MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Mons Challenger
Pages: [1] Reply

Mons Challenger

so how do you reckon Murray's chances are against Heuberger? Will he win? What do you reckon the score will be?
Btw what time is he playing (in English time), whats the time difference?
IP Logged
Amy

Quote from: "annie"
so how do you reckon Murray's chances are against Heuberger? Will he win? What do you reckon the score will be?
Btw what time is he playing (in English time), whats the time difference?

its just an hour differnce in belgium i think. matches in belgium start from 11am (thats what it says on the official site anyway).
Ivo Heuberger may have more experience than murray right now, but its nt an impossible match. baring in mind he will be tired and his body will still be affected by time differences aroundt he world (he only just arrived in london this morning and is now in belgium) so that may affect his game.
you know what andys like though- mind over matter and all. i reckon hell pull through...

is anyone going to mons to watch the tennis? im in the process of finding a last minute flight!
IP Logged

Very handy site if you want to know the time difference: http://www.worldtimeserver.com/
IP Logged

This is what y'all need:

http://users.telenet.be/PatatRiek/male/challengerbergen/live.htm
IP Logged

Thanks for that Alansk, this is  the site I found by accident a couple of days ago and then couldn't remember where I seen it.
IP Logged

Just call me alan. Or skezzer.
IP Logged

Yes, thanks for the link Alan - I was having no joy finding this!  Rolling Eyes
IP Logged

Crying or Very sad  The link isn't working now. Is it just me?
IP Logged

works fine for me
IP Logged

Quote from: "Tally"
Crying or Very sad  The link isn't working now. Is it just me?

It didnt work for me Tally either so i just clicked where it says " Open the users.telenet.be home page, and then look for links to the information you want. " and selected PatatRiek and it worked then.

Hope this helps
IP Logged
Pages: [1] Reply