Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  MWTC QF: Murray vs Tipsarevic 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 38 Go Down Reply
Author

MWTC QF: Murray vs Tipsarevic

(Read 11264 times)
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: MWTC QF: Murray vs Tipsarevic « Reply #30 on: November 21, 2012, 07:20 PM »

LiveScoreHunter or SportLemon are a few free sources you can use
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: MWTC QF: Murray vs Tipsarevic « Reply #31 on: November 21, 2012, 08:48 PM »

Wayyyyyyyyyyyy to early for a thread....
I agree.  It'll have become stale long before this tournament takes place.  Also, whilst there's no confirmation of it on his official website, Andy is playing in the Inaugural Miami Tennis Cup first.  This runs from Friday 30 Nov - Sun 2 Dec, although Andy won't  play until the Saturday.  I think details of this are on the Off-season thread.  It's being televised on ESPN3 so hopefully livestreaming will be available, at least on LiveScoreHunter - http://www.lshunter.tv/tennis-live-streaming-video.html - which is usually very good.
IP Logged
Coldmarek
Top Seed

Andy Murray is better than you.

Re: MWTC QF: Murray vs Tipsarevic « Reply #32 on: November 22, 2012, 10:50 PM »

Goodness, MF12, you'd have to get up early in the morning to beat you to the corn flakes!

lol
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: MWTC QF: Murray vs Tipsarevic « Reply #33 on: November 22, 2012, 11:00 PM »

Oops! From MWTC facebook:

Dear Fans, thank you so much for pointing out the seeding error in our first posting of the official draw on Facebook - we got over excited! As many of you noted, Murray is indeed seeded number 2 and Rafa at number 3. Thanks all, keep up the good work!

http://www.facebook.com/MubadalaWorldTennisChampionship

So maybe Andy should have had the bye - but don't think it really matters.

IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: MWTC QF: Murray vs Tipsarevic « Reply #34 on: November 23, 2012, 12:55 AM »

Oh dear. That is quite amateurish.

"Jjkkll Llkkjj another djokovic vs nadal final i guess unless murray upsets nadal"

Some people really know very little about tennis.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: MWTC QF: Murray vs Tipsarevic « Reply #35 on: November 23, 2012, 02:29 AM »

Oops! From MWTC facebook:

Dear Fans, thank you so much for pointing out the seeding error in our first posting of the official draw on Facebook - we got over excited! As many of you noted, Murray is indeed seeded number 2 and Rafa at number 3. Thanks all, keep up the good work!

http://www.facebook.com/MubadalaWorldTennisChampionship

So maybe Andy should have had the bye - but don't think it really matters.
Hmm - the tournament website is indeed a bit hyper but it's still a rather embarrassing mistake.  I don't suppose they can change the schedule now though.  If Nadal  feels he's unable to play I wonder who they'll put in his place?

how do u get live stream? Im not great with all things computer related lol Smile is it the "tennis tv" that you pay monthly for?
Hi angiebabez wave - welcome to MW!  TennisTV is fine if you can afford it, but LiveScoreHunter - http://www.lshunter.tv/tennis-live-streaming-video.html - is very good.  It's just a case of checking out the links and finding one with an English commentary, unless you're not bothered about commentaries, but a lot of matches are streamed from either ESPN or Eurosport, so that isn't usually a problem.   You might be asked to install a plug-in first before you can view the video, and iLivid, which is published by Bandoo Media Inc, is the most common one, and it's perfectly safe.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: MWTC QF: Murray vs Tipsarevic « Reply #36 on: November 23, 2012, 02:53 AM »

how do u get live stream? Im not great with all things computer related lol Smile is it the "tennis tv" that you pay monthly for?

Tennis TV you can pay anually or monthly. I plan on getting it at the start of the next season, and I will be capping all of Andy's matches on it. I wouldn't recommend buying it yet if you just want the exhibition match as it most likely won't broadcast on there, but if you want to see andy's old matches on their archives. you could get it now and you're covered until the end of next season.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: MWTC QF: Murray vs Tipsarevic « Reply #37 on: November 23, 2012, 03:16 AM »

Tennis TV you can pay anually or monthly. I plan on getting it at the start of the next season, and I will be capping all of Andy's matches on it. I wouldn't recommend buying it yet if you just want the exhibition match as it most likely won't broadcast on there, but if you want to see andy's old matches on their archives. you could get it now and you're covered until the end of next season.
I've just discovered the annual sub has gone up to £84! shocking  It was only £65 when I re-subscribed this year.  However it's still a lot cheaper than shelling out for a monthly sub given that it doesn't show Slams.

Also PE - do you know you can now get catch-up videos?  They started doing this a few months ago and it's great if you have to miss a match or want to watch one again.  They're usually available a few hours after a match finishes. 
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: MWTC QF: Murray vs Tipsarevic « Reply #38 on: November 23, 2012, 03:17 AM »

I've just discovered the annual sub has gone up to £84! shocking  It was only £65 when I re-subscribed this year.  However it's still a lot cheaper than shelling out for a monthly sub given that it doesn't show Slams.

Also PE - do you know you can now get catch-up videos?  They started doing this a few months ago and it's great if you have to miss a match or want to watch one again.  They're usually available a few hours after a match finishes. 

Yeah I've seen everything available and I'm ready to sign up as soon as the new season starts. Perhaps you got a deal for re subscribing or signing up at the start of the season? I'm hoping there's some deals out there at the beginning of the season Very Happy.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: MWTC QF: Murray vs Tipsarevic « Reply #39 on: November 23, 2012, 03:25 AM »

Yeah I've seen everything available and I'm ready to sign up as soon as the new season starts. Perhaps you got a deal for re subscribing or signing up at the start of the season? I'm hoping there's some deals out there at the beginning of the season Very Happy.
I've just checked and my current sub runs out on 12 March, and, no, I didn't get a deal for re-subscribing, nor do I see any signs of that happening this year.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: MWTC QF: Murray vs Tipsarevic « Reply #40 on: November 23, 2012, 03:26 AM »

I've just checked and my current sub runs out on 12 March, and, no, I didn't get a deal for re-subscribing, nor do I see any signs of that happening this year.

Quite a steep price rise then, but I still don't mind paying for it, I mean it probably costs like 60£ a month for sky sports right now so it's worth the cost.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: MWTC QF: Murray vs Tipsarevic « Reply #41 on: November 23, 2012, 03:51 AM »

Quite a steep price rise then, but I still don't mind paying for it, I mean it probably costs like 60£ a month for sky sports right now so it's worth the cost.
At the moment Sky's cheapest package which includes Sky Sports is £42.50 pm = £510 pa.  No way would I pay that just to watch tennis even if I could afford it!  Also tennisTV sometimes shows tournaments that Sky aren't showing, and it's streamed from ESPN whose commentators are very good, Robbie Koenig and Jason Goodall in particular.
[ Last edit by Aileen November 23, 2012, 04:01 AM ] IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: MWTC QF: Murray vs Tipsarevic « Reply #42 on: November 23, 2012, 03:57 AM »

Goodall and Koenig aren't part of ESPN :P. Loads of different broadcasters have them on, as they commentate for the World Feed, which ATP Media produces. Hence why ESPN always has patrick mcenroe and that other dude for the finals.

But I agree, Koenig is the best commentator ever Very Happy.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: MWTC QF: Murray vs Tipsarevic « Reply #43 on: November 23, 2012, 04:04 AM »

Goodall and Koenig aren't part of ESPN :P. Loads of different broadcasters have them on, as they commentate for the World Feed, which ATP Media produces. Hence why ESPN always has patrick mcenroe and that other dude for the finals.

Thanks for the info.  I'd just assumed they were with ESPN because they're the ones who seem to commentate the most often.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: MWTC QF: Murray vs Tipsarevic « Reply #44 on: November 23, 2012, 04:51 AM »

nah  Darren Cahill rules.

I like Robbie (my usual commie) but you might want to check out what he said during the match between our lad and Fed.
And I quote:
"This is pure genius. You can't teach shots like this. That's a half-volley, open stance, with a single-handed backhand. Last time we saw one of those, God was a boy."

Ahem..
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 38 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »