Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Somdev Devvarman, Thursday, Time TBA - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Miami QF: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Predict the future
Andy in 2 - 19 (52.8%)
Andy in 3 - 14 (38.9%)
Chilly in 2 - 1 (2.8%)
Chilly in 3 - 0 (0%)
No stupid option available this time - 2 (5.6%)
Total Voters: 36

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 59 Go Down Reply
Author

Miami QF: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic

(Read 11334 times)
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Miami QF: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic « Reply #60 on: March 27, 2013, 04:08 PM »

What is this 'cleaning' stuff you speak of?
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Miami QF: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic « Reply #61 on: March 27, 2013, 04:08 PM »

can someone help me out here .if andy plays tom and wins then when wil the next match be and what day  is the final ,

SF - Fri, F - Sun. If the matches are shown in Mallorca I may watch.
IP Logged
audie
Futures Level

my guilty ppleasure

Re: Miami QF: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic « Reply #62 on: March 27, 2013, 04:10 PM »

thank you so andy could play if he wins tom 2 days on the trot
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Miami QF: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic « Reply #63 on: March 27, 2013, 04:11 PM »

Here's their add on the main webpage. LMHO!

IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Miami QF: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic « Reply #64 on: March 27, 2013, 04:26 PM »

I just called them and the same lady answered the phone and she didn't want to reschedule since it was very last minute. She said if they reschedule my appointment then that would leave them with 4 hours of open schedule and that's something they don't typically allow. She gave me the option to movie it up to 2:30pm but then again Andy might get the 3pm slot. On the other hand, if I stick to 4:30 then I should be able to see either slot. Makes sense, no?

Anyway, today she sounded nice as she picked up the phone and said ‘good morning’ and I started laughing. I said, ‘oh, so I guess you are in for a very long day today’. She then she quickly realized and started laughing as well. So we were off to a good start but to no avail.  Well, it’s settled now either way. And sorry to take up so much space with the cleaning stuff. I just need to concentrate when Andy plays. Oh well…. I have only myself to blame for this mess.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Miami QF: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic « Reply #65 on: March 27, 2013, 04:28 PM »

^ It'll work out.  If all else fails, just watch the match while they are cleaning!  Very Happy
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Miami QF: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic « Reply #66 on: March 27, 2013, 04:59 PM »

Oh heck that'll mean 1 am here, but I suppose it's too much to expect a fourth consecutive 7 pm start.

I thought it would prob be night match also as he hasnt had one, then it dawned on me im off on fri for easter yipee! So i might make it unless i fall asleep
 Didnt think would be problem for you Aileen you being a night owl and all Smile
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Miami QF: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic « Reply #67 on: March 27, 2013, 05:01 PM »

You will find some pub showing it gangsta  w00t
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Miami QF: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic « Reply #68 on: March 27, 2013, 05:09 PM »

They do have a lot of pubs showing sport in Mallorca. With Ferrer being in the F possibly I suspect it will be shown.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Miami QF: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic « Reply #69 on: March 27, 2013, 05:27 PM »

Gangsta most pubs abroad will have dishes which allow them to pick up all sorts of channels. Ask them to put Al Jazeera sports on as that'll have Andy match but with world feed comms instead of the clowns at Sky.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Miami QF: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic « Reply #70 on: March 27, 2013, 05:30 PM »

Gangsta most pubs abroad will have dishes which allow them to pick up all sorts of channels. Ask them to put Al Jazeera sports on as that'll have Andy match but with world feed comms instead of the clowns at Sky.

Cheers for that Prod, I'm wondering if I may be able to get it in my hotel room. Does anyone now the name of the Mallorcan sports channel?
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: Miami QF: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic « Reply #71 on: March 27, 2013, 05:31 PM »

Scorchio!
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Miami QF: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic « Reply #72 on: March 27, 2013, 05:34 PM »

Scorchio!

No.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: Miami QF: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic « Reply #73 on: March 27, 2013, 05:34 PM »

Shrug
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Miami QF: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic « Reply #74 on: March 27, 2013, 05:37 PM »

Ah oh course, its Canal+. They are bound to have it.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 59 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »