Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Predictions
Murray in 2 - 19 (67.9%)
Murray in 3 - 8 (28.6%)
Seppi in 2 - 0 (0%)
Seppi in 3 - 1 (3.6%)
Total Voters: 28

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 39 Go Down Reply
Author Topic: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi  (Read 6174 times)
audie
Futures Level

my guilty ppleasure

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #90 on: March 26, 2013, 04:40 PM »

early dinner and then find link on pc as i dont have sky etc etc ,yay c,mon our andy
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #91 on: March 26, 2013, 04:42 PM »

Ferrer beat Nishikori in an hour and 20 mins, so Serena v Na Li should start on time (5pm UK). Andy/Seppi after that.
IP Logged
Connor
World No 1

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #92 on: March 26, 2013, 04:45 PM »

Ferrer beat Nishikori in an hour and 20 mins, so Serena v Na Li should start on time (5pm UK). Andy/Seppi after that.

Serena and Li is assured 3 sets if Li plays like she has been and Serena plays like she has been too. Serena has been borderline abysmal this tournament, being pushed to 3 by Dominika Cibulkova yesterday. Li Na is no pushover.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #93 on: March 26, 2013, 04:50 PM »

I do know what you mean about some other posters, but unfortunately Gangsta draws attention to himself because he submits so many posts.  Less enthusiasm and more thought wouldn't go amiss.  Quantity does not equal quality.

I agree with that. Gangsta definitely needs to learn to play his cards right. He needs to find a common ground where he can be funny and not offensive at the same time. But as I said, he's still 16, a teenager and these days, it's really hard to be a teenager, considering all the things they are constantly exposed to – it can get very confusing for them. For a start, I'd say he should only hang out with people of his age and/or those who won't exploit him. I mean there's no point telling secrets that he finds hard to digest not only because of his age but also, perhaps he doesn’t like the content in the first place. I mean what is more harmful? Keeping a secret that was told in confidentiality or that a secret of that manner that shouldn’t have been told or cooked up in the first place? I say use your discretion.

Well, enough of this.
IP Logged
ABF
Challenger Level

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #94 on: March 26, 2013, 04:50 PM »

I kind of agree with ABF. These youngsters probably aren't good enough or let's say, they don't belong to the same category as Nole, Andy, Del Potro etc. But we have to keep in mind, when these players showed up, there were only two players dominating the men's tour as opposed to now,  where we have 4/5 players dominating the tour. So in other words, it got tougher even for the top players. How the youngsters feel about it only God knows, but one thing is very noticeable is that, they are all suffering from a mental letdown and it shows in their matches, especially when they are up against those top players. But as Prodigy said in one of his posts, things change and they sometimes change fast, so what we have now is not necessarily a sure indication of the future.

Anyway, expecting a very good game from Andy today. He has no reason to take Seppi lightly.

yeah... im not trying to negate the young players abilities ..just trying to put some perspective to the disjointed media hype. At the moment its very difficult to gauge where these young players are in their development if we comapre them to Fed,Rafa,Nole,Andy and Del Po. These current top guys are unique to tennis in that whilst they all have outstanding and varying abilities in tennis they share the common demoninator in that they all seek to be the very best and so being in such a high level grouping pushes the other onto better themselves. The bottom line is tho.... They seek it. I dont see that in the current group that the press and some fans are hyping. They all seem to throw their toys out the stroller the first sign things arent gonna go their way. Im not sure that the winning mentality can be instilled or induced via maturity. I think its either there or it isnt.

Yup...Seppi will not be an easy match ...id also say the toughest since Fed in Oz Open. Despite Andy's good h2h against him. He never gives up. Andy needs to find his form soon....or he'llbe right up against it going into the clay season and arguably his best surface grass.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #95 on: March 26, 2013, 04:51 PM »

early dinner and then find link on pc as i dont have sky etc etc ,yay c,mon our andy
For you or anyone else looking for a free link - http://www.streamhunter.eu/tennis-live-streaming-video.html - but I wouldn't pay too much attention to the match times it gives.  It always defaults to GMT+1 anyway, although that can be changed by using the time-zone box in the top RH corner.  Keeping in touch with the match thread is better.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #96 on: March 26, 2013, 05:07 PM »

On two other websites I've seen this match as being timed as 6:30 pm, so please remember that the time given on MW is only an estimate based on predictions as to how long the earlier matches will last.

The only certainty on the website OOP is that Serena vs Ni la won't be played before 5 pm GMT.

IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #97 on: March 26, 2013, 05:08 PM »

On two other websites I've seen this match as being timed as 6:30 pm, so please remember that the time given on MW is only an estimate based on predictions as to how long the earlier matches will last.

The only certainty on the website OOP is that Serena vs Ni la won't be played before 5 pm GMT.

thumb up
IP Logged
Tonedial
Challenger Level

WORTH THE WAIT

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #98 on: March 26, 2013, 05:23 PM »

6.30 pm start  http://lsh.streamhunter.eu/static/popups/141957965339210.html
IP Logged
Connor
World No 1

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #99 on: March 26, 2013, 05:28 PM »

Li and Serena will probably be 3 sets. so 7 to 7:30pm would sound more accurate if so.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #100 on: March 26, 2013, 05:42 PM »

Bet everyone's now frantically getting dinner out of the way!  Very Happy
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #101 on: March 26, 2013, 05:56 PM »

Uh-oh ... Serena has the trainer on.  Hip problem.

Serena took the first set 6-3.

Play now resumed but according to comms Li Na has been struggling with her game and making too many UEs.
[ Last edit by Aileen March 26, 2013, 06:00 PM ] IP Logged
Connor
World No 1

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #102 on: March 26, 2013, 06:02 PM »

Both are up and down today. BP Serena.
IP Logged
Connor
World No 1

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #103 on: March 26, 2013, 06:04 PM »

Serena 1-0. I assume a 6:30pm start now. Expected more from Na.
IP Logged
audie
Futures Level

my guilty ppleasure

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #104 on: March 26, 2013, 06:14 PM »

For you or anyone else looking for a free link - http://www.streamhunter.eu/tennis-live-streaming-video.html - but I wouldn't pay too much attention to the match times it gives.  It always defaults to GMT+1 anyway, although that can be changed by using the time-zone box in the top RH corner.  Keeping in touch with the match thread is better.
hi aileen thanks i got the williams and li match  now .dont think its going be on much longer so im already and waiting for andy .oh yeah lol
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 39 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »