Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray in Dunblane on Sunday 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 22 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray in Dunblane on Sunday

(Read 10159 times)
Kavanaugh
Satellite Level

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #135 on: September 16, 2012, 02:40 PM »

There's a feed of photos and such on here too: http://news.stv.tv/scotland/190425-live-coverage-andy-murrays-dunblane-homecoming-celebration/

ETA: photo bonanza!  I love this tumblr site: http://iloveandymurray.tumblr.com/
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #136 on: September 16, 2012, 02:42 PM »

Nearly incinerated my lunch in the microwave.  Got so excited about Andy I pressed the wrong time, but who cares!

Hopefully the BBC will go back to it again at some point.
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #137 on: September 16, 2012, 02:43 PM »

This granny in front of me literally had a heart attack.  Hyperventilating.   She screamed I love you Andy.   (in his face)   then she got his sign his signature.   and she screamed OH MY GOD.  in front of my face.    Very Happy  LOL

It was hilarious.   then she done the fainting bit  ( as you do) 

IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #138 on: September 16, 2012, 02:43 PM »

Brilliant, Kavanaugh!
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #139 on: September 16, 2012, 02:45 PM »

I barged my way through the crowds like a maniac. It was awesome. 
IP Logged
toady
Junior

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #140 on: September 16, 2012, 02:46 PM »

Keep with Sky, they have been going back and forward all day.

I said last year when my grandson had a 'chat' (ie he was too overwhelmed to speak) with Andy outside Braehead that he is just very, very shy, not sullen. Glad to hear that opinion vindicated by the woman on BBC news :-)
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #141 on: September 16, 2012, 02:48 PM »

There's a feed of photos and such on here too: http://news.stv.tv/scotland/190425-live-coverage-andy-murrays-dunblane-homecoming-celebration/

ETA: photo bonanza!  I love this tumblr site: http://iloveandymurray.tumblr.com/
Great stuff.  This I like - looks like fans have been picking bits of paint off it again. Very Happy

IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #142 on: September 16, 2012, 02:48 PM »

I barged my way through the crowds like a maniac. It was awesome. 
wadda ya mean, you are a maniac Johnnie boy..Arf! Arf!
IP Logged
Kavanaugh
Satellite Level

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #143 on: September 16, 2012, 02:49 PM »

This granny in front of me literally had a heart attack.  Hyperventilating.   She screamed I love you Andy.   (in his face)   then she got his sign his signature.   and she screamed OH MY GOD.  in front of my face.    Very Happy  LOL

LOL ... I feel for her, I know I'd be somewhat the same, with an added edge of shaking like a fecking leaf Very Happy  The few times in my life I've been in the same postcode as a celebrity I admire very much it's the strangest feeling in the world!

Come on though Johnnie, you were doing the same thing as her inside, right? Wink
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #144 on: September 16, 2012, 02:49 PM »

Sorry if I'm gloating too much.  I'm just still in shock that I actually got to go.  LOL
IP Logged
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #145 on: September 16, 2012, 02:50 PM »

Nice haircut wub
Oh dear, did that grannie faint...or was she pushed over by a certain "maniac" determined to get to the front?  Whistle
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #146 on: September 16, 2012, 02:51 PM »

Hope they've kept lots of leftover cans of gold paint. Looks like a plague of locusts has attacked that post-box. lmao
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #147 on: September 16, 2012, 02:53 PM »

Maybe ye canna shove yer granny affa a bus... but you can barge your way past her to get to Andy, eh Johnnie? lmao
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #148 on: September 16, 2012, 02:53 PM »

ETA: photo bonanza!  I love this tumblr site: http://iloveandymurray.tumblr.com/

Couldn't see the video, unfortunately Frown but did get to see the photo bonanza so many thanks! Andy looks dashing as usual. Looks like he's cut his hair in the meantime.
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #149 on: September 16, 2012, 02:53 PM »

Nice haircut wub
Oh dear, did that grannie faint...or was she pushed over by a certain "maniac" determined to get to the front?  Whistle

No way.  I would never do such a thing.   Whistle

I think everyone was a bit OTT.  (  I wasn't obviously )   The women were a bit scary.   Just a little bit.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 22 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »