Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Monte Carlo R3: Murray vs Benneateau 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] Go Down Reply
Author

Monte Carlo R3: Murray vs Benneateau

(Read 3420 times)
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Monte Carlo R3: Murray vs Benneateau « Reply #255 on: April 20, 2012, 12:49 PM »

I am not a Christian but each to his own. Live and let live is my mantra the one thing I do object to is the creationist clap trap that fundamental Christians in the USA spout on about. They totally deride science and Darwanism like burying their heads in the sand.
IP Logged
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: Monte Carlo R3: Murray vs Benneateau « Reply #256 on: April 20, 2012, 01:56 PM »

I have no problem with anyone being a Christian. I think it's bonkers and completely illogical, but if it makes him happy, fair enough. I just wish he'd shut up about it.

Totally agree. I don't thrust my Atheism down anyone's throat and really resent it when religious people try and inflict their views on me.
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Monte Carlo R3: Murray vs Benneateau « Reply #257 on: April 20, 2012, 02:00 PM »

Neil Harman does it all the time. And he's a bible-basher.
I have no problem with anyone being a Christian. I think it's bonkers and completely illogical, but if it makes him happy, fair enough. I just wish he'd shut up about it.

You're the one that randomly raised his beliefs on the thread Nigel Rolling Eyes

Anyway, Neil's twitter, he can post what he likes on it - you don't like that, exert you're right not to listen and stop following him Smile
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »