Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Miami F: Andy Murray vs David Ferrer 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Predictions
Murray in 2 - 27 (58.7%)
Murray in 3 - 17 (37%)
Ferrer in 2 - 0 (0%)
Ferrer in 3 - 2 (4.3%)
Total Voters: 46

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 104 Go Down Reply
Author

Miami F: Andy Murray vs David Ferrer

(Read 15589 times)
Elena
Seed

Re: Miami F: Andy Murray vs David Ferrer « Reply #75 on: March 30, 2013, 07:25 PM »

I'm a fan of David, but not against Andy.

David's only success on HC against Andy was at the MTF in 2011.

cmonandy

Great pics on the H2H again Bev, thanks!

Ferrer beat Haas yesterday with 30 UEs and 46% 1st serves in. Better than Haas, but not much. After losing the first set he really showed his tenacity, and I can only admire him, though I know some people here don't.

Hoping for a good match tomorrow, but Andy winning, obviously!

IP Logged
starrieyed

Re: Miami F: Andy Murray vs David Ferrer « Reply #76 on: March 30, 2013, 07:49 PM »

Well it has not been to great. Indian Wells and now Miami...but Andy has really got rid of what ever has been put in front of him. Gasget has been playing great but in reallity Andy steped up and bloooo him away. This is a big match for Andy and I expect him to Blow Ferrer away posibly 2 sets. I respect Ferrer, but sorrry not in the same class....Hey it's Easter time  too and I started out in Burgundy! 
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Miami F: Andy Murray vs David Ferrer « Reply #77 on: March 31, 2013, 02:10 AM »

Andy talking about Ferrer (from The Independent, 31 March) -

"David deserves to be No 4 because of his consistency," Murray said. "He's also started to play better in the big events in the last few years. He made the quarters of Wimbledon, semis of the French Open, semis of the Australian Open, semis of the US Open. It will be a very tough match.

"When you play against him the points tend to be very physical because he moves extremely well. Ferrer has a great attitude on the court. He fights for every single point. You're going to have to do more running than against some players, who at 30-0 or 40-0 down may just miss or almost give you a point. It's not like that with him. He plays every single point hard."

Fact - the last time Andy won a Masters was Shanghai in 2011 when he beat Ferrer narrowly in the final.

IP Logged
Apollo
World No 1

Re: Miami F: Andy Murray vs David Ferrer « Reply #78 on: March 31, 2013, 05:03 AM »

Andy said the ranking didn't concern him that winning matches was what counted and if you won matches will come. So Andy bring your A game, leave the doubrle faults in your tennis bag.   Do bring your bag of tricks and defeat  Ferrer!  May the force be with you!!
F
IP Logged
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: Miami F: Andy Murray vs David Ferrer « Reply #79 on: March 31, 2013, 07:13 AM »

Don't worry BBH! I'll stand beside you shoulder to shoulder and together, we'll fight to the end! Well.......till teatime anyway!  cmon yeah

hug
IP Logged
benniebone
Challenger Level

Re: Miami F: Andy Murray vs David Ferrer « Reply #80 on: March 31, 2013, 07:47 AM »

So relieved to see a 4-30pmUK start I thought the match would be on later We in the UK  have lost an hours sleep with the clocks going back an hour and a late night tonight would have been difficult Do other countries muck around with their time like we do? How tennis players cope with the constant jet lag going from one time zone to another is beyond me
   Today,of all days I wish Andy every success.I'm sure he'll win.
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Miami F: Andy Murray vs David Ferrer « Reply #81 on: March 31, 2013, 09:33 AM »

I can assure you that I did not.  I voted for Andy in 3, so :p

Ok...good girl.
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Miami F: Andy Murray vs David Ferrer « Reply #82 on: March 31, 2013, 09:37 AM »

PERFECT timing for the match. 9 pm back here so can watch it while having dinner.
ALL THE BEST ANDY!! YOU ARE GONNA WIN IT BABY!!!
Cant wait.
IP Logged
*Sparkle*
Challenger Level

Re: Miami F: Andy Murray vs David Ferrer « Reply #83 on: March 31, 2013, 10:28 AM »

ATP preview of today's match.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Miami F: Andy Murray vs David Ferrer « Reply #84 on: March 31, 2013, 10:53 AM »

Morning folks,and Happy Easter to those who it applies to!

Just found out we're having loads of people over today for a little Easter party-and they're going to be here through Andy's match!!Worst timing!!Grrr. I'll just have to try and sneak away-I am not missing this!I missed last year's final,and he lost.Not that I think me sitting in front of my computer is actually going to have any affect whatsoever on the outcome,but still!

cmonandy
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Miami F: Andy Murray vs David Ferrer « Reply #85 on: March 31, 2013, 11:22 AM »

Morning Dani, and Happy Easter  toast.

Maybe you could convince some of the guests to watch the final with you? Make them join Team Andy xD!
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

Murray Mad

Re: Miami F: Andy Murray vs David Ferrer « Reply #86 on: March 31, 2013, 11:42 AM »

Happy Easter to everyone.  Very Happy  I hope the Easter bunny is nice to Andy too and helps him win this very important match.

cmon yeah Come on Andy, do you best and try not to get behind in the 1st set!

We mustn't forget Laura Robson and Lisa Raymond who play Petrova and Srebotnik in the WTA final right after Andy's match.
Good luck girls!

I hope we can celebrate a double victory at the end of today.  yay

IP Logged
benniebone
Challenger Level

Re: Miami F: Andy Murray vs David Ferrer « Reply #87 on: March 31, 2013, 11:43 AM »

Great post Sparkle, most interesting contribution thanks
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Miami F: Andy Murray vs David Ferrer « Reply #88 on: March 31, 2013, 01:54 PM »

ATP preview of today's match.

I like Koenig's analysis. It's Andy all the way.  cmon yeah

Thanks for the vid, Sparkle.
IP Logged
dex
Futures Level

Re: Miami F: Andy Murray vs David Ferrer « Reply #89 on: March 31, 2013, 01:56 PM »

Good luck Andy go for number 9!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 104 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »