Andy Murray vs Donald Young, Friday, Estimated time - 4:30pm GMT - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Miami R3: Andy Murray vs Grigor Dimitrov
Poll
Predictions
Murray in 2 - 18 (66.7%)
Murray in 3 - 8 (29.6%)
Dimitrov in 2 - 0 (0%)
Dimitrov in 3 - 1 (3.7%)
Total Voters: 27

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 45 Reply

Miami R3: Andy Murray vs Grigor Dimitrov

After a clinical win over Bernard Tomic 6-3 6-1, Andy Murray storms through to the third round where he will face Grigor Dimitrov for a place in the fourth round.
[ Last edit by GangstaMurray March 23, 2013, 08:26 PM ] IP Logged

Can you wait until his opponent is decided before making these threads please...
IP Logged

Can you wait until his opponent is decided before making these threads please...

Yes, I accidentally pressed post as I pre wrote this at 5-1.
IP Logged

It's Dimitrov.
Bolelli retired
IP Logged

Andy has a 2-0 record against Grigor, most recently the final at Brisbane this year.
IP Logged

I've jsut noticed that my posts tonight have elvated me from "Satellite" to "Futures" level.

Only another 20,000 posts or so to catch up with the "Murraymaniacs" out there!
IP Logged

Well,this'll undoubtedly be much more competetive than today turned out to be...unless Dimitrov decides to be as generous as Bernie was and folds like he did when playing Nole in IW...
IP Logged

when when  do we know yet
IP Logged

^ It'll be Monday but we probably won't know the time until play finishes tomorrow in Miami, so early hours here.
IP Logged

I've jsut noticed that my posts tonight have elvated me from "Satellite" to "Futures" level.

Only another 20,000 posts or so to catch up with the "Murraymaniacs" out there!
Congratulations on the progress you've made in your MW-career!  yay  It's fun, isn't it, moving up a level?
IP Logged

Congratulations on the progress you've made in your MW-career!  yay  It's fun, isn't it, moving up a level?

When I read 50,000 I'm asking Mark to change my name to The GOAT
IP Logged

When I read 50,000 I'm asking Mark to change my name to The GOAT
Thought you were now.
IP Logged

Thought you were now.

Huh?
IP Logged

Just kidding.
IP Logged

Please rephrase.
IP Logged