Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Miami SF: Andy Murray vs Richard Gasquet 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Predictions
Murray in 2 - 19 (51.4%)
Murray in 3 - 15 (40.5%)
Gasquet in 2 - 1 (2.7%)
Gasquet in 3 - 2 (5.4%)
Total Voters: 37

Pages: 1 ... 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 ... 69 Go Down Reply
Author

Miami SF: Andy Murray vs Richard Gasquet

(Read 11165 times)
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Miami SF: Andy Murray vs Richard Gasquet « Reply #945 on: March 30, 2013, 02:37 AM »

I do remember seeing that, but can't remember which match.  Maybe he started doing it then remember he wasn't supposed to be doing it?  He's quite an enigma is our Andy!

lmao  Maybe,as EJ said,he'll revive it at RG.Or Wimbledon?That's where it started in the first place.

Well, I suppose we'll see in time whether he brings it back or not.We never found out why he was doing it,so it's just guesses as to when he'll start/stop with it. I liked seeing it though. (even if I did get curious every time as to the whys of it all :P )
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Miami SF: Andy Murray vs Richard Gasquet « Reply #946 on: March 30, 2013, 02:45 AM »

I can't believe that, to my shame, I predicted in the poll that Gasquet would win in 3.  Mind you, at the end of the first set I was beginning to think that he might actually win in 2!   I really should know by now though that Andy can never be under-estimated.  Just likes to shake his fans up a bit. Whistle
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Give me your JMac, Henman, Cash & 2 balls.

Re: Miami SF: Andy Murray vs Richard Gasquet « Reply #947 on: March 30, 2013, 02:49 AM »

I suspect a little Lendlism at play??

The finger-pointy thing..

The writing-on-the-camera thing..

The keep-'em-guessing-thing... Think

I am loving it  Heart
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Miami SF: Andy Murray vs Richard Gasquet « Reply #948 on: March 30, 2013, 03:43 AM »

I suspect a little Lendlism at play??

The finger-pointy thing..

The writing-on-the-camera thing..

The keep-'em-guessing-thing... Think

I am loving it  Heart

Me too Linda! highfive
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Miami SF: Andy Murray vs Richard Gasquet « Reply #949 on: March 30, 2013, 06:51 AM »

OmG.  That's the best I've ever seen Andy play
IP Logged
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: Miami SF: Andy Murray vs Richard Gasquet « Reply #950 on: March 30, 2013, 07:14 AM »

^ jj really
Better than v Roddick at Queens or Rafa last year, to name but two.
If so, will look forward gr8ly to watching match later....didn't stay, am Embarassed to say.
IP Logged
michelle
Seed

Re: Miami SF: Andy Murray vs Richard Gasquet « Reply #951 on: March 30, 2013, 07:36 AM »

I can't believe that, to my shame, I predicted in the poll that Gasquet would win in 3.  Mind you, at the end of the first set I was beginning to think that he might actually win in 2!   I really should know by now though that Andy can never be under-estimated.  Just likes to shake his fans up a bit. Whistle
:shocking:I wondered who voted for Gasquet. It is obvious this abberration is caused by the company you are keeping. Whistle
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Miami SF: Andy Murray vs Richard Gasquet « Reply #952 on: March 30, 2013, 07:55 AM »

I watched the replay on TV and oh, did I enjoy myself. Absolutely loved the match- again, partly because I knew the score. Wink
Andy's winners were jaw-dropping especially the placement of a lob in the third set. His killer returns were back. He wasnt defensive at all in the second and third sets and I loved the way he controlled his temper when Gasquet broke him in the second game in the third set. And I cheered along with Andy in the next game when he broke again.  cmon yeah

I have no idea how Ferrer is playing but if Andy continues to play like this, the tournament is his. I'm waiting to see that trophy in Andy's hands. Fingers crossed!
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Miami SF: Andy Murray vs Richard Gasquet « Reply #953 on: March 30, 2013, 08:25 AM »

Hi Caz, where've you been lass?
Looking after Grandkids and dogs Lashurst. I don't get to post as often as I'd like anymore and when I get the time, I don't always have the energy!  Rolling Eyes I enjoy looking after the kids, but I'm pretty knackered by the end of the day! Hope you and your's are ok!  hug
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Miami SF: Andy Murray vs Richard Gasquet « Reply #954 on: March 30, 2013, 08:33 AM »

Phewwww nice interview with brad Gilbert.
I am a positive person and hope I do not bother too many on MW, but what is a fan site for? Is it a place to get down on your player when they are not playing the way you think they should. To me that's a fair weather fan. I try to support Andy no matter what.  I can't imagine that he is trying to play badly or that he is happy with poor play. It's tough being a fan sometimes and I realize that  negative words come out at times, but its not great to read.
Well said Apollo! I seldom bother reading the match threads any more, as I'm likely to lose my temper with some of these 'fair weather fans', and it doesn't do my BP any good!
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Miami SF: Andy Murray vs Richard Gasquet « Reply #955 on: March 30, 2013, 08:38 AM »

I mean will they feel faster.
No......Not until you're a good bit older and then they'll fly!  w00t
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Miami SF: Andy Murray vs Richard Gasquet « Reply #956 on: March 30, 2013, 08:45 AM »

I watched the replay on TV and oh, did I enjoy myself. Absolutely loved the match- again, partly because I knew the score. Wink
Andy's winners were jaw-dropping especially the placement of a lob in the third set. His killer returns were back. He wasnt defensive at all in the second and third sets and I loved the way he controlled his temper when Gasquet broke him in the second game in the third set. And I cheered along with Andy in the next game when he broke again.  cmon yeah

I have no idea how Ferrer is playing but if Andy continues to play like this, the tournament is his. I'm waiting to see that trophy in Andy's hands. Fingers crossed!
Sabine sounds like you should be writing the missing match report - gave me a great flavour of it.  Whistle
 Can't wait to watch it as I'm afraid an exhausting week caught up with me.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Miami SF: Andy Murray vs Richard Gasquet « Reply #957 on: March 30, 2013, 08:47 AM »

I tried using a mirror to read it, but all I got was the end bit. which reads.......'OK?'
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Miami SF: Andy Murray vs Richard Gasquet « Reply #958 on: March 30, 2013, 08:51 AM »

I'm with Dani.... I think he said "I'm OK"

Love the andycrypticyness
There's definately a ? after the ok Linda, so 'I'm' ok doesn't make sense!
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Miami SF: Andy Murray vs Richard Gasquet « Reply #959 on: March 30, 2013, 09:02 AM »

fainting Oh ye of little faith!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 ... 69 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »