Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Miami R2: Andy Murray vs Bernard Tomic 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 36 Go Down Reply
Author

Miami R2: Andy Murray vs Bernard Tomic

(Read 10727 times)
lashurst
World No 1

Murray Mad

Re: Miami R2: Andy Murray vs Bernard Tomic « Reply #120 on: March 23, 2013, 09:20 AM »

My apologies.  Life getting in the way this week.  I see Gangsta was able to fill the void Very Happy

I will be around for the match, whatever time they decide to play, though I probably won't be around on MW - some of the comments on here are getting a tad tedious, so best I'd best stay away shutup

cmonandy

Quite surprised that Del po is out blink

Enjoy! wave
 wave Bev,
Have been  search for you.  
Thinking of staying away from MW when Andy's playing?  Not allowed, sorry nah  lol
[ Last edit by lashurst March 23, 2013, 09:24 AM ] IP Logged
*Sparkle*
Challenger Level

Re: Miami R2: Andy Murray vs Bernard Tomic « Reply #121 on: March 23, 2013, 09:34 AM »

Surprised too, that Delpo is out already. Hated seeing him lose to Djoker in Indian Wells. Well, he can go and rest up a bit with Fed & Nadal.
I'm not that surprised.  I think it really took it out of him physically and emotionally to get to the final.

Not that I expected him to falter quite so early, but the surface at IW really suited his style far more than Miami, so I never expected him to match last week's form.   IW was only the second time he'd made a final of a Masters 1000 event, and as much as I love Delpo, you have to see it as one of his career highlights, not representative of his normal form.  I think many people (fans and non-fans) were too busy blaming Andy, then Novak for being rubbish that they failed to appreciate the factors helping Delpo were unusual.

Thanks for the update on Andy's expected match time.  I would have rushed around all day to be ready for an afternoon (our time) match.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Miami R2: Andy Murray vs Bernard Tomic « Reply #122 on: March 23, 2013, 11:04 AM »

Damn the revised time.  Got people coming over, so will have to check in on the sly.  Frown
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Miami R2: Andy Murray vs Bernard Tomic « Reply #123 on: March 23, 2013, 11:07 AM »

Damn the revised time.  Got people coming over, so will have to check in on the sly.  Frown

I hate when that happens grrr....just cancel on them lol
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Miami R2: Andy Murray vs Bernard Tomic « Reply #124 on: March 23, 2013, 11:08 AM »

I hate when that happens grrr....just cancel on them lol
Haha!  I just thought I'd get to watch it before the evening kicked off.  I'll just be spending a lot of time in the kitchen where my laptop happens to be! Oh well, am sure I'll see him in the next round!  yes
IP Logged
Apollo
World No 1

Re: Miami R2: Andy Murray vs Bernard Tomic « Reply #125 on: March 23, 2013, 12:31 PM »

Good luck Andy get out there in that humidity that you love and hit great serves and wonderful serves. Stay focused and calm and let your racquet do the talking. Can't watch you but I will be rooting for you in my heart. May the force be with you Andy.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Miami R2: Andy Murray vs Bernard Tomic « Reply #126 on: March 23, 2013, 12:37 PM »

Good luck Andy get out there in that humidity that you love and hit great serves and wonderful serves. Stay focused and calm and let your racquet do the talking. Can't watch you but I will be rooting for you in my heart. May the force be with you Andy.

Good posting!

I'm sure you speak for all of us who won't be able to watch Apollo.  Thanks.
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: Miami R2: Andy Murray vs Bernard Tomic « Reply #127 on: March 23, 2013, 12:40 PM »

Tomic in training?

I wish they'd let these guys concentrate on the tennis really
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Miami R2: Andy Murray vs Bernard Tomic « Reply #128 on: March 23, 2013, 12:49 PM »

Thanks for the notice of the revised time. I'm off out this evening so will be relying on Sky plus to record the match for me and hopefully I'll watch it later tonight when I'm back.

cmonandy
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Miami R2: Andy Murray vs Bernard Tomic « Reply #129 on: March 23, 2013, 01:33 PM »

unfortunately I can't even record as won't be home till wednesday and the programme seems to run about 12 hours, which could end up deleting other stuff on my hard disk.  I'll record tomorrow's highlights in hope that Andy is a highlight.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Miami R2: Andy Murray vs Bernard Tomic « Reply #130 on: March 23, 2013, 01:51 PM »

Tomic in training?

I wish they'd let these guys concentrate on the tennis really
These lovlies are cheerleaders for the Miami Dolphins.  It seems that our better known players are under certain obligations when they play tournaments, and this presumably was one which Tomic had to undertake.  A bit pointless really.
IP Logged
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: Miami R2: Andy Murray vs Bernard Tomic « Reply #131 on: March 23, 2013, 01:52 PM »

Am really glad Andy is playing someone like Tomic rather than those huge, powerful, serving bots Rolling Eyes
Should be a good match. Fingers crossed
Come on Andy! Let's Go yay yay yay
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Miami R2: Andy Murray vs Bernard Tomic « Reply #132 on: March 23, 2013, 01:54 PM »

Am really glad Andy is playing someone like Tomic rather than those huge, powerful, serving bots Rolling Eyes
Should be a good match. Fingers crossed
Come on Andy! Let's Go yay yay yay

Thing about Murray's draw is its a tiring one, but has decent opponents in that warm him up for the end stages.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Miami R2: Andy Murray vs Bernard Tomic « Reply #133 on: March 23, 2013, 01:57 PM »

wooooooo
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Miami R2: Andy Murray vs Bernard Tomic « Reply #134 on: March 23, 2013, 02:00 PM »

Sorry about the change of match time btw, but unfortunately MW can't control the weather and it rains in Miami too!

I'm quite pleased from Andy's point of view because he often doesn't play too well in early matches and sometimes struggles at bit in his first match as it is.
[ Last edit by Aileen March 23, 2013, 02:03 PM ] IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 36 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »