Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Monte Carlo R2: Murray vs Troicki 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 19 Go Down Reply
Author Topic: Monte Carlo R2: Murray vs Troicki  (Read 4299 times)
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Monte Carlo R2: Murray vs Troicki « Reply #15 on: April 16, 2012, 02:17 PM »

The schedule does say Wednesday - but then it also says that Round 1 was to start today, yet there were three matches played yesterday (Troicki/Lisnard, Simon/Balleret , Dodig/Ljubicic). Would they really have a three day break before their next match?

Guess we'll find out when they release tomorrow's OOP tonight.

Edit: Just seen the schedule again and it does actually say there were 1st round matches to be played on Sunday. Must have mis-read it first time round.  confused Fair enough, he should be playing Wednesday then (and hopefully has the doubles tomorrow). Still a bit strange that there's two days off for those winning on the first Sunday.

I'd have used a Troicki looking Andy photo in the H2H Whistle but thanks for starting the thread MH. Very Happy
I hope Andy gets at least one dubs match in with Jamie before his singles match so he can get some match practice on clay.  As I've said on another thread looks like a tricky draw to me.  So hope all that work with Mr L will substitute for lack of match practice especially on clay.
Thanks tmh for sparing us the new look Andy in the h2h.  Rolling Eyes

I didn't realise you could use a different pic.  confused
[ Last edit by TheMadHatter April 16, 2012, 02:22 PM ] IP Logged
Knights
Junior

Re: Monte Carlo R2: Murray vs Troicki « Reply #16 on: April 16, 2012, 03:42 PM »

Andy is on Court Central 2nd after Llodra vs Fognini at 10:30 local time in Monte Carlo
IP Logged
Katie
ATP Level

Andy Murray - US Open and Wimbledon champion! :)

Re: Monte Carlo R2: Murray vs Troicki « Reply #17 on: April 16, 2012, 03:45 PM »

Andy is on Court Central 2nd after Llodra vs Fognini at 10:30 local time in Monte Carlo

Thanks for the info Knights, pity Andy's not going to have had any match practice before his singles though. Lets hope he's not going to have one of his famed slow starts!
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: Monte Carlo R2: Murray vs Troicki « Reply #18 on: April 16, 2012, 04:04 PM »

Then doubles later on.
Colin & Ross not scheduled yet.
IP Logged
jdonald
Satellite Level

Re: Monte Carlo R2: Murray vs Troicki « Reply #19 on: April 16, 2012, 04:12 PM »

He will be fine.

He has been practising on clay, have faith.

A top Tennis Player like Andy will be fine.

With a new haircut, just enjoy.
IP Logged
Alis
ATP Level

Re: Monte Carlo R2: Murray vs Troicki « Reply #20 on: April 16, 2012, 04:27 PM »

Really hope you're right jd - I get so nervous for the first match Andy plays in any tournament - once it's over I'm fine!
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Monte Carlo R2: Murray vs Troicki « Reply #21 on: April 16, 2012, 04:29 PM »

Thanks for the information knights.  V confusing given the schedule said R2 starts Wednesday.  I'm glad I'm going to see Andy tomorrow but wish he'd been able to get some match practice in the dubs first.  Practice is never quite the same especially when moving surfaces.  I will have faith but I can't help remember 2 years ago, when he was booed off, and that was what finally prompted me to join MW to seek some solace among other AM fans.  Of course this is v different as there's no post-AO slump this year but IW was a reminder that it can take him time to get going and Troicki could well be tricky.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Monte Carlo R2: Murray vs Troicki « Reply #22 on: April 16, 2012, 04:31 PM »

So definitely playing tomorrow then? Bcos I will have to rearrange my life a bit. A girl does have her priorities you know. Whistle
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Re: Monte Carlo R2: Murray vs Troicki « Reply #23 on: April 16, 2012, 04:35 PM »

iActually have just checked oop and it's still got monday's up so am wondering how you know knights?  And presumably this means that Troicki isn't playing dubs till after the match either despite what has been said on another thread?
IP Logged
colin
Satellite Level

Re: Monte Carlo R2: Murray vs Troicki « Reply #24 on: April 16, 2012, 04:40 PM »

So definitely playing tomorrow then? Bcos I will have to rearrange my life a bit. A girl does have her priorities you know. Whistle

Murray will be playing doubles tomorrow, but not singles according to the Monte Carlo website which has not been changed.

The doubles first round will be played before the second round of the singles and Andy has a bye for the first round singles.
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: Monte Carlo R2: Murray vs Troicki « Reply #25 on: April 16, 2012, 04:41 PM »

iActually have just checked oop and it's still got monday's up so am wondering how you know knights?  And presumably this means that Troicki isn't playing dubs till after the match either despite what has been said on another thread?

Troicki & Wawrinka have played and won their doubles today.
There's an arrow to next day on OOP on MC website
IP Logged
Katie
ATP Level

Re: Monte Carlo R2: Murray vs Troicki « Reply #26 on: April 16, 2012, 04:48 PM »

Murray will be playing doubles tomorrow, but not singles according to the Monte Carlo website which has not been changed.

The doubles first round will be played before the second round of the singles and Andy has a bye for the first round singles.
Neil Harman is also saying that Andy will be playing singles tomorrow, followed by doubles. I guess the official website will update the order of play soon.
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: Monte Carlo R2: Murray vs Troicki « Reply #27 on: April 16, 2012, 04:52 PM »

Neil Harman is also saying that Andy will be playing singles tomorrow, followed by doubles. I guess the official website will update the order of play soon.
It is there Katie!
If you go to OOP page, click on the arrow to the right of the date.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Re: Monte Carlo R2: Murray vs Troicki « Reply #28 on: April 16, 2012, 05:19 PM »

ah didn't notice the arrow.  Bad news though that Troicki got more match practice today.  Seems abit unfair given that he played yesterday already.
IP Logged
Katie
ATP Level

Re: Monte Carlo R2: Murray vs Troicki « Reply #29 on: April 16, 2012, 05:21 PM »

It is there Katie!
If you go to OOP page, click on the arrow to the right of the date.

Ah so it is! Thanks Elena. Smile
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 19 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »