Andy Murray vs Teymuraz Gabashvili, Time - 12:30am BST tonight - Discuss the match

MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Monte Carlo R2: Murray vs Troicki
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 19 Reply

Monte Carlo R2: Murray vs Troicki

Viktor to serve to stay in the match.
IP Logged

come on break him Andy!
IP Logged

lol How old are you again? I'm sure you're a bit young for a senior moment.
Nah I didn't forget, just wasn't sure in the first place. My memory is shockingly bad, but not that bad. lol

Wow what a shot.
IP Logged

Thanks comm.  Now I know who won the Scottish Cup Final!  I do like these little asides. Very Happy
IP Logged

I notice Boogers hasn't posted today. Not online or just naff all to complain about? lol

Two match points.
IP Logged

Thanks comm.  Now I know who won the Scottish Cup Final!  I do like these little asides. Very Happy

I didnt think they'd played yet? Hibs vs Hearts.

Match point for Andy.
IP Logged

Game, set, match. 6-0, 6-3 Very Happy

Scintillating performance. Lets hope he can play like this all week (or better yet, all season)!
IP Logged

82% first serve. Amazing. I still stand by that when he's serving well, he moves well (or vice versa) and is so much more confident with his entire game.

No after match coverage then! Straight on to Tsonga. Edit: Ah, talking about the match now.
IP Logged

1hr 7mins.  I can even forgive the ghastly haircut.

Well done Andy.  Mignificent performance. yay toot yay
IP Logged

And he takes it at the first opportunity. Andy back again later with Jamie.

Well played Andy. Overall serve 82% for match. Won 93% of 1st serves.

Good luck Andy and Jamie for later.

Away to my bed now. wave
IP Logged

Well,
I dont know about any of you but i am feeling pretty good about this tournament/season.
Great Stuff!
IP Logged

Nite Bev! wave
IP Logged

Great, sorry brilliant stuff Andy!
IP Logged

Nah I didn't forget, just wasn't sure in the first place. My memory is shockingly bad, but not that bad. lol

Wow what a shot.

What you trying to say? lol
IP Logged

Wow some sublime tennis from Andy.  How about that - 1st match on clay since RG and he demolishes Troicky who has already played 2 matches + DC on clay.  One of those matches when I sit there with a big smile much of the time and clap like a little child at some of the brilliant points he executed.   yay yay yay
And I like the new kit.  Just hope the hair is growing back quick under that cap.     w00t
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 19 Reply