Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Miami R2: Andy Murray vs Bernard Tomic 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 36 Go Down Reply
Author

Miami R2: Andy Murray vs Bernard Tomic

(Read 10336 times)
caroline
ATP Level

Re: Miami R2: Andy Murray vs Bernard Tomic « Reply #135 on: March 23, 2013, 02:03 PM »

Good luck for your match later Andy fingers crossed for a win. You've got quite a tough draw. Not surprised Delpo went out he must have been exhausted. I was hoping he would be in Andy's side of the draw as I didn't expect him to do well here. Just goes to prove how good the top 4 are against the rest really. To keep getting to the semis or finals most of the time they are playing it's not an easy thing to do week in and week out.
GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS AS ALWAYS ANDY.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Miami R2: Andy Murray vs Bernard Tomic « Reply #136 on: March 23, 2013, 02:09 PM »

These lovlies are cheerleaders for the Miami Dolphins.  It seems that our better known players are under certain obligations when they play tournaments, and this presumably was one which Tomic had to undertake.  A bit pointless really.

Just makes him look like a bit of a dick!!!...
.then again think he is anyway
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Miami R2: Andy Murray vs Bernard Tomic « Reply #137 on: March 23, 2013, 02:24 PM »

Just makes him look like a bit of a dick!!!...
.then again think he is anyway

Sickening language woman.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Miami R2: Andy Murray vs Bernard Tomic « Reply #138 on: March 23, 2013, 02:26 PM »

Yeah i wrote off Del Potro at the last tourno and that bit me on the royal exterior. The thing with the Tomics etc is that they raise their game against the top guys then get beat by Joze Smith the qualifier from Planet NobodyKnows. Tomic may well win tomorrow ...IF Andy is well below his best and Tomic plays as well as he can.... Thats my disclaimer...and me is sticken to it Wink

Tomic's last round was tough even though he won in straight but we all know players are more inspired when they play against Andy and they tend to raise their level. The problem is, unlike the other top three, Andy is too reluctant to raise his level against the lesser ranked players and often times, he finds himself in a bit of an unnecessary trouble. That's who he is however. Tomic has a very nice game so I take it we'll see a very nice contest between the two today. Andy should be more together here and feel right at home, so let's see.

I really think the likes of Tomic, Harrison, Raonic etc. are really more keen on playing the top players than the rest of the gang. Because it gives them a very good measurement as to where their game is and also, where they are mentally. Think about the Dimitrov vs Nole match not so long ago where Dimitrov served 4 DFs to give the set away. That can just be a turning point for him and he should at least know where he is mentally compared to these guys. So I say it's okay because this is essentially a learning period and the top players pose a great measurement for them. I am all for it.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Miami R2: Andy Murray vs Bernard Tomic « Reply #139 on: March 23, 2013, 02:27 PM »

Sickening language woman.

Not really compared to the filth you sometimes come out with  Very Happy
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Miami R2: Andy Murray vs Bernard Tomic « Reply #140 on: March 23, 2013, 02:28 PM »

Not really compared to the filth you sometimes come out with  Very Happy

The only filth I found was the filth behind your sofa lol
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Miami R2: Andy Murray vs Bernard Tomic « Reply #141 on: March 23, 2013, 02:32 PM »

The only filth I found was the filth behind your sofa lol

This may well be true young man Smile
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Miami R2: Andy Murray vs Bernard Tomic « Reply #142 on: March 23, 2013, 02:34 PM »

This may well be true young man Smile

Before Aileen gallops in and says I'm being crude, I assure you that was a joke. I bet your house in spick as spam.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Miami R2: Andy Murray vs Bernard Tomic « Reply #143 on: March 23, 2013, 02:37 PM »

No Aileen won't! She only picks you up on things when you are cheeky or crude, that was obviously a wee joke Smile actually I'm doing housework now or trying to anyway lol I keep getting bored and stopping to come on here. Or Facebook lol
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Miami R2: Andy Murray vs Bernard Tomic « Reply #144 on: March 23, 2013, 02:48 PM »

I think this might be one of those very rare occasions when the day and time works for most of us around the world to watch an Andy match live. Smile
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Miami R2: Andy Murray vs Bernard Tomic « Reply #145 on: March 23, 2013, 02:53 PM »

I think this might be one of those very rare occasions when the day and time works for most of us around the world to watch an Andy match live. Smile

yes
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Miami R2: Andy Murray vs Bernard Tomic « Reply #146 on: March 23, 2013, 02:53 PM »

I have a dinner party to go to so the sooner Andy wraps it up the better it is for me.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Miami R2: Andy Murray vs Bernard Tomic « Reply #147 on: March 23, 2013, 02:55 PM »

I have a dinner party to go to so the sooner Andy wraps it up the better it is for me.

I hope the match is is a few hours.
IP Logged
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: Miami R2: Andy Murray vs Bernard Tomic « Reply #148 on: March 23, 2013, 04:11 PM »

Just watching Gasquet and Rochus. Looking very windy.
Come on Andy!
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

Murray Mad

Re: Miami R2: Andy Murray vs Bernard Tomic « Reply #149 on: March 23, 2013, 04:23 PM »

Just watching Gasquet and Rochus. Looking very windy.
Come on Andy!
Me too Bbh, its breezy and very warm. This is a close match after shaky start for Rochas.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 36 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »