Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray in Dunblane on Sunday 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 22 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray in Dunblane on Sunday

(Read 10451 times)
Iluvandy
Seed

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #150 on: September 16, 2012, 02:53 PM »

He is an absolute delight Scot.    Walking from one side of the street to the other, talking to people, signing autographs, having his photograph taken with fans - they just reach out and put an arm round his shoulder.    He stopped to pat a wee Jack Russell and the dog licked Andy's forehead and was then autographed.     I'm afraid I shed a few more tears - it's all so lovely.    Switching between BBC 24 hour news on TV
and Sky News online and they are each dropping in to Dunblane from time to time.    It's wonderful.    I'm sure something will appear on Youtube in due course.

IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

Murray Mad

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #151 on: September 16, 2012, 02:54 PM »

Nice haircut wub
Oh dear, did that grannie faint...or was she pushed over by a certain "maniac" determined to get to the front?  Whistle
We'll probably never get to know the truth bbh. lol
IP Logged
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #152 on: September 16, 2012, 02:54 PM »

Probably not Iashurst...however if we've got lovely pics of Andy, well who gives a damn about hospitalised grannies anyway? Whistle

Says johnj......"Obviously"....Wink
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #153 on: September 16, 2012, 02:55 PM »

Emma... they're showing it off and on here:

http://news.sky.com/sky-news/app/liveTV/liveTv.html
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #154 on: September 16, 2012, 02:56 PM »

Very Happy

IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #155 on: September 16, 2012, 02:56 PM »

This event was scheduled to end at 4 pm.  It's running at least an hour late so far.   Andy really, really enjoying himself.  So moving.   Just wish the Beeb would hurry up and get back to it, if indeed they intend to.
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

Murray Mad

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #156 on: September 16, 2012, 02:56 PM »

He is an absolute delight Scot.    Walking from one side of the street to the other, talking to people, signing autographs, having his photograph taken with fans - they just reach out and put an arm round his shoulder.    He stopped to pat a wee Jack Russell and the dog licked Andy's forehead and was then autographed.     I'm afraid I shed a few more tears - it's all so lovely.    Switching between BBC 24 hour news on TV
and Sky News online and they are each dropping in to Dunblane from time to time.    It's wonderful.    I'm sure something will appear on Youtube in due course.

I saw him patting the little dog and it licked his face. Bless 'em both.
IP Logged
circe
Satellite Level

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #157 on: September 16, 2012, 02:56 PM »

He's had a haircut!
My firend complained about Andy's hair during the final.  I proposed my theory that Andy had decided not to cut after the Olympics until he won a slam.  So glad he didn't wait til AO lol
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #158 on: September 16, 2012, 02:57 PM »

He is an absolute delight Scot.   

Indeed, he is Iluvandy.  Heart
I'm managing to see some coverage on a link to sky news. Thanks.
IP Logged
Kavanaugh
Satellite Level

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #159 on: September 16, 2012, 03:01 PM »

Did you take that, John?  It's fantastic Smile
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #160 on: September 16, 2012, 03:03 PM »

I couldn't stop laughing at this conversation I heard between  this granny and woman.  LOL

Woman :  "He is so dreamy.  Why can't I be Kim Sears."     "Pull yourself together women you have a husband. Correct? "    What is it with women these days.   lmao   

Hahahaha,   lmao
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #161 on: September 16, 2012, 03:03 PM »

Emma... they're showing it off and on here:

http://news.sky.com/sky-news/app/liveTV/liveTv.html

Thanks but still can't see it though. It keeps telling me to refresh my page and I do it, it then goes back to the same message again.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #162 on: September 16, 2012, 03:04 PM »

Cursing the BBC - complete live coverage available online TO DESK-TOPS ONLY and I've got a laptop!  grr  Why should this make a difference?  Online should be online regardless.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #163 on: September 16, 2012, 03:05 PM »

My firend complained about Andy's hair during the final. I proposed my theory that Andy had decided not to cut after the Olympics until he won a slam.  So glad he didn't wait til AO lol

Really? Gawd, I simply loved it! Such different tastes we have.
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #164 on: September 16, 2012, 03:07 PM »

Did you take that, John?  It's fantastic Smile

No I didn't take it.    I have lots of pics on my phone and i pod.  Would you like to see them?   they aren't very good though Frown
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 22 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »