Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Predictions
Murray in 2 - 19 (67.9%)
Murray in 3 - 8 (28.6%)
Seppi in 2 - 0 (0%)
Seppi in 3 - 1 (3.6%)
Total Voters: 28

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 Go Down Reply
Author Topic: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi  (Read 5949 times)
*Sparkle*
Challenger Level

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #525 on: March 26, 2013, 09:28 PM »

This thread hasn't got that much off topic.  It happens sometimes.  Accept it. Smile
I know it happens.  Doesn't stop it from being dull for the rest of us.

I second this message. The match is over, what is to discuss?
No-one is forcing you to stay.  If you think the topic is done, it would be kinder to the rest of us to stop posting.  For clarity, I don't have any particular issue with "I'm off to watch Eastenders", but the on-going discussion about Eastenders is tedious.

However, if people are super-keen on discussing Eastenders, but are too lazy to go to the off-topic section, I'll try to incorporate it into the thread for you.

It was great to see Andy talking of all of his family being around in Miami, and one report suggested they'd all been staying with him off and on, which begs the question of how big Andy's Florida apartment is.   It could be like one of the houses on Albert Square that has Tardis like qualities, with bedrooms appearing and disappearing according to script requirements. Very Happy
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #526 on: March 26, 2013, 09:29 PM »

awesome win Smile
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #527 on: March 26, 2013, 09:37 PM »

awesome win Smile
Johnnie  boy, I'm worried about you........either the beta blockers have taken their course or you've suddenly morphed in to mature non exciting like "moi" boring adult. Think
IP Logged
Connor
World No 1

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #528 on: March 26, 2013, 09:39 PM »

I know it happens.  Doesn't stop it from being dull for the rest of us.
No-one is forcing you to stay.  If you think the topic is done, it would be kinder to the rest of us to stop posting.  For clarity, I don't have any particular issue with "I'm off to watch Eastenders", but the on-going discussion about Eastenders is tedious.

However, if people are super-keen on discussing Eastenders, but are too lazy to go to the off-topic section, I'll try to incorporate it into the thread for you.

It was great to see Andy talking of all of his family being around in Miami, and one report suggested they'd all been staying with him off and on, which begs the question of how big Andy's Florida apartment is.   It could be like one of the houses on Albert Square that has Tardis like qualities, with bedrooms appearing and disappearing according to script requirements. Very Happy

Good incorporation S Very Happy
IP Logged
Apollo
Veteran

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #529 on: March 26, 2013, 09:42 PM »

Well, I hope this match DVR'd today.  For some reason I thought he was playing tomorrow, so I just worked away at the office, no nerves of anything.  I sure am glad he won!!
IP Logged
lashurst
Veteran

Murray Mad

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #530 on: March 26, 2013, 09:42 PM »

Johnnie  boy, I'm worried about you........either the beta blockers have taken their course or you've suddenly morphed in to mature non exciting like "moi" boring adult. Think
We got GangstaMurray instead, when John became calm and cool.  lol
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #531 on: March 26, 2013, 09:44 PM »

We got GangstaMurray instead, when John became calm and cool.  lol
How blessed we are.
IP Logged
lashurst
Veteran

Murray Mad

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #532 on: March 26, 2013, 09:47 PM »

berdych destroyed Querrey -- wow.
Querry is a has been. If he ever was a "been". A couple of years ago he was a force to be careful with. Big serve, and all that.  Alas..
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #533 on: March 26, 2013, 09:54 PM »

Of course!.. how could I forget about his dad? Is that his wife that sits next to him?. because every time I see them both I think it's like looking at an older version of Andy & Kim.

He said in his Sky interview that he didn't know his messages were being watched. Sure, Andy.. wub

I didn't notice Will today,but if he was sitting next to the same blonde lady that's been beside him for the last 2 matches then I don't think so-I'm pretty sure that's Jez's girlfriend/wife (don't know whether they're married or not).

This is Will's partner:

The blonde girl next to Will in this pic is Jez's:

Hope Andy keeps up the sweet messages!(Though,like I said,I wouldn't object to them becoming a little more legible!  w00t )
IP Logged
ABF
Challenger Level

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #534 on: March 26, 2013, 09:55 PM »

EastEnders is piss poor...

Eastenders & Coronation St are easily the worst, most depressing TV I have watched in any country Ive lived in....they are like Anti-Tourism Ads for the UK.

What is it with tennis these days.....it seems like the top players entourages are getting bigger and bigger...there soon wont be any seats for the public at the majors.
[ Last edit by ABF March 26, 2013, 09:58 PM ] IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #535 on: March 26, 2013, 09:59 PM »

Johnnie  boy, I'm worried about you........either the beta blockers have taken their course or you've suddenly morphed in to mature non exciting like "moi" boring adult. Think

I've always been mature,   what are you saying ?   Whistle  I am perfectly ok, mate  Smile
IP Logged
lashurst
Veteran

Murray Mad

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #536 on: March 26, 2013, 09:59 PM »

Eastenders & Coronation St are easily the worst, most depressing TV I have watched in any country Ive lived in....they are like Anti-Tourism Ads for the UK.
Embarrassing stuff, but it appeals to millions for some reason. Not me though.
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #537 on: March 26, 2013, 10:00 PM »

I've always been mature,   what are you saying ?   Whistle  I am perfectly ok, mate  Smile
You still don't sound the same to me Johnnie boy hug
IP Logged
angiebabez
Top Seed

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #538 on: March 26, 2013, 10:00 PM »

I didn't notice Will today,but if he was sitting next to the same blonde lady that's been beside him for the last 2 matches then I don't think so-I'm pretty sure that's Jez's girlfriend/wife (don't know whether they're married or not).

This is Will's partner:

Your so knowledgeable dani, I did know wills wife/partner only because I seen her at dunblane but didn't know jez Girlfriend, that woman that's normally there think its his agent or someone from management team has disappeared.

The blonde girl next to Will in this pic is Jez's:

Hope Andy keeps up the sweet messages!(Though,like I said,I wouldn't object to them becoming a little more legible!  w00t )
IP Logged
lashurst
Veteran

Murray Mad

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #539 on: March 26, 2013, 10:02 PM »

Cilic took the first set, 7 -5.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »