Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Monte Carlo R2: Murray vs Troicki 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 Go Down Reply
Author

Monte Carlo R2: Murray vs Troicki

(Read 5789 times)
Elena
Seed

Re: Monte Carlo R2: Murray vs Troicki « Reply #255 on: April 17, 2012, 05:34 PM »

What did I say? Wonderful,  Andy a delight to watch, please continue it would be fantastic.

So mucvh confidence and 82% 1st serves in, keep it going.

You said he'd be fine today - and you couldn't have been more right!
And I think you said he'd win the French Open...?
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Monte Carlo R2: Murray vs Troicki « Reply #256 on: April 17, 2012, 06:18 PM »

pray

Very bold to predict him to win the French Open. I've no doubt he's got the talent but I'm going to keep a lid on my expectations until he faces a Berdych or a Ferrer and then hopefully a Nadal or a Djokovic.

If he does beat one of the top two in the next four clay tournaments (including this one) I'd actually have expectations at RG. Otherwise it would be more hope.

Anyway, very dominant start today, unusually good first round / first set. Really hope he plays at or near this level for the rest of the season (inevitable mid-match blips aside). pray
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Monte Carlo R2: Murray vs Troicki « Reply #257 on: April 17, 2012, 06:34 PM »

http://www.monte-carlorolexmasters.tennistv.com/video/clip/1970023

Andy's post-match interview.  Seems like they're tearing up paradise next door to his flat and putting in a parking lot.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Give me your JMac, Henman, Cash & 2 balls.

Re: Monte Carlo R2: Murray vs Troicki « Reply #258 on: April 17, 2012, 07:21 PM »

Andy was a strong, confident man today.... stirring stuff! clapping
And I'm starting to like his hair....
And I think he's playing mind-games with the hair and the racquets.
If so..keep 'em guessing Andy.  I'm liking it.
IP Logged
deb
Seed

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: Monte Carlo R2: Murray vs Troicki « Reply #259 on: April 17, 2012, 07:28 PM »

You said he'd be fine today - and you couldn't have been more right!
And I think you said he'd win the French Open...?
I think he can to!!!  cmon yeah
IP Logged
Apollo
World No 1

Re: Monte Carlo R2: Murray vs Troicki « Reply #260 on: April 17, 2012, 07:33 PM »

Got to see his match this morning as I got ready for work. Amazing play by Andy. Really great stats. Shocked when he took off his hat haha. I think he is looking like Lendl. But hey if it helps him play amazing tennis, I'm all for it!!
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Veteran

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Re: Monte Carlo R2: Murray vs Troicki « Reply #261 on: April 17, 2012, 08:02 PM »

I'm going to ask Mark about the absence of these of late.  Not good enough, I say. 

It's Hazel's matchday. Tsk, these newbies.
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Veteran

Re: Monte Carlo R2: Murray vs Troicki « Reply #262 on: April 17, 2012, 08:03 PM »

Shall I knock up a quick report?
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Veteran

Re: Monte Carlo R2: Murray vs Troicki « Reply #263 on: April 17, 2012, 08:06 PM »

Scrub that. Mark's been onto it.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Give me your JMac, Henman, Cash & 2 balls.

Re: Monte Carlo R2: Murray vs Troicki « Reply #264 on: April 17, 2012, 08:07 PM »

^ U sure about that.... Think
IP Logged
deb
Seed

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: Monte Carlo R2: Murray vs Troicki « Reply #265 on: April 17, 2012, 08:25 PM »

Does Andy play tomorrow can anyone tell me??
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Monte Carlo R2: Murray vs Troicki « Reply #266 on: April 17, 2012, 09:01 PM »

Scrub that. Mark's been onto it.
Does that count as a report these days?  Think

I remember the BBC report of the Fleming/Hutchins victory a couple of weeks back when they won 15-13 in the final set super tie-break. BBC reported that they won "2-6, 7-6, 7-6 (15-13)" and that both of the last two sets went to a tie-break. The entire report consisted of that basic factual error, and some irrelevant tidbit about their last title in Petersburg. I filed a complaint and about a month later got a reply saying there was nothing wrong with the report.  confused Disgusting reporting. You'd hope that the journalist would have at least some basic understanding of Doubles tennis.

Not sure why that's relevant to Mark's report, his very informative report was actually a masterpiece in comparison. lol
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Monte Carlo R2: Murray vs Troicki « Reply #267 on: April 17, 2012, 09:02 PM »

Does Andy play tomorrow can anyone tell me??
I very much doubt it, as his next opponent will have to play their 2nd round match tomorrow. Unlikely they'd be forced to play twice on the same day.

I would guess that the remaining 2nd round matches will be played tomorrow, and then everyone will play from Thursday onwards.
IP Logged
BigNose
ATP Level

The Voice of Reason

Re: Monte Carlo R2: Murray vs Troicki « Reply #268 on: April 17, 2012, 09:16 PM »

Just watched a recording of today's match.

I did say yesterday Andy was a genius on the red filth.

I think it may even prove to be his best surface!

IP Logged
Tessie
ATP Level

Re: Monte Carlo R2: Murray vs Troicki « Reply #269 on: April 17, 2012, 09:29 PM »

No Andy tommorrow, Novak and Rafa play their 2nd round. Heard a rumour Colin and Ross have pulled, Colin injured? Still showing as playing on tomorrows schedule.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »