Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Kevin Anderson, Friday, Time: 12 noon BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Predictions
Murray in 2 - 19 (67.9%)
Murray in 3 - 8 (28.6%)
Seppi in 2 - 0 (0%)
Seppi in 3 - 1 (3.6%)
Total Voters: 28

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 39 Go Down Reply
Author

Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi

(Read 8195 times)
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #15 on: March 25, 2013, 09:37 PM »

They had to be washed after the last kid soiled them. He posted the next match thread before the winning shot had bounced for a second time.

Sounds nasty, I understand you dealt with him in a suitable painless manner?
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #16 on: March 25, 2013, 09:38 PM »

Maybe you guys think it's funny but I need to get the right thread for the match alert.  Pillocks both of you!
IP Logged
Joe
Top Seed

Boo hoo hoooooooo :'(

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #17 on: March 25, 2013, 09:39 PM »

Not impress. I enjoy posting them. Is there a problem?

To be serious, it is a bit tiresome. Just take your time and get a decent first post up, with maybe head-to-heads and a bit of information on the opponent. You've created a bit of a monster, I fear, as another thread was started at pretty much the same moment. It's a bit farcical, IMO.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #18 on: March 25, 2013, 09:39 PM »

Maybe you guys think it's funny but I need to get the right thread for the match alert.  Pillocks both of you!

Aileen I understand your anger. I'll PM our leader now.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #19 on: March 25, 2013, 09:40 PM »

What the hell is going on with posting these threads up the second the match finishes? We now have two separate threads for R4, because you boys seemingly spunk in your pants over the next match before the last round is dead and in the ground.

Where's the originality? The in-depth description of the opponent? The funny pictures?

Sort it out!
I want this thread thing sorted out for the match alert.  I can't direct people to two different threads.
IP Logged
Joe
Top Seed

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #20 on: March 25, 2013, 09:40 PM »

Sounds nasty, I understand you dealt with him in a suitable painless manner?

He's in a coma, he got a bit too excited at the thought of getting the next round up before the result was factually correct and gave himself a stroke.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #21 on: March 25, 2013, 09:40 PM »

To be serious, it is a bit tiresome. Just take your time and get a decent first post up, with maybe head-to-heads and a bit of information on the opponent. You've created a bit of a monster, I fear, as another thread was started at pretty much the same moment. It's a bit farcical, IMO.

I understand, Bev normally does H2H's so I don't want to intrude. But I will consider you opponent info request.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #22 on: March 25, 2013, 09:41 PM »

I remember the old days. Frown
A rottweiler amongst puppies.

They just don't know it yet. lol
IP Logged
CoolDude
Futures Level

us open champion 2012

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #23 on: March 25, 2013, 09:42 PM »

H2H

IP Logged
Joe
Top Seed

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #24 on: March 25, 2013, 09:43 PM »

I understand, Bev normally does H2H's so I don't want to intrude. But I will consider you opponent info request.

It's not up to me, but as you've been doing it for a while then perhaps you should become the official match thread poster? That way, you'd feel able to wait a while and get a decent thread up (including poll with one obligatory stupid answer) without fear of someone stealing your thunder.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #25 on: March 25, 2013, 09:43 PM »

I remember the old days. Frown
I remember them too - when match threads were opened with a decent introduction and not rushed up within seconds of the previous match finishing.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #26 on: March 25, 2013, 09:43 PM »

That's Bev's duty Cool.
IP Logged
CoolDude
Futures Level

us open champion 2012

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #27 on: March 25, 2013, 09:44 PM »

oops sorry just wanted to post it
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #28 on: March 25, 2013, 09:44 PM »

It's not up to me, but as you've been doing it for a while then perhaps you should become the official match thread poster? That way, you'd feel able to wait a while and get a decent thread up (including poll with one obligatory stupid answer) without fear of someone stealing your thunder.

Indeed. I did request that once to M.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #29 on: March 25, 2013, 09:44 PM »

Not impress. I enjoy posting them. Is there a problem?

Nothing wrong with that, but still it seems to me like your eager to impress every one on here by doing things like that. You don't need too try so hard.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 39 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »