Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Predictions
Murray in 2 - 19 (67.9%)
Murray in 3 - 8 (28.6%)
Seppi in 2 - 0 (0%)
Seppi in 3 - 1 (3.6%)
Total Voters: 28

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 39 Go Down Reply
Author Topic: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi  (Read 6066 times)
ProdigyEng
Top Seed

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #45 on: March 25, 2013, 10:20 PM »

Murray in 2
IP Logged
Connor
World No 1

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #46 on: March 25, 2013, 10:22 PM »

OK then bye bye, will come back when you,ve grown up.

Tessie I'm not being serious. Course we can discuss the match.
IP Logged
Rachie
Seed

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #47 on: March 25, 2013, 10:24 PM »

Should be a good contest. Seppi is no walkover. But hopefully our man will do it in 2.
IP Logged
DaveH
Satellite Level

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #48 on: March 25, 2013, 10:55 PM »

Easy win this round. Probably.
IP Logged
*Sparkle*
Challenger Level

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #49 on: March 25, 2013, 10:56 PM »

Fourth page, and only about four on-topic posts.  Are people that bored?

That's 2 banana skins down, and another that slipped on itself, so this should be a more straight-forward match, but hopefully Andy isn't thinking like that, or that will be the danger! 

My nerves have put in a request that he starts sharper tomorrow, but I think he will.  A bit of pressure during today's match should see to that.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #50 on: March 25, 2013, 11:03 PM »

Fourth page, and only about four on-topic posts.  Are people that bored?

That's 2 banana skins down, and another that slipped on itself, so this should be a more straight-forward match, but hopefully Andy isn't thinking like that, or that will be the danger! 

My nerves have put in a request that he starts sharper tomorrow, but I think he will.  A bit of pressure during today's match should see to that.

I was really hoping he could stamp his Barricades down and stake his claim on his 'home turf' but then again, that wouldn't be Andy.

I would like him to practise with Dimitrov before matches from now on. Credit to him, other than not having the bottle when it counted, he sure put Andy through his paces.
IP Logged
Connor
World No 1

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #51 on: March 25, 2013, 11:05 PM »

I was really hoping he could stamp his Barricades down and stake his claim on his 'home turf' but then again, that wouldn't be Andy.

I would like him to practise with Dimitrov before matches from now on. Credit to him, other than not having the bottle when it counted, he sure put Andy through his paces.

Good post. I think Andy needs that bit of pressure to get through matches because i feel that if he is not struggling he kind of doesn't feel like he's fighting hard enough for these matches.
IP Logged
michelle
Seed

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #52 on: March 25, 2013, 11:21 PM »

The reason why I haven't come on here is because of GangstaMurray and I know I'm not alone. He seems to think he has the right to be rude and offensive. MW used to be great and the discussions were very good whether we agreed or not. Please could those who did the organising etc please take over again and let's get back to the way it was before.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Top Seed

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #53 on: March 25, 2013, 11:32 PM »

When will we know a time for this match? Is it definitely on tomorrow.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Top Seed

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #54 on: March 25, 2013, 11:40 PM »

When will we know a time for this match? Is it definitely on tomorrow.
http://www.sonyopentennis.com/Schedules/Match-Schedule.aspx

Deffo tomorrow.  No OOP out yet though.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #55 on: March 25, 2013, 11:44 PM »

Seppi is a good match up for Andy but then again only God knows what kind of mood Andy will be in tomorrow. I still expect him to win in 2 sets.
IP Logged
caroline
ATP Level

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #56 on: March 25, 2013, 11:51 PM »

Andy in 2sets tomorrow.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #57 on: March 26, 2013, 12:09 AM »

I always thought the opening post of a match thread should include the day (and when the OOP is out, the time) of the match, mention of the opponent's previous result and a brief preview. Plus, of course, the H2H - at least a mention of it and their most recent matches. If nothing else, at least some sort of comment on the match or something of note.

Nowadays it's just one line about the obvious.

When I first joined the match thread usually wasn't created for a good few hours after the last match had finished.
[ Last edit by TheMadHatter March 26, 2013, 12:13 AM ] IP Logged
Connor
World No 1

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #58 on: March 26, 2013, 12:10 AM »

OOP out, exactly the same as today. 7pm or so start
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #59 on: March 26, 2013, 12:12 AM »

OOP out, exactly the same as today. 7pm or so start
So mention it in the OP, so anyone opening the thread can see straight away.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 39 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »