Andy Murray vs Teymuraz Gabashvili, Time - 12:30am BST tonight - Discuss the match

MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Miami R3: Andy Murray vs Grigor Dimitrov
Poll
Predictions
Murray in 2 - 18 (66.7%)
Murray in 3 - 8 (29.6%)
Dimitrov in 2 - 0 (0%)
Dimitrov in 3 - 1 (3.7%)
Total Voters: 27

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 ... 45 Reply

Miami R3: Andy Murray vs Grigor Dimitrov

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
IP Logged

What a great rally
IP Logged

He has a classical style like Fed...hence the Baby Fed tag. Nice to watch tho sometimes ineffective.

Im not as convinced he'll win a major.... if another gen of Fed, Nadal , DJoko and Andy comes along ...he'll be screwed....may just be like Berdych ....talented player with a losing mentality.
I think we can agree that this is somewhat of a special generation. Dimitrov the best of the younger crop, after Raonic (although the latter is a bit one-dimensional). Both should be at the forefront of the game once the current top players start to age. Doesn't seem to be anyone coming through that shows anywhere near the same talent the current top guys did. Although Kyrgios, Quinzi, Garin and Zverev are looking quite promising, but way too early in their careers to judge just how.
IP Logged

5-2 Andy
IP Logged

5-1 Andy
IP Logged

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Has your false teeth fallen out?
IP Logged

Nice.
IP Logged

fingers x he can do this game
IP Logged

5-2 comeback still possible win the next game Andy
IP Logged

5 -2 our Andy!  clap
IP Logged

Focus on the match junior.  And I hope you haven't started to open a thread for the next match.  No match is over until the last ball has been played.
IP Logged

One game away..... Come on!!!
IP Logged

Never rely on me for scores. I meant to say 5-2. Very Happy
IP Logged

That's rude!
IP Logged

Focus on the match junior.  And I hope you haven't started to open a thread for the next match.

Its written up. I'd hate to see you get there first.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 ... 45 Reply