Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray's Evening Standard Apperance 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Reply
Author

Murray's Evening Standard Apperance

(Read 786 times)
Simon

Murray's Evening Standard Apperance « on: October 13, 2005, 01:08 PM »

Hey guys and galls remember to buy the Evening Standard tonight as there is an interview with Andy-Pandy in it! I saw it while on the choo-choo tube train!
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

Murray's Evening Standard Apperance « Reply #1 on: October 13, 2005, 01:43 PM »

ah, will that be on the internet somewhere? as my parents only get the times, and they already think im slightly obsessed, so they will think it eve more strange me buying a paper for that!
IP Logged
Simon

Murray's Evening Standard Apperance « Reply #2 on: October 13, 2005, 01:44 PM »

Quote from: "annie"
ah, will that be on the internet somewhere? as my parents only get the times, and they already think im slightly obsessed, so they will think it eve more strange me buying a paper for that!

might be, not sure though i just googled it and nothing came up. you might have to buy one is only 40p Smile
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

Murray's Evening Standard Apperance « Reply #3 on: October 13, 2005, 01:45 PM »

really wouldn't want to scare my family any more, my bros already having a go at me bout it all, and trust me with my brother you should just try and stay as far away from him as possible lol
IP Logged
Simon

Murray's Evening Standard Apperance « Reply #4 on: October 13, 2005, 01:46 PM »

Quote from: "annie"
really wouldn't want to scare my family any more, my bros already having a go at me bout it all, and trust me with my brother you should just try and stay as far away from him as possible lol

im sure mark will buy the paper and write it up for you guys:)
wont you mark!
IP Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »