Andy Murray vs Ivo Karlovic, Monday, Estimated time - 3:15pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Miami QF: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic
Poll
Predict the future
Andy in 2 - 19 (52.8%)
Andy in 3 - 14 (38.9%)
Chilly in 2 - 1 (2.8%)
Chilly in 3 - 0 (0%)
No stupid option available this time - 2 (5.6%)
Total Voters: 36

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 59 Reply

Miami QF: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic

Its a leaving do for one of the girls at work--be a bit tight not to go. I guess I'll just have to Skyplus it and watch later! Frown
I was just joking, really - but I hate it when that happens.  I don't mind it in the early tournament stages, but I hate missing a big match.  My friends just wouldn't understand, as lovely as they are!  Very Happy
IP Logged

He is playing not before 3pm Miami time, that would be around 7pm here. If you go on to the ATP site and go onto the live scores and click on schedule it is given there.
Just discovered it.  Can't believe he's got a fourth consecutive 7 pm slot - not that I'm complaining!
IP Logged

Just discovered it.  Can't believe he's got a fourth consecutive 7 pm slot - not that I'm complaining!

Miami are scheduling his matches sublimely for us Brits.
IP Logged

Aye- Right...
IP Logged

Just a pity some other American/Canadian tournament schedulers aren't so obliging. Whistle
IP Logged

I was just joking, really - but I hate it when that happens.  I don't mind it in the early tournament stages, but I hate missing a big match.  My friends just wouldn't understand, as lovely as they are!  Very Happy

i know me too! My friends really dont 'get it' lol Very Happy
Oh well it might work out better for me cos I was planning on not drinking and driving back early for Andy, but now i think i'll stay out late have a few !

IP Logged

i know me too! My friends really dont 'get it' lol Very Happy
Oh well it might work out better for me cos I was planning on not drinking and driving back early for Andy, but now i think i'll stay out late have a few !

Go for it and keep all media contact off and catch up next day!
IP Logged

Go for it and keep all media contact off and catch up next day!

Sounds like a plan!! I am nervous though despite H2H Cilic is the type of player that can give Andy hell would have preffered Jo.
IP Logged

Sounds like a plan!! I am nervous though despite H2H Cilic is the type of player that can give Andy hell would have preffered Jo.
Agreed.  Cilic will be a challenge at this stage - but it's only right that Andy should be tested. I think it will be a compelling match.
IP Logged

So Andy's not had a single night session this tournament? Shame for him as I know he enjoys playing under the lights. But I'm not complaining as watching tennis at 1am isn't the best thing really!
IP Logged

The bookies have Andy 7-1 ON for this match. Im confident but not that confident!
 Cilic is a dangerous opponent and Andy will have to be switched on from the start.
IP Logged

So Andy's not had a single night session this tournament? Shame for him as I know he enjoys playing under the lights. But I'm not complaining as watching tennis at 1am isn't the best thing really!
I think the Final might be at 3pm Miami time so Andy will be well used to it......if he gets that far!
IP Logged

Waheyy  yay good time again. I should be home about 7-15 so i will set to record from 7 then fast forward thro breaks till i catch up Smile
IP Logged
ABF

The ending is quite haunting.

'And under the lights and the night-time sky here in New York, maybe, just maybe, it's written in the stars that Murray is going to win his first major title. Wow.'

That was a terrific performance from Murray.... some truly great play. Also good reminder that Cillic will be hard to beat.
IP Logged

COME ON ANDY ... #2 is within your grasp!

I think if Murray is to have a realistic chance of being #1 in the next 12 months this tournie could be a watershed moment. It's a long, long road but he's already put in a good few miles. If Murray was to win in Miami - great, #2 and a confidence boost. Also gains 1000+ on Djokovic and the Joker's confidence and aura of invincibility has been slightly dented. Then it's the clay court swing where Murray has numerous opportunities to gain points on Djokovic.

Basically he needs to have him reeled in by the end of Roland Garros as after that it is Murray who is defending more points. So so much of this could all ride on the draws during the clay swing as (IMO) Nadal will still be a slight favorite yet could meet either Murray or Djokovic in the QF of any of the bigger tournaments.

First thing's first - give Cilic a beat down like the last 20 games of USO! C'mon the Murray   yay
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 59 Reply