Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi, Saturday, Estimated time - 4:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi
Poll
Predictions
Murray in 2 - 19 (67.9%)
Murray in 3 - 8 (28.6%)
Seppi in 2 - 0 (0%)
Seppi in 3 - 1 (3.6%)
Total Voters: 28

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 39 Reply

Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi

Geez Rena---You cant trust wta ever!!! Oh well at least gasquet - almagro is entertaining. 
IP Logged

I'm yet to have my grub.
Well I suggest you go and get it.  The way Na is playing the third set could be over quite quickly.
IP Logged

I would like to question what Serena is wearing. It looks like a swimsuit my ex used to wear.
IP Logged

think this is going go to 3 sets now oh sugar
IP Logged

First set Li could take in the past 4 meetings against Serena.
IP Logged

^ I have to say, I do find Serena's outfits a bit perplexing.  I'm not sure she chooses the best look.
IP Logged

I would like to question what Serena is wearing. It looks like a swimsuit my ex used to wear.
Your "ex"?  The secret life of Gangsta Murray. lol
IP Logged

^ I have to say, I do find Serena's outfits a bit perplexing.  I'm not sure she chooses the best look.

I remember at Eastbourne in 2011 when she first came back after that horrific injury. That dress was ridiculous.
IP Logged

She's a big girl, and should take that into account when choosing her dresses.
IP Logged

Your "ex"?  The secret life of Gangsta Murray. lol

Coincidentally she was black.
IP Logged

Li is richer than Andy.
IP Logged

Yes, Aileen, I'm curious too. Ex girlfriend? - ex wife? ex - what you will - c'mon Gangsta give us a clue.
IP Logged

Serena breaks.  5-4 now.
IP Logged

Serena in 2 then ---these wta players love drama!
IP Logged

Yes, Aileen, I'm curious too. Ex girlfriend? - ex wife? ex - what you will - c'mon Gangsta give us a clue.

Oh I assumed you would have automatically have known I meant girlfriend, sorry for shocking you like that Jan.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 39 Reply