Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray in Dunblane on Sunday 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 22 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray in Dunblane on Sunday

(Read 10452 times)
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #165 on: September 16, 2012, 03:07 PM »

Thanks but still can't see it though. It keeps telling me to refresh my page and I do it, it then goes back to the same message again.

That's a shame, works fine for me. Shrug

Andy's not on right now anyway, so you're not missing anything.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #166 on: September 16, 2012, 03:08 PM »

I saw him patting the little dog and it licked his face. Bless 'em both.
I'd be licking his face too ... hearts
IP Logged
Kavanaugh
Satellite Level

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #167 on: September 16, 2012, 03:11 PM »

No I didn't take it.    I have lots of pics on my phone and i pod.  Would you like to see them?   they aren't very good though Frown

Daft question there - I've been sitting squinting at photos that have Andy as a grey dot in them!  Would love to see your photos - it somehow makes it more real to have pics from a forum member up.  Please share! Smile
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #168 on: September 16, 2012, 03:11 PM »

Reckon we just have to keep jumping between Sky and the BBC in the hope of catching more of this.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #169 on: September 16, 2012, 03:12 PM »

No I didn't take it.    I have lots of pics on my phone and i pod.  Would you like to see them?   they aren't very good though Frown
John.......I'm so pleased you got to go after all! That's a memory you will be able to cherish for the rest of your life!     And yes......post anything you can. Don't worry about the quality. We'll be pleased to see them!  Very Happy
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #170 on: September 16, 2012, 03:13 PM »

That's a shame, works fine for me. Shrug

Andy's not on right now anyway, so you're not missing anything.

Oh well, maybe someone will post the whole video at some point. I really wanted to see. But in the pictures, Andy looks incredibly happy just the way we all like to see him.
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #171 on: September 16, 2012, 03:14 PM »

Andy goes back to Dunblane today like Luke Skywalker going back to Yavin to get his medal of bravery for blowing up the Death Star.

omg.  best tweet ever. by @greghemphill69
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #172 on: September 16, 2012, 03:14 PM »

John.......I'm so pleased you got to go after all! That's a memory you will be able to cherish for the rest of your life!     And yes......post anything you can. Don't worry about the quality. We'll be pleased to see them!  Very Happy
We should thank John's understanding employers too.  Bless 'em.
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

Murray Mad

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #173 on: September 16, 2012, 03:28 PM »

There is noone more deserving of this accolade than Andy Murray.
What a fine person he is, always humble and down to earth.

I just saw a clip of Lady Gaga on TV, dressed in her "best" and behaving like a  weird-icon-diva. Perhaps I'm wrong to compare the two, but it just hit me how Andy earned this and all he's acheived, through blood, sweat and tears. He is a role model for youngsters but in contrast she isnt really anything to aspire to be. IMO.

My hero.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #174 on: September 16, 2012, 03:29 PM »

There is noone more deserving of this accolade than Andy Murray.
What a fine person he is, always humble and down to earth.

I just saw a clip of Lady Gaga on TV, dressed in her "best" and behaving like a  weird-icon-diva. Perhaps I'm wrong to compare the two, but it just hit me how and earned this and has acheived everything through blood, sweat and tears. He is a role model for youngsters but in contrast she isnt really anything to aspire to be. IMO.

My hero.
Well said Lashurst!
IP Logged
Iluvandy
Seed

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #175 on: September 16, 2012, 03:30 PM »

Andy's now at the Sports Club playing tennis with the local kids.   Unfortunately it looks as if it's raining quite heavily now but everyone is enjoying themselves nevertheless.
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #176 on: September 16, 2012, 03:30 PM »

Dunblane is such a nice place.  first time I have ever been there. I could of stayed longer.  but I think 1 hour and a half is enough  LOL.     I am exhausted.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #177 on: September 16, 2012, 03:34 PM »

Thanks Iluvandy. Who cares about the rain, eh?

John, please post your pics when you can. Would love to see them.

There's nothing on sky news right now. Anyone seeing anything on the beeb?
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #178 on: September 16, 2012, 03:37 PM »

here are some of my pics.    yay

IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #179 on: September 16, 2012, 03:37 PM »

I want to play tennis with ANDY MURRAY.  your pushing it John. 
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 22 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »