Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray in Dunblane on Sunday 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 22 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray in Dunblane on Sunday

(Read 10711 times)
Allan
Grand Slam Champion

It's 2013!

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #210 on: September 16, 2012, 04:54 PM »

Left Dunblane shortly after Andy arrived at the tennis club and it started to rain again.

Got quite a few photos on my phone though I'll need to find the cable that connects it to the computer first.

Where about did you stand and meet him John?
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #211 on: September 16, 2012, 05:00 PM »

Left Dunblane shortly after Andy arrived at the tennis club and it started to rain again.

Got quite a few photos on my phone though I'll need to find the cable that connects it to the computer first.

Where about did you stand and meet him John?

I stood at the very start of the parade.    Then made my way up the road  trying to get as many pictures as I could.   just met Andy halfway up the road-  as you do.  Very Happy    I didn't go into the village unfortunately.
IP Logged
Allan
Grand Slam Champion

It's 2013!

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #212 on: September 16, 2012, 05:06 PM »

I stood at the very start of the parade.    Then made my way up the road  trying to get as many pictures as I could.   just met Andy halfway up the road-  as you do.  Very Happy    I didn't go into the village unfortunately.
I think we may have passed or stood near each other at some point. lol
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #213 on: September 16, 2012, 05:14 PM »

For the folks who couldn't see on TV, here's a taster of the occasion.

wub cmon yeah yay clap Heart trophy jump bigarmhug
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #214 on: September 16, 2012, 05:16 PM »

And another one...

IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #215 on: September 16, 2012, 05:19 PM »

I think we may have passed or stood near each other at some point. lol
C'mon Allan, you must have seen some lunatic waving his hands shouting O.M.G....O.M.G.. Very Happy
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #216 on: September 16, 2012, 05:23 PM »

C'mon Allan, you must have seen some lunatic waving his hands shouting O.M.G....O.M.G.. Very Happy

I was the mad person  wearing a bright yella tshirt wae shorts on  Very Happy  lol   You can't miss me.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #217 on: September 16, 2012, 05:25 PM »

Shorts and t-shirt on a damp, rainy day, Johnnie?
Spoken like a true Scotsman.
Respect.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #218 on: September 16, 2012, 05:27 PM »

Dammit John, so jealous. I'd love to meet him one day.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #219 on: September 16, 2012, 05:29 PM »

This granny in front of me literally had a heart attack.  Hyperventilating.   She screamed I love you Andy.   (in his face)   then she got his sign his signature.   and she screamed OH MY GOD.  in front of my face.    Very Happy  LOL

It was hilarious.   then she done the fainting bit  ( as you do) 

Was it Aileen? Whistle
IP Logged
benniebone
Challenger Level

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #220 on: September 16, 2012, 05:30 PM »

Thanks to everyone for the photos and videos. What with these and the unexpectedly good coverage by bbc and skynews I feel I was there. So impressed with the patient way Andy signed endless autographs and the gentle way he dealt with the children He really looked interested in their art work and they were really interested in his medals.
   Welcome to james 83
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #221 on: September 16, 2012, 05:31 PM »

This is supposed to be HD, but hmmm.. not so much.

So adorable with the kids at his post-box, but was that him checking his phone at the end? lmao

IP Logged
Allan
Grand Slam Champion

It's 2013!

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #222 on: September 16, 2012, 05:31 PM »

I have 2 photos very similar to this one.

I was the mad person  wearing a bright yella tshirt wae shorts on  Very Happy  lol   You can't miss me.
How can I not seem to remember that.  doh
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #223 on: September 16, 2012, 05:33 PM »

Was it Aileen? Whistle
Oooh - cheeky!  Wish it had been me though, only I wouldn't have screamed in his face, probably just have stood there feeling gobsmacked. Very Happy
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

Re: Murray in Dunblane on Sunday « Reply #224 on: September 16, 2012, 05:34 PM »

I was knee high in mud. lol.   but I didnae care,  haha.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 22 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »