Granollers in 3

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 21 Reply

Rogers Cup R2: Murray vs Granollers

My prediction: Andy will be berating himself a lot in this match
IP Logged

why do you predict that Laundry?
IP Logged
Caz

Andy,s gotta be careful, this guy sounds that he could be a cereal killer. Think
lmao Nice one Robbie!
IP Logged

4am start for this part of the world yawn No rest for the wicked eh Tom/Alex? zz

I thought I'd post the H2H with pictures of their recent tournie wins Whistle

Ah, thanks Bev!

Love the pictures too. Wink
IP Logged

Murray vs Granollers 12 noon (5 pm BST).  Doubles match is 3rd on Court 9.

Andy is bound to be match rusty, although he played a 'match set' against Rafa yesterday, which he lost, but hopefully it'll have sharpened him up a bit.  Given his frequent slow starts in tournaments though I'm expecting either a tight 2-setter or possibly 3-setter here - unless jet-lag finally catches up with Granollers! 

Hi, where do  you find the news about this set-match practice? Do you know the result?
IP Logged

Hi, where do  you find the news about this set-match practice? Do you know the result?
Somebody on MW mentioned it, but not the result.
IP Logged

yes, andy will rusty, but I know he will do his upmost to wìn. a lot of points at stake. he will do it.
IP Logged

less than an hour to go and just realised it's exactly a calendar month since Andy's great triumph  cmon yeah
IP Logged

I just wish he'd played his doubles yesterday, but there is a good chance that Granoller might have come down off his high by today and that fatigue and jet-lag might have caught up with him.  His win in Austria against Juan Monaco was a bit strange as he lost the first set 6-0!
IP Logged

The Tradesman is sharpening his tools as we speak, ready to get the job done.
IP Logged

The Tradesman is sharpening his tools as we speak, ready to get the job done.
I'm sure he is.
IP Logged

lol Prodigy you're annoying me now with the tradesman thing, I guess this is revenge for the naming of servebot JJ.
IP Logged

hi all is it possible somebody could post a decent link ,just got pc back been.in shop a month grrrrrrr
IP Logged

Its weird after Wimbledon i wondered if i'd still be as excited and nervous for Andy matches........And I definitely am!!
IP Logged

RAIN DELAY!

Any intelligence on how long the rain delay will be? With a bit of luck I'll get to see this match after all.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 21 Reply