Predictions
Murray in 2 - 19 (51.4%)
Murray in 3 - 15 (40.5%)
Gasquet in 2 - 1 (2.7%)
Gasquet in 3 - 2 (5.4%)
Total Voters: 37

Pages: 1 ... 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 ... 69 Reply

Miami SF: Andy Murray vs Richard Gasquet

We mustn't forget that this is the first time Andy has played a latter match that may not have helped in the beginning
IP Logged

From Kevin Mitchell's twitter:

"kevin mitchell ‏@kevinmitchell50
A lot of players (in any sport) are capable of great moments. A very few turn moments into statements, as Murray showed against Gasquet"
IP Logged

Final is 4pm your time, 5pm my time. Balls.
IP Logged

From Kevin Mitchell's twitter:

"kevin mitchell ‏@kevinmitchell50
A lot of players (in any sport) are capable of great moments. A very few turn moments into statements, as Murray showed against Gasquet"
Love it. Thanks dani!
IP Logged

Andy.....you did great son! Well done!
Hi Caz, where've you been lass?
IP Logged

It was his physical trainer's name. And then a message to a school friend in Barcelona.
IP Logged

Final is 4pm your time, 5pm my time. Balls.
Remember Sunday we're onto BST.
IP Logged

Good news in the womens doubles too, Laura Robson & partner won their semi final. Congrats girls.
IP Logged

Damn its 4:30pm your time.
IP Logged

I'm sure Sky have taken that into account Aileen :P
IP Logged

Phewwww nice interview with brad Gilbert.
I am a positive person and hope I do not bother too many on MW, but what is a fan site for? Is it a place to get down on your player when they are not playing the way you think they should. To me that's a fair weather fan. I try to support Andy no matter what.  I can't imagine that he is trying to play badly or that he is happy with poor play. It's tough being a fan sometimes and I realize that  negative words come out at times, but its not great to read.
IP Logged

Good news in the womens doubles too, Laura Robson & partner won their semi final. Congrats girls.

Bad news is, that it won't be televised
IP Logged

Not feeling well physically ...it's something I ate for dinner made me all nauseous. watched the match from my bed. Andy played really well despite the first set loss but that too was only a couple of points difference. Otherwise he could have taken this in two. still, a win's a win and he has a day off tomorrow. so far so good.
IP Logged

British summer time already? Doesn't feel like it.
IP Logged

Bad news is, that it won't be televised
That's a shame. Any idea why not?
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 ... 69 Reply