Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Miami QF: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Predict the future
Andy in 2 - 19 (52.8%)
Andy in 3 - 14 (38.9%)
Chilly in 2 - 1 (2.8%)
Chilly in 3 - 0 (0%)
No stupid option available this time - 2 (5.6%)
Total Voters: 36

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 59 Go Down Reply
Author

Miami QF: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic

(Read 10510 times)
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Miami QF: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic « Reply #90 on: March 27, 2013, 07:42 PM »

Thanks Very Happy

Here you go.  My inspiration?  Their first meeting back in 2007, which I have on dvd, thanks to fellow MWer Hulahoop hug

cmonandy

There you are.
Where have you been, lass?
IP Logged
audie
Futures Level

my guilty ppleasure

Re: Miami QF: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic « Reply #91 on: March 27, 2013, 08:19 PM »

any idea when will find out what time andy playing
IP Logged
ABF
Challenger Level

Re: Miami QF: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic « Reply #92 on: March 27, 2013, 08:32 PM »

They do have a lot of pubs showing sport in Mallorca. With Ferrer being in the F possibly I suspect it will be shown.

Mallorca is more like Britain than Britain .... I think you'll have no probs finding a pub showing it...and with all the rain outside you'll be right at home.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Miami QF: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic « Reply #93 on: March 27, 2013, 08:45 PM »

to get some inspiration...
The ending is quite haunting.

'And under the lights and the night-time sky here in New York, maybe, just maybe, it's written in the stars that Murray is going to win his first major title. Wow.'
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: Miami QF: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic « Reply #94 on: March 27, 2013, 08:52 PM »

Andy on second tomorrow after Sharapova semi - not before 3pm Florida time. I think that is 7ish UK time.
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: Miami QF: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic « Reply #95 on: March 27, 2013, 08:52 PM »

Andy is on not before 3 Miami time so is that 7 Uk time....if so happy days.
IP Logged
michelle
Seed

Re: Miami QF: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic « Reply #96 on: March 27, 2013, 08:54 PM »

He is playing not before 3pm Miami time, that would be around 7pm here. If you go on to the ATP site and go onto the live scores and click on schedule it is given there.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Miami QF: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic « Reply #97 on: March 27, 2013, 08:56 PM »

Another early slot, I am happy.
IP Logged
counter_ puncher
Challenger Level

A counter puncher like Andy always fights back.

Re: Miami QF: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic « Reply #98 on: March 27, 2013, 09:07 PM »

I never get tired of watching the Cilic match from The USO. I remember very clearly sitting in an empty TV room of a hostel in my pyjamas in the middle of the night as my computer stream did not work. I was shocked at the result towards the end of the second set and all the happier about Andy's marvellous resurrection. let's hope he will not need any miracles tomorrow.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Miami QF: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic « Reply #99 on: March 27, 2013, 09:09 PM »

I never get tired of watching the Cilic match from The USO. I remember very clearly sitting in an empty TV room of a hostel in my pyjamas in the middle of the night as my computer stream did not work. I was shocked at the result towards the end of the second set and all the happier about Andy's marvellous resurrection. let's hope he will not need any miracles tomorrow.
Now that's dedication.  I so hope we'll be celebrating tomorrow, but Cilic will be no walkover. 
IP Logged
michelle
Seed

Re: Miami QF: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic « Reply #100 on: March 27, 2013, 09:21 PM »

I think Cilic will have in his mind that he has lost to Andy 7 of the 8 times they have met. so that is a handicap if things don't go his way. I'm only sorry that I will not be able to see it as I won't get home much before 8.30pm, I was hoping he would have the night match, but for Andy this time is probably better as he has played
at this time for most of the tournament and is used to the conditions.
IP Logged
lashurst
Veteran

Murray Mad

Re: Miami QF: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic « Reply #101 on: March 27, 2013, 09:22 PM »

Bev, your H2H was very original with the old photos.... Liked it.
You are the H2H Queen.
IP Logged
Rachie
Seed

Re: Miami QF: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic « Reply #102 on: March 27, 2013, 09:28 PM »

Oh crap i was sure Andy would have night session meant to be going for a meal at 7.30 tommorow----why!!
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Miami QF: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic « Reply #103 on: March 27, 2013, 09:29 PM »

Oh crap i was sure Andy would have night session meant to be going for a meal at 7.30 tommorow----why!!
Cancel!! Very Happy
IP Logged
Rachie
Seed

Re: Miami QF: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic « Reply #104 on: March 27, 2013, 09:32 PM »

Cancel!! Very Happy

Its a leaving do for one of the girls at work--be a bit tight not to go. I guess I'll just have to Skyplus it and watch later! Frown
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 59 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »