Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Predictions
Murray in 2 - 19 (67.9%)
Murray in 3 - 8 (28.6%)
Seppi in 2 - 0 (0%)
Seppi in 3 - 1 (3.6%)
Total Voters: 28

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 Go Down Reply
Author

Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi

(Read 7592 times)
scotjules
Satellite Level

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #540 on: March 26, 2013, 10:03 PM »

Decent job by Andy - Seppi really made a match of it in the 2nd set. Things could easily have been different if Andy hadn't forced the breakpoint at 4-all or if Seppi had converted his in the last game. Anyway it was a good clean result for Andy - onto the next.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #541 on: March 26, 2013, 10:07 PM »

Well,I suppose after a good long time being an Andy fan,and watching the matches,I just recognise the faces now Angie-they do reappear again and again Smile

I noticed that too,about the management representatives not being in the stands!I wonder is it because the contract renegotiations are still on-going?
[ Last edit by xxdanixx March 26, 2013, 10:12 PM ] IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

Murray Mad

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #542 on: March 26, 2013, 10:08 PM »

I want to know who voted for Seppi in 3 in the poll?

Come on, own up!

"Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith?"
IP Logged
Katie
ATP Level

Andy Murray - US Open and Wimbledon champion! :)

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #543 on: March 26, 2013, 10:14 PM »

Good match from Andy - his level definitely had improved tonight, and even when Seppi started playing better in the second set, the result never seemed in doubt. Some more aggressive play today which was good to see, combined with variations of pace - effective mix against Seppi.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #544 on: March 26, 2013, 10:15 PM »

Come on, own up!

Slip of the button on my behalf.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #545 on: March 26, 2013, 10:20 PM »

Well,I suppose after a good long time being an Andy fan,and watching the matches,I just recognise the faces now Angie-they do reappear again and again Smile

I noticed that too,about the management representatives not being in the stands!I wonder is it because the contract renegotiations are still on-going?
I thought Same thing Dani but that particular lady was always at every match even when Kim and Judy werent, god I am a nosey sod lol
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #546 on: March 26, 2013, 10:22 PM »

I thought Same thing Dani but that particular lady was always at every match even when Kim and Judy werent, god I am a nosey sod lol

I suspect its you.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #547 on: March 26, 2013, 10:27 PM »

I know,it's weird to not see her there in a way!No,no you're not-like I said,you get used to seeing the faces in the box Smile
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #548 on: March 26, 2013, 10:30 PM »

I know,it's weird to not see her there in a way!No,no you're not-like I said,you get used to seeing the faces in the box Smile

She will dearly miss Andy's tennis if the management team get bumped lol
IP Logged
ABF
Challenger Level

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #549 on: March 26, 2013, 10:30 PM »

Come on, own up!

Probably a disoriented Fed fan... Smile
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #550 on: March 26, 2013, 10:37 PM »

She will dearly miss Andy's tennis if the management team get bumped lol

Yep!I'd love for my job to involve travelling to all of Andy's matches Very Happy
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #551 on: March 26, 2013, 11:59 PM »

I got lucky today. They are showing Andy/Seppi match on TV right now.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #552 on: March 27, 2013, 12:48 AM »

Just finished watching it. Seppi ended up having 1 more winner than Andy (Andy 11, Seppi 12) but also had more errors. Andy played well enough to win. Great 1st serve % overall and he'll need it in every match going forward.

Cilic is next. I don't particularly enjoy this match up to be honest but it's here now. Andy should be fine since he has experience dealing with Cilic in bigger tournaments more than one occasion. Thursday I'll be home so will have time to watch. Wonder when they'll schedule him...
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #553 on: March 27, 2013, 12:52 AM »

He beat him when he was not a happy bunny at the USO, when he expected to play on Ashe.

Tricky match that was.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Miami R4: Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi « Reply #554 on: March 27, 2013, 12:54 AM »

Very tricky and couldn't have gone any worse for us. Down a set and 1-5 in the 2nd. Horrible match up until then. No one could have told at that point that Andy was not only going to survive that match, but also, he was going to win that Open. Remarkable recovery.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »