Home Login Register
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Monte Carlo R3: Murray vs Benneateau
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 18 Reply

Monte Carlo R3: Murray vs Benneateau

My hubby has just given his expert opinion that Andy's now going to get a bye.  I say not a retirement, and he says no, he's too young. Rolling Eyes
IP Logged

It's looking like Benneteau will continue which is good.
IP Logged

I don't remember Andy being in as much pain though. Although my memory is a little hazy.
IP Logged

Memories of Andy last year at RG.
Exactly - but it's seems really unlikely Benneteau can carry on after all this.
IP Logged

Wrist injury as well.
IP Logged

My hubby has just given his expert opinion that Andy's now going to get a bye.  I say not a retirement, and he says no, he's too young. Rolling Eyes
lmao
IP Logged

Has he been in contact with Robbie? Very Happy
IP Logged

They are taping the wrist too.

Andy trying to distract himself.
IP Logged

Nah he can't continue
IP Logged

Why in God's name is this man playing on? They'll be measuring him for his coffin next and he'll still be shaping up to serve.
IP Logged

I don't remember Andy being in as much pain though. Although my memory is a little hazy.
No he didn't seem to be.  But then he didn't hurt anything else.

Really cannot see how Benneteau can carry on.
IP Logged

Has he been in contact with Robbie? Very Happy

lol

Andy needs to sit down whilst they work on Benneteau's wrist.  At least Andy can smile a tad.
IP Logged

Why in God's name is this man playing on? They'll be measuring him for his coffin next and he'll still be shaping up to serve.

lol

Yeah and never mind how he feels now, what about the rest of the season? If he keeps on with ankle and wrist injuries then the chances of permanent damage increase. He needs to get off court and get ice on them and gets scans done.
IP Logged

Send that poor man to bed, Bev. Too much Coronation Street, he need sleep!!
IP Logged

This is turning into a black farce.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 18 Reply