Andy Murray vs Santiago Giraldo, Sunday, 4:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Miami QF: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic
Poll
Predict the future
Andy in 2 - 19 (52.8%)
Andy in 3 - 14 (38.9%)
Chilly in 2 - 1 (2.8%)
Chilly in 3 - 0 (0%)
No stupid option available this time - 2 (5.6%)
Total Voters: 36

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 59 Reply

Miami QF: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic

Thanks Very Happy

Here you go.  My inspiration?  Their first meeting back in 2007, which I have on dvd, thanks to fellow MWer Hulahoop hug

cmonandy

There you are.
Where have you been, lass?
IP Logged

any idea when will find out what time andy playing
IP Logged
ABF

They do have a lot of pubs showing sport in Mallorca. With Ferrer being in the F possibly I suspect it will be shown.

Mallorca is more like Britain than Britain .... I think you'll have no probs finding a pub showing it...and with all the rain outside you'll be right at home.
IP Logged

to get some inspiration...
The ending is quite haunting.

'And under the lights and the night-time sky here in New York, maybe, just maybe, it's written in the stars that Murray is going to win his first major title. Wow.'
IP Logged

Andy on second tomorrow after Sharapova semi - not before 3pm Florida time. I think that is 7ish UK time.
IP Logged

Andy is on not before 3 Miami time so is that 7 Uk time....if so happy days.
IP Logged

He is playing not before 3pm Miami time, that would be around 7pm here. If you go on to the ATP site and go onto the live scores and click on schedule it is given there.
IP Logged

Another early slot, I am happy.
IP Logged

I never get tired of watching the Cilic match from The USO. I remember very clearly sitting in an empty TV room of a hostel in my pyjamas in the middle of the night as my computer stream did not work. I was shocked at the result towards the end of the second set and all the happier about Andy's marvellous resurrection. let's hope he will not need any miracles tomorrow.
IP Logged

I never get tired of watching the Cilic match from The USO. I remember very clearly sitting in an empty TV room of a hostel in my pyjamas in the middle of the night as my computer stream did not work. I was shocked at the result towards the end of the second set and all the happier about Andy's marvellous resurrection. let's hope he will not need any miracles tomorrow.
Now that's dedication.  I so hope we'll be celebrating tomorrow, but Cilic will be no walkover. 
IP Logged

I think Cilic will have in his mind that he has lost to Andy 7 of the 8 times they have met. so that is a handicap if things don't go his way. I'm only sorry that I will not be able to see it as I won't get home much before 8.30pm, I was hoping he would have the night match, but for Andy this time is probably better as he has played
at this time for most of the tournament and is used to the conditions.
IP Logged

Bev, your H2H was very original with the old photos.... Liked it.
You are the H2H Queen.
IP Logged

Oh crap i was sure Andy would have night session meant to be going for a meal at 7.30 tommorow----why!!
IP Logged

Oh crap i was sure Andy would have night session meant to be going for a meal at 7.30 tommorow----why!!
Cancel!! Very Happy
IP Logged

Cancel!! Very Happy

Its a leaving do for one of the girls at work--be a bit tight not to go. I guess I'll just have to Skyplus it and watch later! Frown
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 59 Reply