Andy Murray vs Ivo Karlovic, Monday, Estimated time - 3:15pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  MWTC QF: Murray vs Tipsarevic
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 [38] Reply

MWTC QF: Murray vs Tipsarevic

Teejay1, you are overreaction to what is a friendly discussion on here. We are airing our opinions and are not blowing things up out or proportion. IMO. There are no prophets of doom here today (that's not always the case, true). To quote yourselft "I hate to say I told you so", you're not saying that you have the facit answer to Andy's game/performance?

No, I'm saying I said before a ball was struck that Andy was going to win the USO, and he did.
IP Logged

oh whatever  Exhibitions mean squat all.  Brisbane is where the real fun starts -  The REAL  tennis
IP Logged

Andy lost in the doubles today  http://gulfnews.com/sport/tennis/young-emiratis-play-doubles-with-murray-berdych-1.1125300

So, hope he'll be in Brisbane asap.
IP Logged

u2jcc @9.18:  thanks for the information.  Always good to get a first hand account.  And it's encouraging what you say about how Andy is projecting himself (despite what sounds lke obvious tiredness after his punishing few days getting there via London and Dunblane).   It tallies with what he says about his shift in motivation [see news articles thread] and also what he said recently about holding his head up high.
Oh and welcome to MW!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 [38] Reply