Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray art 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Reply
Author

Murray art

(Read 713 times)
Grabcopy
Top Seed

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Murray art « on: August 17, 2012, 03:40 PM »

Our tennis club got this message today:

I am emailing from RaisedArt.com – a Bradford based company – to tell you about our most recent 3D Wall art. As a tribute to Wimbledon 2012 as well as Andy Murray’s amazing performance at the Olympics, we have produced a 3D piece which displays Andy Murray surrounded by 74 embossed tennis balls!

There are only going to be 1000 of these produced worldwide and thus we want to ensure that it is the real tennis enthusiasts and players who have the chance to purchase one. This type of art is truly world-first. A technique, which we have perfected over the past year, has enabled us to reach depths up to 10 times more than usually achieved. Applying this method to iconic images really brings the pictures to life.

Attached is an image of the piece, whilst it does not do full justice, it should give you an idea as to just how special this is. The piece will be launched to the public tomorrow but we wanted to contact as many tennis clubs as possible to ensure that they hear about it first.

Each piece will be individually numbered thus the sooner you order the lower edition you will receive. The print is priced at £38.99 + postage, however, if you were to order 10 or more through your club we would offer you a reduced price depending on how many you ordered.

You can find out more by visiting our facebook page – RaisedArt.com (http://www.facebook.com/#!/RaisedArt) or our website http://raisedart.com/

It would be great if you could forward this on to your members and friends, and please get in touch if you would like to order or find out more.

Kind regards,

Anna Morrison

RaisedArt.com (wewow Ltd)

Pics are too big to show, but you can see them in Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/RaisedArt
IP Logged
ChrisMac
World No 1

Re: Murray art « Reply #1 on: August 17, 2012, 04:38 PM »

I already ordered mine on the 15th, could not miss this opportunity! They wont be shipping till next week. Price was very reasonable £42.98 in total!  Look forward to have it hanging on my front room wall! Smile
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray art « Reply #2 on: August 17, 2012, 09:57 PM »

No offence but it reminds me of those 3D stickers we had at nursery.
IP Logged
ChrisMac
World No 1

Re: Murray art « Reply #3 on: August 23, 2012, 11:51 AM »

yay yay My Andy Murray '74 Balls' arrived this morning, LOVE IT!!!!!!! Looks Brilliant!!!  kicking kicking kicking
IP Logged
lashurst
Veteran

Murray Mad

Re: Murray art « Reply #4 on: August 26, 2012, 10:14 PM »

yay yay My Andy Murray '74 Balls' arrived this morning, LOVE IT!!!!!!! Looks Brilliant!!!  kicking kicking kicking
Great Chris, you seem so pleased. How big is it?
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray art « Reply #5 on: August 30, 2012, 01:12 AM »

I could make a rude comment here, but I won't! Smile
IP Logged
lashurst
Veteran

Murray Mad

Re: Murray art « Reply #6 on: August 30, 2012, 10:06 PM »

I could make a rude comment here, but I won't! Smile
A true lady, indeed.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray art « Reply #7 on: August 31, 2012, 01:29 AM »

A true lady, indeed.
PMS - Pre-Match Stress. blush   

I can't afford one anyway but this pic of them looks a bit like my "bubbles" screen-saver (minus Andy).  Can someone post a pic of an individual one?

IP Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »