Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray in Dunblane on Sunday 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 22 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray in Dunblane on Sunday

(Read 9637 times)
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #195 on: September 16, 2012, 03:55 PM »

here are some of my pics.    yay

Thanks John.  Means a lot to get them from our man on the spot.

I want to play tennis with ANDY MURRAY.  your pushing it John. 
I'd be worried you might beat him John.  wink

IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #196 on: September 16, 2012, 03:56 PM »

My first post on these forums, been reading them for a while so thought it was time I signed up.

So glad to see Andy getting the coverage he deserves, been following him for many, many years and pleased to see him getting this type of reception.
Hey there, james83 and welcome
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #197 on: September 16, 2012, 03:57 PM »

What a super time for Andy in Dunblane. I've been watching in my bedroom while I pack my case for America and he looks so happy. The kids love him - I am so pleased for him after all he's worked for this must be a key moment of happiness for him. Thanks for all the super photos.
Enjoy your trip, Jan.
Whereabouts in US are you going to?
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #198 on: September 16, 2012, 03:57 PM »

My first post on these forums, been reading them for a while so thought it was time I signed up.

So glad to see Andy getting the coverage he deserves, been following him for many, many years and pleased to see him getting this type of reception.
welcome  James.  Glad you finally decided to join us. Smile
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #199 on: September 16, 2012, 04:11 PM »

Just seen a clip on Sky where Andy gave both his medals to a groiup of children to look at.  He is just so caring.
IP Logged
Katie
ATP Level

Andy Murray - US Open and Wimbledon champion! :)

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #200 on: September 16, 2012, 04:18 PM »

Just seen a clip on Sky where Andy gave both his medals to a groiup of children to look at.  He is just so caring.

That was such a nice moment, the children looked thrilled. Smile

Thanks for posting your great pics John. Smile
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #201 on: September 16, 2012, 04:21 PM »

omg   that speech
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #202 on: September 16, 2012, 04:24 PM »

Andy just been on Sky being greeted by the Provost of Dunblane.  Got a little pressy of something that looks suspiciously like a bottle of well-matured whisky (shame he doesn't drink!).  Provost says he'll be seeking for Andy to be granted the Freedom of Stirling.

Andy was really choked when he gave his speech of thanks to all the local people and to his fans.  Fighting hard to hold back the tears - unlike me.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #203 on: September 16, 2012, 04:36 PM »

Andy was scheduled to leave Dunblane at 4 pm but the whole thing has gone way beyond time.  He's now attending a press conference before he can be with his friends and family.  I really hope he does take a proper holiday and relax now to let everything sink in and enjoy it all, even if it means pulling out of Japan.  That all seems a bit irrelevent right now.
[ Last edit by Aileen September 16, 2012, 04:41 PM ] IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #204 on: September 16, 2012, 04:37 PM »

Andy was scheduled to leave Dunblane at 4 pm but the whole thing has gone way beyond time.  He's now attending a press conference before he can be with his friends and family.  I really hope he does take a proper holiday and relax now to let everything sink in and enjoy it all, even if it means pulling out of Japan.
Do you think he might nip it in the bud Aileen.?
IP Logged
james83

"I like jokes. I don't like smiling too much."

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #205 on: September 16, 2012, 04:39 PM »

Hey there, james83 and welcome

welcome  James.  Glad you finally decided to join us. Smile

Thanks, looking forward to getting involved.
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #206 on: September 16, 2012, 04:40 PM »

I wanna see videos, especially of the speech
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #207 on: September 16, 2012, 04:45 PM »

I wanna see videos, especially of the speech
Have some tissues ready ...Smile   Videos will probably appear on MW very soon.
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #208 on: September 16, 2012, 04:47 PM »

Andy has to go to some fashion show now apparently
IP Logged
Iluvandy
Seed

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #209 on: September 16, 2012, 04:54 PM »

Andy has to go to some fashion show now apparently

It's the London Fashion Show - he went last year with Kim.   I remember seeing photographs of them at the show, both looking very smart - better than those on the catwalk I thought - but I admit to being a tiny bit prejudiced.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 22 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »