Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Miami SF: Andy Murray vs Richard Gasquet 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Predictions
Murray in 2 - 19 (51.4%)
Murray in 3 - 15 (40.5%)
Gasquet in 2 - 1 (2.7%)
Gasquet in 3 - 2 (5.4%)
Total Voters: 37

Pages: 1 ... 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 ... 69 Go Down Reply
Author

Miami SF: Andy Murray vs Richard Gasquet

(Read 9492 times)
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Miami SF: Andy Murray vs Richard Gasquet « Reply #930 on: March 30, 2013, 01:50 AM »

Strategically placed sun, getting in the goddamn way.

I don't have a clue. In something?

I'm ok is a good guess.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Miami SF: Andy Murray vs Richard Gasquet « Reply #931 on: March 30, 2013, 01:50 AM »

11:30 is too early for me. Should have been at 2pm. Odd timing...
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Miami SF: Andy Murray vs Richard Gasquet « Reply #932 on: March 30, 2013, 01:51 AM »

That would make sense along with yesterday's "all good" - but why the question mark after it?

No Aileen,apparently yesterday it wasn't "tout" anything,it was a reference to his trainer's nickname...and he said today's is to do with a joke with a friend from Barcelona who was watching...
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Miami SF: Andy Murray vs Richard Gasquet « Reply #933 on: March 30, 2013, 01:51 AM »

Right,here's a slighly better pic:

Can't make anything out of it. He's just messing around with us just like his tennis matches.
IP Logged
*Sparkle*
Challenger Level

Re: Miami SF: Andy Murray vs Richard Gasquet « Reply #934 on: March 30, 2013, 01:52 AM »

They had a bit of a laugh discussing the autographs. Andy quite diplomatic with his answer, just said that the first was for his physio, today's was for a friend he went to school with in Barcelona. Can't remember what else was said.
Thanks.  By the time my feed went, the link for all of the others had disappeared.  At least I got the end of the match, but I do enjoy basking in the punditry after-glow of a victory! Very Happy
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Miami SF: Andy Murray vs Richard Gasquet « Reply #935 on: March 30, 2013, 02:06 AM »

No Aileen,apparently yesterday it wasn't "tout" anything,it was a reference to his trainer's nickname...and he said today's is to do with a joke with a friend from Barcelona who was watching...

Oh well we've had fun guessing!
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Miami SF: Andy Murray vs Richard Gasquet « Reply #936 on: March 30, 2013, 02:09 AM »

11:30 is too early for me. Should have been at 2pm. Odd timing...
That's what I thought, but according to the TV scheduling CBS are showing it live from 11:30am to 2pm.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: Miami SF: Andy Murray vs Richard Gasquet « Reply #937 on: March 30, 2013, 02:13 AM »

Oh well we've had fun guessing!

It has been fun,even though it proved to me all over again that my powers of deduction are pretty much hopeless  Very Happy I should be better at deciphering handwriting really-my own dad's is genuinely awful,to the point that when I was little I used to have to read his notes to my teachers at school,because they couldn't understand them  w00t For a very clever man,I'll never understand how he graduated from anywhere- I don't know how any examiner ever understood what he was supposed to be examining lol!. Thought that would've stood me in good stead when it came to bad handwriting,but apparently not  Rolling Eyes

Wonder will Andy keep up camera messages after this?
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Miami SF: Andy Murray vs Richard Gasquet « Reply #938 on: March 30, 2013, 02:19 AM »

It has been fun,even though it proved to me all over again that my powers of deduction are pretty much hopeless  Very Happy I should be better at deciphering handwriting really-my own dad's is genuinely awful,to the point that when I was little I used to have to read his notes to my teachers at school,because they couldn't understand them  w00t For a very clever man,I'll never understand how he graduated from anywhere- I don't know how any examiner ever understood what he was supposed to be examining lol!. Thought that would've stood me in good stead when it came to bad handwriting,but apparently not  Rolling Eyes

Wonder will Andy keep up camera messages after this?
Probably, just to wind us all up. Rolling Eyes

Well I'm in the process of typing a 15,000 word article for a friend and I've never seen such weird handwriting in all my life.  Very difficult to read, yet he managed to graduate from Uni with a 1st class hons degree.  Maybe the examiner couldn't read his handwriting so just let him pass. lol
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Miami SF: Andy Murray vs Richard Gasquet « Reply #939 on: March 30, 2013, 02:20 AM »

Who is this handsome man? what is he trying to tell us?

IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Miami SF: Andy Murray vs Richard Gasquet « Reply #940 on: March 30, 2013, 02:24 AM »

No pointy fingers anyway - and I was watching very closely.  Just hope he's thinking to himself "I'm going to be holding that lovely trophy and I'm going to be world #2."

The media will now go into overdrive with its hype.
[ Last edit by Aileen March 30, 2013, 02:27 AM ] IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: Miami SF: Andy Murray vs Richard Gasquet « Reply #941 on: March 30, 2013, 02:26 AM »

Probably, just to wind us all up. Rolling Eyes

Well I'm in the process of typing a 15,000 word article for a friend and I've never seen such weird handwriting in all my life.  Very difficult to read, yet he managed to graduate from Uni with a 1st class hons degree.  Maybe the examiner couldn't read his handwriting so just let him pass. lol

Haha,he did look like he was enjoying the fact that people were so curious about what he was writing Wink

Wow,that's really good of you to do for your friend! Lol,maybe that's how my dad managed it too?!He's a doctor,and while he doesn't often need to write prescriptions,he does occasionally,and I always feel for whichever poor person is going to have to try to decipher it Very Happy
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Miami SF: Andy Murray vs Richard Gasquet « Reply #942 on: March 30, 2013, 02:26 AM »

He'll point fingers come RG.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: Miami SF: Andy Murray vs Richard Gasquet « Reply #943 on: March 30, 2013, 02:27 AM »

No pointy fingers anyway - and I was watching very closely.

But in the intro montage,where they were showing clips from other matches,I did see one finger pointed!I didn't see it at the time,whichever match it was.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Miami SF: Andy Murray vs Richard Gasquet « Reply #944 on: March 30, 2013, 02:30 AM »

But in the intro montage,where they were showing clips from other matches,I did see one finger pointed!I didn't see it at the time,whichever match it was.
I do remember seeing that, but can't remember which match.  Maybe he started doing it then remember he wasn't supposed to be doing it?  He's quite an enigma is our Andy!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 ... 69 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »