Home Login Register
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray in Dunblane on Sunday
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 22 Reply

Murray in Dunblane on Sunday

Thousands upon thousands of people were there.   It was tough to get a parking space.   I said "Congratulations." He said "thank you"  Very Happy

wow.

Oh John, I'm so pleased for you!
IP Logged

THANK you for all those people who gave me a day off.   THANK YOU.
IP Logged

You deserved it! yes
IP Logged

What's happening now peeps?
IP Logged

He's just put his medals on at the post box.. OMG ... still got his watch on
IP Logged

Oh look at him talking to the kids!
IP Logged

OMG.     OMG.   Just went to Dunblane.  I got loads  of pics.  I SHOOK ANDY MURRAY'S HAND.   
You jammy b*gger you. fainting 

We'll never hear the last of this now, of course. I expect we'll have to treat you like royalty now? Whistle
IP Logged

aaaaaghhh I wanna seeeeeeeeeee ... dammit I miss being back in Britain!  So happy for him though - there'd better be pics and more video!  /greedy
IP Logged

Aaaaaaa!!!!!!! I'm getting Sky News live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

He is obviously meeting some old acquaintances and having a bit of a chat!
Hes so great with the kids.

Soo proud of him.
IP Logged

Andy being shown now on BBC News channel. Signing autographs left and right, hugging people. I'm in tears!
Finally found it live online.

He's been going round making sure all the children get his autograph.  What a man!

Showed him beside the gold post box, and then with a group of kids looking at the montages they've made for him.

Unfortunately they've now moved on to politics ... Rolling Eyes

IP Logged

Aaaaaaa!!!!!!! I'm getting Sky News live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me too Linda.
IP Logged

You jammy b*gger you. fainting 

We'll never hear the last of this now, of course. I expect we'll have to treat you like royalty now? Whistle
We'll need to put #humble after his name ... lol
IP Logged

How lovely to see Andy do this walkabout in Dunblane, taking so much time to sign every book, picture, flag and even a dog, was it ? Having his photo taken, holding up the kid's posters. tender
johnj...aaahh, youuuuuu jammy so and so! Everyone on here is sooooooo envious :p
IP Logged

Ah well.. back to depressing news, but omg so great to see Andy in Dunblane, live.  clap
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 22 Reply