Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  MC R2: Andy Murray vs Édouard Roger-Vasselin 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Predictions please
Murray in 2
Murray in 3
Roger-Vasselin in 2
Roger-Vasselin in 3

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 24 Go Down Reply
Author

MC R2: Andy Murray vs Édouard Roger-Vasselin

(Read 6316 times)
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: MC R2: Andy Murray vs Édouard Roger-Vasselin « Reply #90 on: April 16, 2013, 08:49 PM »

He can have cola and ice cream - and take photos of us with our cocktails.

I'll have martini.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: MC R2: Andy Murray vs Édouard Roger-Vasselin « Reply #91 on: April 16, 2013, 08:58 PM »

I'll have martini.
Didn't you say you got pissed on that in Mallorca?  Pretty awful stuff to get sloshed on anyway (I know cos I once did and felt horribly ill the next day).  A nice wine would be much better. 
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: MC R2: Andy Murray vs Édouard Roger-Vasselin « Reply #92 on: April 16, 2013, 09:00 PM »

Didn't you say you got pissed on that in Mallorca?  Pretty awful stuff to get sloshed on anyway (I know cos I once did).  A nice wine would be much better. 

Martini is gorgeous, Me and Angie will sit at the bar slagging people off and getting pissed.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: MC R2: Andy Murray vs Édouard Roger-Vasselin « Reply #93 on: April 16, 2013, 09:01 PM »

Martini is gorgeous, Me and Angie will sit at the bar slagging people off and getting pissed.

yes lol
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: MC R2: Andy Murray vs Édouard Roger-Vasselin « Reply #94 on: April 16, 2013, 09:03 PM »

Tut-tut ... encouraging under-age drinking.  You should be ashamed of yourself woman. naughty
Tut-tut ... encoura

ging under-age drinking.  You should be ashamed of yourself woman. naughty

Hes nearly of age, I had my first at 14 Wink
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: MC R2: Andy Murray vs Édouard Roger-Vasselin « Reply #95 on: April 16, 2013, 09:04 PM »

yay

I'll warn Monte Carlo when I'm there in July lol

Lucky bum...
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: MC R2: Andy Murray vs Édouard Roger-Vasselin « Reply #96 on: April 16, 2013, 09:14 PM »

roflmao

Erm ... I was 15 ... Whistle
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: MC R2: Andy Murray vs Édouard Roger-Vasselin « Reply #97 on: April 16, 2013, 10:01 PM »

I'll have to give Andy a lot of quiet support tomorrow. Guess who has laryngitis again. I feel crap, so I hope Andy wins. That would do me the world of good Whistle.

Isn't it interesting to hear a couple of the comms talking up Andy's chances in the clay season? Shiras was doing it yesterday and Cowan today. I sort of wish they wouldn't, but I can see where they are coming from. He does look fit, confident, etc, and he has been working on his clay game. Hopefully that will translate into results.

cmonandy

Sorry to hear you've laryngitis again tj - let's hope it's not one of THOSE matches that call for lots of shouting at the tv.
Yes interesting isn't it how Cowan has turned into an Andy fan.  He was talking very positively about him in Miami too.  Can't help but feel a bit nervous before his first outing on clay of the year [though interestingly last year he started brilliantly but couldn't maintain it through the clay season I guess coz of the back].  Fingers crossed he has found his serve again.
IP Logged
Apollo
World No 1

Re: MC R2: Andy Murray vs Édouard Roger-Vasselin « Reply #98 on: April 17, 2013, 03:58 AM »

Good luck Andy serve well and win your rallies, come out the winner for the sake of TJ. May the force be with you!!
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

Murray Mad

Re: MC R2: Andy Murray vs Édouard Roger-Vasselin « Reply #99 on: April 17, 2013, 07:37 AM »

Hi everyone, wave

I've been missing from MW since Andy's Masters win so I hope to catch up on reading the threads in the next day or so. I'm travelling from London back to Oslo today when Andy is due on court, so no chance of seeing that.

Wishing good luck to Andy for this match, who I'm sure will win in 2, probably after his usual nervous start, on a new surface he never has it easy.

Keep Calm (ha ha, if possible) and carry on posting then I can read all about it when I get home.

Got to go now, but.....  cmonandy
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: MC R2: Andy Murray vs Édouard Roger-Vasselin « Reply #100 on: April 17, 2013, 09:28 AM »

Erm ... I was 15 ... Whistle

Hmm....I was 12...it was obviously my first and last time. Tasted absolutely disgusting.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: MC R2: Andy Murray vs Édouard Roger-Vasselin « Reply #101 on: April 17, 2013, 10:14 AM »

The thought of you and Aileen getting pissed together is more funny.
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: MC R2: Andy Murray vs Édouard Roger-Vasselin « Reply #102 on: April 17, 2013, 11:58 AM »

Well going to bed and recording the tennis I think. Nadal romping through his match thus far.

wave Night and enjoy.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: MC R2: Andy Murray vs Édouard Roger-Vasselin « Reply #103 on: April 17, 2013, 01:02 PM »

At this rate Andy could be on by 2.30 not 3.30.
IP Logged
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: MC R2: Andy Murray vs Édouard Roger-Vasselin « Reply #104 on: April 17, 2013, 01:08 PM »

Let's Go Andy! Let's Go yay yay
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 24 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »