014, 12:42 AM »

Andy third on Centre, again the schedulers are generous. Have college tomorrow until 4.30pm, start around 7pm.
Yes I was very pleased to see that as well even although the time doesn't bother me, unless it's the middle of the night.  I know I'm a bit of a night owl but going to bed at 4/5am with your brain lively and your nervous system still twitching isn't conducive to sleep!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 29 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »