Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Miami R3: Andy Murray vs Grigor Dimitrov 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Predictions
Murray in 2 - 18 (66.7%)
Murray in 3 - 8 (29.6%)
Dimitrov in 2 - 0 (0%)
Dimitrov in 3 - 1 (3.7%)
Total Voters: 27

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 45 Go Down Reply
Author

Miami R3: Andy Murray vs Grigor Dimitrov

(Read 8555 times)
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Miami R3: Andy Murray vs Grigor Dimitrov « Reply #45 on: March 24, 2013, 03:33 PM »

I didn't realise Murray's YTD W/l was 13/2.
Wins: Brisbane-4 , AO-6, IW-3.  Losses: AO and IW.
IP Logged
Katie
ATP Level

Andy Murray - US Open and Wimbledon champion! :)

Re: Miami R3: Andy Murray vs Grigor Dimitrov « Reply #46 on: March 24, 2013, 05:53 PM »

Looking forward to this match - shame they have to meet so early in the tournament. Have a feeling that Grigor is going to want to make amends for his nervy performance against Novak last week. Hope it's similar quality to their Brisbane final - that was a fun match to watch.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Miami R3: Andy Murray vs Grigor Dimitrov « Reply #47 on: March 24, 2013, 07:01 PM »

Looking forward to this match - shame they have to meet so early in the tournament. Have a feeling that Grigor is going to want to make amends for his nervy performance against Novak last week. Hope it's similar quality to their Brisbane final - that was a fun match to watch.
I wish they'd have met later too once Andy had more matches under his belt.  Having watched the Brisbane highights I can't say I feel too confident about this one.  At least the weather is supposed to be cooler and less humid tomorrow.
IP Logged
ABF
Challenger Level

Re: Miami R3: Andy Murray vs Grigor Dimitrov « Reply #48 on: March 24, 2013, 07:02 PM »

Looking forward to Andy showing some good form..... His form has been pretty underwhelming since the Oz Open...so hopefully a good player like Dimitrov will force him to up his level.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Miami R3: Andy Murray vs Grigor Dimitrov « Reply #49 on: March 24, 2013, 07:04 PM »

I wish they'd have met later too once Andy had more matches under his belt.  Having watched the Brisbane highights I can't say I feel too confident about this one.  At least the weather is supposed to be cooler and less humid tomorrow.
But isn't it to Andy's advantage if it's hot and humid as he's more used to those conditions? 
IP Logged
OldScotSupport
ATP Level

Re: Miami R3: Andy Murray vs Grigor Dimitrov « Reply #50 on: March 24, 2013, 07:36 PM »

But isn't it to Andy's advantage if it's hot and humid as he's more used to those conditions? 

Absloutely, Ruthie. That's precisely what Andy has been saying since before the tournament began.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Miami R3: Andy Murray vs Grigor Dimitrov « Reply #51 on: March 24, 2013, 07:37 PM »

Absloutely, Ruthie. That's precisely what Andy has been saying since before the tournament began.
True, but even Andy described conditions against Tomic as being "unbelievably hot", so I'm sure that, if this is a long match, he'd prefer things to be a bit cooler and a little less humid.

Anyway I see there's no poll.  Gangsta needs to get onto this.
[ Last edit by Aileen March 24, 2013, 07:42 PM ] IP Logged
BigNose
ATP Level

The Voice of Reason

Re: Miami R3: Andy Murray vs Grigor Dimitrov « Reply #52 on: March 24, 2013, 07:44 PM »

Looking forward to this match - shame they have to meet so early in the tournament. Have a feeling that Grigor is going to want to make amends for his nervy performance against Novak last week.

I dont get why its a shame they are meeting in the 3rd round. This Dmitrov character is the world 49, has never won an ATP tournament, and has no chance of beating Andy. I hope he at least gives Andy a decent workout though.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Miami R3: Andy Murray vs Grigor Dimitrov « Reply #53 on: March 24, 2013, 07:47 PM »

I dont get why its a shame they are meeting in the 3rd round. This Dmitrov character is the world 49, has never won an ATP tournament, and has no chance of beating Andy. I hope he at least gives Andy a decent workout though.
Well put it this way - Andy won the Brisbane final 7-6, 6-4, but had to come back from a break down in both sets to do so.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Miami R3: Andy Murray vs Grigor Dimitrov « Reply #54 on: March 24, 2013, 07:48 PM »

Looking forward to Andy showing some good form..... His form has been pretty underwhelming since the Oz Open...so hopefully a good player like Dimitrov will force him to up his level.
He's only played one tournament!
IP Logged
Tessie
ATP Level

Re: Miami R3: Andy Murray vs Grigor Dimitrov « Reply #55 on: March 24, 2013, 09:25 PM »

Schedule out Andy 3rd on after 2 ladies matches. Stadium court.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Miami R3: Andy Murray vs Grigor Dimitrov « Reply #56 on: March 24, 2013, 09:26 PM »

What time would that be? I have tennis practice from 5 to 6:30. and I don't want to miss it.
IP Logged
Tessie
ATP Level

Re: Miami R3: Andy Murray vs Grigor Dimitrov « Reply #57 on: March 24, 2013, 09:29 PM »

Starts at 11am Miami time. 2 ladies matches approx 1 - 1.5 hours each so anywhere between 5pm and 6 pm our time. I think
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Miami R3: Andy Murray vs Grigor Dimitrov « Reply #58 on: March 24, 2013, 09:29 PM »

I have seen the schedule and its Na and Serena on first. Those matches could be about 1hr and half so I predict about a 7-7:30pm start.
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: Miami R3: Andy Murray vs Grigor Dimitrov « Reply #59 on: March 24, 2013, 09:33 PM »

A win for Dimitrov today, playing doubles with Freddie Nielsen. Beat 7th seeds Llodra and Paes 7-6 7-6.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 45 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »