Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs David Ferrer, Saturday, Time: 2pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Miami F: Andy Murray vs David Ferrer 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Predictions
Murray in 2 - 27 (58.7%)
Murray in 3 - 17 (37%)
Ferrer in 2 - 0 (0%)
Ferrer in 3 - 2 (4.3%)
Total Voters: 46

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 104 Go Down Reply
Author

Miami F: Andy Murray vs David Ferrer

(Read 16471 times)
Mackem
Futures Level

Re: Miami F: Andy Murray vs David Ferrer « Reply #30 on: March 30, 2013, 11:15 AM »

If Andy plays at (not less than 75%) this match is a no brainer.  I'll go for 6-4, 6-2
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Miami F: Andy Murray vs David Ferrer « Reply #31 on: March 30, 2013, 12:00 PM »

Andy to take out the trash in 2
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Miami F: Andy Murray vs David Ferrer « Reply #32 on: March 30, 2013, 12:01 PM »

Ferret will know that he only got that Master's by default. The other top players were really not interested and saving themselves for the WTF.
Confused - you don't like Ferrer, but this reads as though you want him to win?

No, I want Andy to win, but I want both of them to put on a good Tennis match..
IP Logged
audie
Futures Level

my guilty ppleasure

Re: Miami F: Andy Murray vs David Ferrer « Reply #33 on: March 30, 2013, 12:25 PM »

4.30pm gmt this is means its a  morning final that seems strange
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Miami F: Andy Murray vs David Ferrer « Reply #34 on: March 30, 2013, 12:28 PM »

4.30pm gmt this is means its a  morning final that seems strange

Apparently (according to someone on twitter) in the US, the same channel that's showing the Final also covers college basketball, which will have early evening coverage. They wanted to avoid any clash.
IP Logged
caroline
ATP Level

Re: Miami F: Andy Murray vs David Ferrer « Reply #35 on: March 30, 2013, 12:37 PM »

I've gone for Andy in 2 sets to win the final, but if it takes 3 I won't mind as long as he wins, which I expect him to do. David Ferrer didn't start particularly well against Tommy Hass he was serving a lot of double faults himself, so was obviously nervous which cost him the first set. I think he will be nervous tommorow and I expect Andy to take advantage of that,as long as he's not to nervous himself to start with.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Miami F: Andy Murray vs David Ferrer « Reply #36 on: March 30, 2013, 12:46 PM »

I really don't understand the betting odds. Incidentally apologies for referring to Ferrer as a Ferret - typo. Although it does fit in some ways, the way he is quite small and dashes about a lot.
Oh.....I thought that was deliberate? I always call him 'the ferret'!
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Miami F: Andy Murray vs David Ferrer « Reply #37 on: March 30, 2013, 12:56 PM »

I've gone for Andy in 2 sets to win the final, but if it takes 3 I won't mind as long as he wins, which I expect him to do. David Ferrer didn't start particularly well against Tommy Hass he was serving a lot of double faults himself, so was obviously nervous which cost him the first set. I think he will be nervous tommorow and I expect Andy to take advantage of that,as long as he's not to nervous himself to start with.
yes Ferrer's serve can go to pot when he's nervous.  I remember see him caving in to smugfed so easily at WTF in 2011 when he'd been playing so well up until that point.  It was really annoying. 
IP Logged
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: Miami F: Andy Murray vs David Ferrer « Reply #38 on: March 30, 2013, 12:59 PM »

I know Ruthie's gonna kill me but....would be a lot more worried if this were on clay... woohoo
IP Logged
Rachie
Seed

Re: Miami F: Andy Murray vs David Ferrer « Reply #39 on: March 30, 2013, 12:59 PM »

Andy to take out the trash in 2

Theres no trash to take out tommorow!!, he did that already in his 1st match :p

But yes The wonderful Scot will be ranked #2 on Monday Very Happy Im so excited for tommorow--- its a bit early though I will be with family, and they will try and talk and stuff while Andy's playing----Not how I like to watch him!!!
IP Logged
tamila
Challenger Level

Re: Miami F: Andy Murray vs David Ferrer « Reply #40 on: March 30, 2013, 01:11 PM »

I just watched the Haas match and just realised how easy it ti to take Ferrer out of his comfort zone.
IP Logged
ChrisMac
World No 1

Re: Miami F: Andy Murray vs David Ferrer « Reply #41 on: March 30, 2013, 01:20 PM »

^^ Well I hope Andy's watched it as well.    tv
IP Logged
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: Miami F: Andy Murray vs David Ferrer « Reply #42 on: March 30, 2013, 01:22 PM »

Spect Ivan will've
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Miami F: Andy Murray vs David Ferrer « Reply #43 on: March 30, 2013, 01:45 PM »

I want Andy to win, but I like Ferrer too. He never gives up and fights for every thing. So I think it will be a hard match. If Andy plays like he did against Gasquet he will win.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Miami F: Andy Murray vs David Ferrer « Reply #44 on: March 30, 2013, 01:49 PM »

Who voted for Ferrer in 3?

Aileen I am sure.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 104 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »