Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?

MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Monte Carlo QF : Murray v Berdych 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Who will win?
Murray in 2 - 6 (26.1%)
Murray in 3 - 14 (60.9%)
Berdych in 2 - 0 (0%)
Berdych in 3 - 3 (13%)
Total Voters: 20

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 Go Down Reply
Author

Monte Carlo QF : Murray v Berdych

(Read 6210 times)
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Monte Carlo QF : Murray v Berdych « Reply #570 on: April 21, 2012, 12:55 PM »

Watching Djokovic  v Berdych the guys came out to rake the course again. It would confirm that this court is substandard. It would be terrible if Djokovic or Berdych. This is not even the end of the set 3 - 2 to Nole.
IP Logged
michelle
Seed

Re: Monte Carlo QF : Murray v Berdych « Reply #571 on: April 21, 2012, 01:02 PM »

Nole broke his racket and it was said understandable reaction, if Andy did that  what would be said and has been said. Totally unfair.
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Monte Carlo QF : Murray v Berdych « Reply #572 on: April 21, 2012, 01:04 PM »

Just what I have said about the court. Would'nt do if Djokovic or Berdych were injured,
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Monte Carlo QF : Murray v Berdych « Reply #573 on: April 21, 2012, 01:07 PM »

Mad Hatter :-Yes go and look at all the previous post there are there for you to see if you are interested.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Monte Carlo QF : Murray v Berdych « Reply #574 on: April 21, 2012, 01:18 PM »

Nole broke his racket and it was said understandable reaction, if Andy did that  what would be said and has been said. Totally unfair.
Ah yes, but Andy is in a category of his own, don't you know? Very Happy

By the way, it isn't unusual for clay courts to be raked when the court is dry, as it is today, because it stops the top dirt "clumping".  Tricky windy conditions though.

Hope more MWers are watching this match and taking note of Berdych's performance.  I'm not making excuses for Andy's loss, but this match sure is putting it into perspective!

5-4 to Berdych 1st set.
IP Logged
deb
Seed

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: Monte Carlo QF : Murray v Berdych « Reply #575 on: April 21, 2012, 01:18 PM »

Nole broke his racket and it was said understandable reaction, if Andy did that  what would be said and has been said. Totally unfair.
Exactly what I shouted at the tv, the top 3 never do that !!! Show the opponent what your feeling !!!  So biased !!!
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Monte Carlo QF : Murray v Berdych « Reply #576 on: April 21, 2012, 01:22 PM »

Berdych just served his 5th DF. Rolling Eyes
IP Logged
deb
Seed

Re: Monte Carlo QF : Murray v Berdych « Reply #577 on: April 21, 2012, 01:29 PM »

Ah yes, but Andy is in a category of his own, don't you know? Very Happy

By the way, it isn't unusual for clay courts to be raked when the court is dry, as it is today, because it stops the top dirt "clumping".  Tricky windy conditions though.

Hope more MWers are watching this match and taking note of Berdych's performance.  I'm not making excuses for Andy's loss, but this match sure is putting it into perspective!

5-4 to Berdych 1st set.
Exactly Aileen !!!
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Monte Carlo QF : Murray v Berdych « Reply #578 on: April 21, 2012, 01:29 PM »

And Berdych takes the set 6-4!   Well, well, well ...
IP Logged
deb
Seed

Re: Monte Carlo QF : Murray v Berdych « Reply #579 on: April 21, 2012, 01:39 PM »

A very bad tempered Djoko , understandable !!!! Yer right.
IP Logged
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: Monte Carlo QF : Murray v Berdych « Reply #580 on: April 21, 2012, 01:40 PM »

And...Andy's critics from yesterday might care to note that Bird has pushed Nole way behind the baseline, just like he did to Andy yesterday Whistle
Come on Nole, don't let the arrogant one win!
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Monte Carlo QF : Murray v Berdych « Reply #581 on: April 21, 2012, 01:48 PM »

And...Andy's critics from yesterday might care to note that Bird has pushed Nole way behind the baseline, just like he did to Andy yesterday Whistle
About 6 ft, I'd say.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Monte Carlo QF : Murray v Berdych « Reply #582 on: April 21, 2012, 01:50 PM »

Double break for Djokovic.  3-0.  This'll go to a 3rd.
IP Logged
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: Monte Carlo QF : Murray v Berdych « Reply #583 on: April 21, 2012, 01:52 PM »

Nole has woken up Smile
As you girls are saying, Nole is getting very agitated. It's not just Andy and I really wish people would get off his case Rolling Eyes
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Monte Carlo QF : Murray v Berdych « Reply #584 on: April 21, 2012, 01:53 PM »

Good I hope he goes on to win the 2nd sets. Maybe we will se what Berdych is made of.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »