Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Miami QF: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Predict the future
Andy in 2 - 19 (52.8%)
Andy in 3 - 14 (38.9%)
Chilly in 2 - 1 (2.8%)
Chilly in 3 - 0 (0%)
No stupid option available this time - 2 (5.6%)
Total Voters: 36

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 ... 59 Go Down Reply
Author Topic: Miami QF: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic  (Read 10117 times)
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Miami QF: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic « Reply #765 on: March 28, 2013, 09:12 PM »

IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Miami QF: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic « Reply #766 on: March 28, 2013, 09:13 PM »

I know what you mean Aileen,and it's why I sometimes avoid MW during matches.I wish it didn't happen-we all want the best for Andy,we all support him-wish we could just be supportive of each other while doing so too.Hate the squabbling.
I wish it didn't happen either.  It's the stress that top level tennis, and other sports, generates that's at the root of the problem.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Top Seed

Re: Miami QF: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic « Reply #767 on: March 28, 2013, 09:13 PM »

Detective Dani
IP Logged
lashurst
Veteran

Murray Mad

Re: Miami QF: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic « Reply #768 on: March 28, 2013, 09:13 PM »

Im here Aileen.
You certainly are Robbie. lol  You never fail to crease me up.
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Re: Miami QF: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic « Reply #769 on: March 28, 2013, 09:14 PM »

Toot bruv. Think
IP Logged
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: Miami QF: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic « Reply #770 on: March 28, 2013, 09:14 PM »

A scrappy old match but hey, who cares? nah
Off to the semis we go  yay yay yay
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: Miami QF: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic « Reply #771 on: March 28, 2013, 09:14 PM »

Detective Dani

Lol!Nah,it's twitter to thank really.I find it so funny how people have become so interested in what Andy writes on the camera-me included Very Happy
IP Logged
*Sparkle*
Challenger Level

Re: Miami QF: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic « Reply #772 on: March 28, 2013, 09:15 PM »

I wish it didn't happen either.  It's the stress that top level tennis, and other sports, generates that's at the root of the problem.
And yet it's those same people who struggle to handle themselves well on a message board under the pressure of watching Andy play tennis who are least forgiving towards the mistakes Andy makes whilst under the actual pressure of actually playing.
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Re: Miami QF: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic « Reply #773 on: March 28, 2013, 09:15 PM »

You certainly are Robbie. lol  You never fail to crease me up.
Shucks. hug
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Miami QF: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic « Reply #774 on: March 28, 2013, 09:18 PM »

Toot bruv. Think
Looks more like 'joot' ...
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Miami QF: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic « Reply #775 on: March 28, 2013, 09:18 PM »

My friends Dani and Aileen.. you know how it goes down here.

Why don't you just watch privately, avoid this thead, then post your own match comments on the News Report thread? Shrug
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Top Seed

Re: Miami QF: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic « Reply #776 on: March 28, 2013, 09:19 PM »

Lol!Nah,it's twitter to thank really.I find it so funny how people have become so interested in what Andy writes on the camera-me included Very Happy

But you will be the one to solve the puzzle no ?
IP Logged
lashurst
Veteran

Murray Mad

Re: Miami QF: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic « Reply #777 on: March 28, 2013, 09:19 PM »

Well done Andy clap Hard luck Marin.

At times it wasn't pretty but a spot in the SF without dropping a set is something any player would take I'm sure.
Hi Bev. Nice of you to show your face (if that makes sense?).  We have to be happy with 2 straights, as you say. 
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Miami QF: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic « Reply #778 on: March 28, 2013, 09:21 PM »

And yet it's those same people who struggle to handle themselves well on a message board under the pressure of watching Andy play tennis who are least forgiving towards the mistakes Andy makes whilst under the actual pressure of actually playing.
That's what I was really trying to get across, i.e. that the stress the players are under affects the spectators.  It's stress feeding off stress.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: Miami QF: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic « Reply #779 on: March 28, 2013, 09:21 PM »

My friends Dani and Aileen.. you know how it goes down here.

Why don't you just watch privately, avoid this thead, then post your own match comments on the News Report thread? Shrug

I do do that sometimes.

But at the same time,when people aren't squabbling,I love it on here,having people to chat to and know that they're going through the same thing as me! I just don't like it when things turn nasty,is all.Really enjoy it the rest of the time.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 ... 59 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »