Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Miami F: Andy Murray vs David Ferrer 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Predictions
Murray in 2 - 27 (58.7%)
Murray in 3 - 17 (37%)
Ferrer in 2 - 0 (0%)
Ferrer in 3 - 2 (4.3%)
Total Voters: 46

Pages: 1 ... 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 ... 104 Go Down Reply
Author Topic: Miami F: Andy Murray vs David Ferrer  (Read 13310 times)
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Miami F: Andy Murray vs David Ferrer « Reply #1440 on: April 01, 2013, 04:51 PM »

This is awesome, thanks Prodigy.

Tell you what, I think this result, the rankings rise, is on a par with the Olympic gold and USO. I keep smiling today for no reason. It probably makes me appear slightly deranged!
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

You mesmerize me, Andy

Re: Miami F: Andy Murray vs David Ferrer « Reply #1441 on: April 01, 2013, 04:59 PM »

I think the comms said 13 breaks between the two and 14 holds. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure they said that.

Oh thank you, TJ. Smile
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Miami F: Andy Murray vs David Ferrer « Reply #1442 on: April 01, 2013, 05:00 PM »

I am exhausted. I need a lot of sleep....non stop sleep. I'd debated whole week last week whether to take Monday off or not, but then again, I have 3 reports to prepare today including a Gantt chart. And here I am at work and struggling enormously already. My eyes are burring  (TV and internet almost all day yesterday) like hell. This week will feel terribly long no doubt.
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

You mesmerize me, Andy

Re: Miami F: Andy Murray vs David Ferrer « Reply #1443 on: April 01, 2013, 05:02 PM »

Well, that doesn't surprise me. Indians are very much into Spanish players. And a lot of the ladies are quite smitten over Ferrer though I never see the charm. They might insist on tenacity though but yea, you don’t fool me. :p

She actually didnt care about the looks so much. She had just heard of him and I think because I had given a negative opinion, she expected him to play bad.

She has her eyes on Del Potro and Veradsco though. Wink
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

You mesmerize me, Andy

Re: Miami F: Andy Murray vs David Ferrer « Reply #1444 on: April 01, 2013, 05:03 PM »

That is lovely, Prod. clap
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Miami F: Andy Murray vs David Ferrer « Reply #1445 on: April 01, 2013, 05:05 PM »

She actually didnt care about the looks so much. She had just heard of him and I think because I had given a negative opinion, she expected him to play bad.

She has her eyes on Del Potro and Veradsco though. Wink

And what was that negative opinion? And why didn't it work? She probably doesn't like Andy, no?
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Top Seed

Re: Miami F: Andy Murray vs David Ferrer « Reply #1446 on: April 01, 2013, 05:07 PM »

And what was that negative opinion? And why didn't it work? She probably doesn't like Andy, no?

She's probably just supporting whoever Andy faces so she can tease Sabine,

probs nothing to do with her being Indian.
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

You mesmerize me, Andy

Re: Miami F: Andy Murray vs David Ferrer « Reply #1447 on: April 01, 2013, 05:15 PM »

I said her Ferrer is kinda waste (it is a bit exaggeration)...and that he always messes up with the top 4. She was shocked that he was causing so much trouble for Andy after hearing wat all I said her. I also said that it is way past his retirement time (I take that back).

And yeah, doesnt like Andy, really. Keeps asking me how I became an Andy fan.
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

You mesmerize me, Andy

Re: Miami F: Andy Murray vs David Ferrer « Reply #1448 on: April 01, 2013, 05:15 PM »

She's probably just supporting whoever Andy faces so she can tease Sabine,

probs nothing to do with her being Indian.

That's also kinda true. She is ready to support an unseeded player also....she's crazy. doh
IP Logged
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: Miami F: Andy Murray vs David Ferrer « Reply #1449 on: April 01, 2013, 05:16 PM »

Brilliant Prod, thanx Smile
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Miami F: Andy Murray vs David Ferrer « Reply #1450 on: April 01, 2013, 05:20 PM »

I said her Ferrer is kinda waste (it is a bit exaggeration)...and that he always messes up with the top 4. She was shocked that he was causing so much trouble for Andy after hearing wat all I said her. I also said that it is way past his retirement time (I take that back).

And yeah, doesnt like Andy, really. Keeps asking me how I became an Andy fan.

I thought so. How rude. It should be now your duty to convince her and make her an Andy fan. Please tell her all the good things Andy's done and what a wonderful being he is. If that doesn't work, then tell her off on my behalf. lol

My sister liked Agassi. My choice of Sampras was a natural selection but she just wanted to go against me. But now we are on the same page as she too likes Andy. She had better of course.
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

You mesmerize me, Andy

Re: Miami F: Andy Murray vs David Ferrer « Reply #1451 on: April 01, 2013, 05:23 PM »

I thought so. How rude. It should be now your duty to convince her and make her an Andy fan. Please tell her all the good things Andy's done and what a wonderful being he is. If that doesn't work, then tell her off on my behalf. lol

My sister liked Agassi. My choice of Sampras was a natural selection but she just wanted to go against me. But now we are on the same page as she too likes Andy. She better of course.

I've given up, Emma. And actually, right now, I dont care. I like Andy and that is enough. I dont wanna keep going around and justifying why I like Andy and what I see in him.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Miami F: Andy Murray vs David Ferrer « Reply #1452 on: April 01, 2013, 05:24 PM »

My Facebook had a makeover.
That is one attractive blur.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Miami F: Andy Murray vs David Ferrer « Reply #1453 on: April 01, 2013, 05:27 PM »

I've given up, Emma. And actually, right now, I dont care. I like Andy and that is enough. I dont wanna keep going around and justifying why I like Andy and what I see in him.

If I were you, I'd tell her I'd marry Andy just to piss her off or at least tease back. lololol

And yes, you are free to choose. And Andy's the best choice out there.
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

You mesmerize me, Andy

Re: Miami F: Andy Murray vs David Ferrer « Reply #1454 on: April 01, 2013, 05:30 PM »

If I were you, I'd tell her I'd marry Andy just to piss her off or at least tease back. lololol

And yes, you are free to choose. And Andy's the best choice out there.

I've said that too. lol

And she gives me back a dirty look. Rolling Eyes
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 ... 104 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »