Predictions
Murray in 2 - 18 (66.7%)
Murray in 3 - 8 (29.6%)
Dimitrov in 2 - 0 (0%)
Dimitrov in 3 - 1 (3.7%)
Total Voters: 27

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 45 Reply

Miami R3: Andy Murray vs Grigor Dimitrov

I have seen the schedule and its Na and Serena on first. Those matches could be about 1hr and half so I predict about a 7-7:30pm start.
I agree.  Estimate will be 7 pm to be on the safe side.
IP Logged

Schedule out Andy 3rd on after 2 ladies matches. Stadium court.

Disappointing... for me. Would have liked him to see at 7:30 slot. Oh well. Am sure someone will upload the match later.
IP Logged

Disappointing... for me. Would have liked him to see at 7:30 slot. Oh well. Am sure someone will upload the match later.

Didums lol Its all about us Brits you see.
IP Logged

I must say I am pleased with how Miami have scheduled Andy's matches. Two very watchable times so far for both matches.
IP Logged

Thanks for putting the poll up Gangsta.
IP Logged

Thanks for putting the poll up Gangsta.

No problem Zimmer Frame Girl.
IP Logged

Yes my girl Sloane Stephens is also on at a decent time.
IP Logged

Didums lol Its all about us Brits you see.

Wait until the later rounds.
IP Logged

Wait until the later rounds.

It will still favour us.
IP Logged

A win for Dimitrov today, playing doubles with Freddie Nielsen. Beat 7th seeds Llodra and Paes 7-6 7-6.
Good for them! I've gone off Llodra and really like the Dane, Freddy Nielsen.
IP Logged

Would have really liked to see this match live. Damn it.
IP Logged

No problem Zimmer Frame Girl.
You must want to watch Andy's matches from the Intensive Care Unit?  stretcher
IP Logged

And I have 2 back to back meetings starting at 2 and ending at 4. Christ!

Hopefully the 2nd one won't take the full hour. At least I will be able to follow the scoreboard.
[ Last edit by Emma Jean March 24, 2013, 10:44 PM ] IP Logged

I wish they'd have met later too once Andy had more matches under his belt.  Having watched the Brisbane highights I can't say I feel too confident about this one.  At least the weather is supposed to be cooler and less humid tomorrow.

I think Andy will be ok. Dimitrov can definitely play flashy tennis and could make it difficult for Andy at times, but I don't see him as being at the level yet of being able to take down a top 4 player. Hope I'm not proved wrong now!

I dont get why its a shame they are meeting in the 3rd round. This Dmitrov character is the world 49, has never won an ATP tournament, and has no chance of beating Andy. I hope he at least gives Andy a decent workout though.

I meant it was a shame from the perspective of being an Andy and Dimitrov fan. I enjoy watching Dimitrov play so would've preferred him elsewhere in the draw, with the chance to progress further and improve his ranking.
IP Logged
ABF

He's only played one tournament!

Cheers Sherlock...lol... aye and his form was up and down like a yo-yo in that tourno. That said Djoko's draws are very lightweight compared to Andy's..... I can't see anyone in Djokos half that will even break his serve let alone take a set.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 45 Reply