Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Miami R2: Andy Murray vs Bernard Tomic 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 Go Down Reply
Author

Miami R2: Andy Murray vs Bernard Tomic

(Read 10337 times)
lashurst
World No 1

Murray Mad

Re: Miami R2: Andy Murray vs Bernard Tomic « Reply #480 on: March 23, 2013, 08:29 PM »

Well, I am off to get ready for my dinner. They serve dinner so late that by the time it's served, I am already half drunk. Oh well...am sure will be better than Tomic's match.

Good job, Andy. See you soon.
Catch you later Emma Enjoy the dinner party .2 man down
IP Logged
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: Miami R2: Andy Murray vs Bernard Tomic « Reply #481 on: March 23, 2013, 08:29 PM »

Anyone know what the booing at belucci is all about?

Weren't they booing JJ who had a melt down
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

Murray Mad

Re: Miami R2: Andy Murray vs Bernard Tomic « Reply #482 on: March 23, 2013, 08:31 PM »

Who ever is doing the match report has a short and easy job tonight. Not much to talk about really.   I feel very sorry for the fans who've paid for tdubious pleasure of that >60 minute match.
IP Logged
ABF
Challenger Level

Re: Miami R2: Andy Murray vs Bernard Tomic « Reply #483 on: March 23, 2013, 08:31 PM »

The organisers should just go ahead and cancel all the mens games up until when Andy plays Berdych....and just let Djoko know he is in the final against one of those 2.

insanely predictable with and without Nadal and Fed.
IP Logged
counter_ puncher
Challenger Level

A counter puncher like Andy always fights back.

Re: Miami R2: Andy Murray vs Bernard Tomic « Reply #484 on: March 23, 2013, 08:33 PM »

In the end, it was enough to push the ball onto His opponent's side. Not very exciting to watch though effective. Maybe we will learn more about Tomic's feeling on court later. But to implode after that long fourth game when he had chances to break - unbelievable.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Miami R2: Andy Murray vs Bernard Tomic « Reply #485 on: March 23, 2013, 08:34 PM »

And Bolelli retires-Andy definitely playing Dimitrov.
IP Logged
mickeypops
Challenger Level

Re: Miami R2: Andy Murray vs Bernard Tomic « Reply #486 on: March 23, 2013, 08:36 PM »

That's right - a wrist injury apparently.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Miami R2: Andy Murray vs Bernard Tomic « Reply #487 on: March 23, 2013, 08:37 PM »

I'm not a fan of Tomic, but I don't dislike him either...

I'm entertained by Janowicz's antics, so I support him.
And you're entitled to that. But there's no need to go around and try and change other people's opinions on them.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Miami R2: Andy Murray vs Bernard Tomic « Reply #488 on: March 23, 2013, 08:38 PM »

And Bolelli retires-Andy definitely playing Dimitrov.
At least that should be more entertaining.  I can't imagine Andy got any satisfaction either from this match
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Miami R2: Andy Murray vs Bernard Tomic « Reply #489 on: March 23, 2013, 08:39 PM »

Granted he has an attitude, but I seem to remember a certain Andy Murray having an attitude when he was younger Whistle
I don't remember Murray ever tanking a match, being arrogant, threatening a reporter or driving under the influence when he was younger. He was just a bit fiery, but Janowicz' tantrums make him look emotionless by comparison.
IP Logged
Alis
ATP Level

Re: Miami R2: Andy Murray vs Bernard Tomic « Reply #490 on: March 23, 2013, 08:40 PM »

Didn't see the match - our power's been off for 24 hours - but so glad to see that Andy had a quick and easy win.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Miami R2: Andy Murray vs Bernard Tomic « Reply #491 on: March 23, 2013, 08:40 PM »

Anyway good win, report is up (although utterly bland, such as the match was itself) and I can finally go grab something to eat.

Bolelli has retired against Dimitrov, so his R2 opponent decided already. Dimitrov will be a dangerous opponent.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Miami R2: Andy Murray vs Bernard Tomic « Reply #492 on: March 23, 2013, 08:43 PM »

Is this the hair loss competition with Ross? Ross said Andy might win this year, what with the chemo and all....
Well I thought it made perfect sense that's what it was. Shrug
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Miami R2: Andy Murray vs Bernard Tomic « Reply #493 on: March 23, 2013, 08:44 PM »

IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Miami R2: Andy Murray vs Bernard Tomic « Reply #494 on: March 23, 2013, 08:44 PM »

Anyway good win, report is up (although utterly bland, such as the match was itself) and I can finally go grab something to eat.

Bolelli has retired against Dimitrov, so his R2 opponent decided already. Dimitrov will be a dangerous opponent.
Andy really will need to be on his toes here.  That Brisbane final match was very close.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »