Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  MWTC QF: Murray vs Tipsarevic 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 ... 38 Go Down Reply
Author

MWTC QF: Murray vs Tipsarevic

(Read 11964 times)
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: MWTC QF: Murray vs Tipsarevic « Reply #450 on: December 27, 2012, 03:08 PM »

No he's not playing until tomorrow. He plays the winner of Ferrer/Berdych who are about to start now.
Thanks Katie. I will be checking that out.
IP Logged
caroline
ATP Level

Re: MWTC QF: Murray vs Tipsarevic « Reply #451 on: December 27, 2012, 03:12 PM »

Hi guys well i didnt get to watch this match,just as well reading through your posts,sounds like Andy didnt play well.Not to worry come the AO things will be different.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: MWTC QF: Murray vs Tipsarevic « Reply #452 on: December 27, 2012, 03:13 PM »

I'm not bothered about this exo. I was just happy to see him in action again.
That goes for me too.  I'm a bit disappointed not to see more of him here but Brisbane is just a few days away and that's where the real thing start.
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: MWTC QF: Murray vs Tipsarevic « Reply #453 on: December 27, 2012, 03:14 PM »

I hope Daveed buries him!
Yeah, Daveed to cash in the czech.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: MWTC QF: Murray vs Tipsarevic « Reply #454 on: December 27, 2012, 03:18 PM »

Yeah, Daveed to cash in the czech.
Has nobody told you to go home?  I'm kidding.  Hope you had a fab Xmas.  hug
IP Logged
Katie
ATP Level

Andy Murray - US Open and Wimbledon champion! :)

Re: MWTC QF: Murray vs Tipsarevic « Reply #455 on: December 27, 2012, 03:19 PM »

Nice start for Daveed! Smile

With Andy it's probably a good thing he lost early - at least now he can go to Brisbane and be fully prepared for his first match there.
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

Murray Mad

Re: MWTC QF: Murray vs Tipsarevic « Reply #456 on: December 27, 2012, 03:23 PM »

David is pleasing MW! Looking brilliant and stupid, desperate challenge from Berdy.
Whats new then?
IP Logged
OldScotSupport
ATP Level

Re: MWTC QF: Murray vs Tipsarevic « Reply #457 on: December 27, 2012, 03:26 PM »

You guys didn't really expect Andy to win. He tends now to use these exhibition matches to warm up for the real thing , ie AO.

Always at these matches he tries out his game that he has been experimenting with Lendl in Miami
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: MWTC QF: Murray vs Tipsarevic « Reply #458 on: December 27, 2012, 03:35 PM »

David is pleasing MW! Looking brilliant and stupid, desperate challenge from Berdy.
Whats new then?
Scurry not allowing Berdych much match practice.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: MWTC QF: Murray vs Tipsarevic « Reply #459 on: December 27, 2012, 03:40 PM »

Scurry not allowing Berdych much match practice.
What does it matter who does what?  I pissed myself laughing at the idiots who held a banner at the Olympics telling Roger the Gold was his and this was just a formality. Total idiots!
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: MWTC QF: Murray vs Tipsarevic « Reply #460 on: December 27, 2012, 03:42 PM »

Humility costa nothing - but goes a long way.
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: MWTC QF: Murray vs Tipsarevic « Reply #461 on: December 27, 2012, 03:47 PM »

You guys didn't really expect Andy to win. He tends now to use these exhibition matches to warm up for the real thing , ie AO.

Always at these matches he tries out his game that he has been experimenting with Lendl in Miami

tbh I didn't expect him to win at all.  He could of at least  made it competitive or fun.    sigh  I'm too cranky this morning,  all that turkey has went straight to my head.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: MWTC QF: Murray vs Tipsarevic « Reply #462 on: December 27, 2012, 03:48 PM »

Andy apparently went straight back to practice courts after his match.
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

Murray Mad

Re: MWTC QF: Murray vs Tipsarevic « Reply #463 on: December 27, 2012, 03:49 PM »

I expected him not to go out in the first round, but no one can predict who will win the tournanment, except that Djoko is a probable.
If he's trying out his new shots why would he not want to go deep, not to say all the way to consolidate the tweeking he's done?
That would make sense.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: MWTC QF: Murray vs Tipsarevic « Reply #464 on: December 27, 2012, 03:50 PM »

tbh I didn't expect him to win at all.  He could of at least  made it competitive or fun.    sigh  I'm too cranky this morning,  all that turkey has went straight to my head.
If he's a true competitor, his job isn't to make it fun for you and me - his job is to find out what he can do to win where it's important.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 ... 38 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »